Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
if I can ask ..... how long does a new update come out? every month?
I don't know yet.
I keep it, the problem is that when I close the game and re-enter I have to start again
So when you reopen the game, you have to start the game from the begining ? Did you saved ?
the colors become like this after i see the the raped victim scene
View attachment 650967
Was about to report this one, to fix this talk to her again but dont press X to skip through her talking
I tried it multiple times but it works well with me. I'll add a solution with Mr popo to debug it.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I found a bug. After completing Yamma card battle (Which btw you made harder right? I don't remember it being that hard.) I got the 24 hr authorization. Once I gave it to Gohan and I was back in Chichi home. If you talk to King Ox he regives you the quest for giving the photo to Gohan.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Finished playing the game with a new save and those are all the bugs i have found, some of them were already reported, but i still wrote them here:

*You can send Chi-Chi to the Stripper Job.
*King Ox give's you another Photo after you are back to Chi-chi's house with Grandpa Gohan.
*After you scan Snake Lady you cant access Encyclopedia anymore.
*After you scan Baba whenever you talk to her you will get the message "she already has been scanned".
*If you skip the Rape Victim dialogue you get stuck with that Light Screen.
*Game crashes while scrolling through your cards in the Sell option on Z-Mart.
*Game crashes when you open Booster Cards.
*Game crashes when you remove Oolong's Pants in Strip Poker.
*Game crashes when you remove Yajirobe's Kimono in Strip Poker.
*After the Strip Poker when everyone leaves Kame house, the place where they were before becomes one Invisible Wall, except for Yajirobe.(the place where Chi-chi's is supposed to be become a invisible wall aswell)
*if you keep talking to the rabbit with 15+ carrots but with less than 18, he will keep thank you about the carrots and giving a new Bunny suit whenever you talk to him
*The seventh pic on the Gallery not showing(same bug that happaned to pic 18 last version)
*The Prostitute is not counting towards the Scouter quest(the scan parts worked as usual)

After you look at Bulma and Chi-chi chest you get one "you have unlocked a fantasy" i have no idea where to see them so i couldn't test it, the same about the Rabbit Glove's, i went to every corner of this game and i couldn't find the last carrot, i did it fairly easily the last 2 times(on the old version), are you 100% sure you didn't delete one carrot by accident?

EDIT: Somehow i made it a quote(???????????)
EDIT2: Added the N17 Pic bug
EDIT3: Prostitute Bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
So I found a bug. After completing Yamma card battle (Which btw you made harder right? I don't remember it being that hard.) I got the 24 hr authorization. Once I gave it to Gohan and I was back in Chichi home. If you talk to King Ox he regives you the quest for giving the photo to Gohan.
I fixed it, thank you (y)

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Finished playing the game with a new save and those are all the bugs i have found, some of them were already reported, but i still wrote them here:

*You can send Chi-Chi to the Stripper Job.
*King Ox give's you another Photo after you are back to Chi-chi's house with Grandpa Gohan.
*After you scan Snake Lady you cant access Encyclopedia anymore.
*After you scan Baba whenever you talk to her you will get the message "she already has been scanned".
*If you skip the Rape Victim dialogue you get stuck with that Light Screen.
*Game crashes while scrolling through your cards in the Sell option on Z-Mart.
*Game crashes when you open Booster Cards.
*Game crashes when you remove Oolong's Pants in Strip Poker.
*Game crashes when you remove Yajirobe's Kimono in Strip Poker.
*After the Strip Poker when everyone leaves Kame house, the place where they were before becomes one Invisible Wall, except for Yajirobe.(the place where Chi-chi's is supposed to be become a invisible wall aswell)
*if you keep talking to the rabbit with 15+ carrots but with less than 18, he will keep thank you about the carrots and giving a new Bunny suit whenever you talk to him
*The seventh pic on the Gallery not showing(same bug that happaned to pic 18 last version)

After you look at Bulma and Chi-chi chest you get one "you have unlocked a fantasy" i have no idea where to see them so i couldn't test it, the same about the Rabbit Glove's, i went to every corner of this game and i couldn't find the last carrot, i did it fairly easily the last 2 times(on the old version), are you 100% sure you didn't delete one carrot by accident?

EDIT: somehow i made it a quote(???????????)
EDIT2: Added the N17 Pic bug
Thank you so much for all those details, il helps me a LOT ! I'll try to fix them tomorrow and will be making the carrot tutorial with all the locations so you will see the one you missed (y)

Reactions: peixe751

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Also, I'm having some trouble finding the last carrot. I swear I have looked everywhere but I only have 17. Do you mind if I share my save file? Also, I can't find the 3rd photo of King Ox. I'm sure I found it last time.
There will be a tutorial about carrots tomorow don't worry.
About the third photo chichi, this isn't available in this demo. It should be precised in the quest journal as "undone"

Reactions: Hentai Prince

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There will be a tutorial about carrots tomorow don't worry.
About the third photo chichi, this isn't available in this demo. It should be precised in the quest journal as "undone"
Ah you are right! I didn't realize that the quest was marked with undone. That's my bad. Sorry for not checking first but I'm glad you did this because now I know if I finished the quest or not.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

dasdadadada

Dec 27, 2019
when i open it does that for 3 seconds and closes ;/ same with any other game that has the same icon as this game help pls.

Aug 5, 2017
So, I watched the tutorial and I walk up to the same guy in west city to play cards. But I don't get the option to play cards with him. He just tells me about some strip poker club in the city.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Am i the only one who doesn't understand how the card game is going? :LOL:
This card game is inspired by Final Fantasy, here are the rules :
when i open it does that for 3 seconds and closes ;/ same with any other game that has the same icon as this game help pls.
You probably missed some RTP files. Download the zip file and extract it again.
If it still doesn't work, you can download them here :
how does fantasy system work I dont get it. Or is it not yet in?-
The fantasy system : Roshi will see your favorite girl in his sunglasses. The more Roshi is excited, the more sexy the girls will appear. However this feature isn't finished yet.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes