Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
My suggestion:
-make things faster or skippable. Sleeping and resting takes too much time. Some sound effects also deliberately slow a scene.
-Card game is also slightly slowish.
-Make a special "debug point" somewhere so that you may unlock certain things in future versions using older save. Or unlock bugged "strip poker invite" for bulma/chichi. Or chichi when she doesn't appear at home during day (I only saw her once, bathing at night). So that we could avoid all this collecting and grinding if a bug occurs.
-Kame walks as if he would stop after every step. This may be game engine's fault and "fullscreen" speeds thing up a bit, but still...
Thank you for all those advices. The lag problem is the hardest stuff to optimize, I won't be able to do it right now.
I added a quick travel option to teleport faster in locations and also added a debug character like you said.
Chichi has random events so if she isn't at home, she is doing something somewhere else. You have to exit the map and come back to get a chance to see her.

Maybe if the map was smaller it would be faster and more practical. Here's the tip for the developer. And that he does not give up because the game has great potential. apart from BUGS for being a demo, I liked the game.
I won't give up don't worry, the game will improve with time (y)

I'm uploading it, it will take a few hours with my bad internet connection o_O

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
ay new update thanks so much keep it up i'd really really hate for this game to be abandoned (not saying it was just been let down lately) this game has so much potential like jikage rising with naruto

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Did a quick test off all the changes on my OLD SAVE and everything looks fixed with the exception of:

KAMEHOUSE
▪Fixed the Phone.
The Phone is working as intendly but since i tried it on a Old Save, Yajirobe and Oolong would talk about Chi-chi being there, and Bulma wouldn't appear by normal invitation, but when i did invite her through the Phone she indeed appeared, but not only her but Chi-chi aswell, i could Decline both and remove them of the Strip-Poker(Fixing the 0.1 bug) but the place where they are supposed to be when invited was empty, but you couldn't go there, like an invisible wall, and whenever i walk i would see Bulma appearing and disappearing really fast, but all of that only at night, day working without problems.

WEST CITY
▪You can sell your cards to make money at Zmart.
I couldn't, when i was looking at the cards the game suddenly crashed.

DISTRICT 439
▪Removed Chi-Chi's groceries quest.
▪Removed Babby sitter job for fixing.
Since im on a Old Save all of them are still there, but no bugs whatsoever

MISCELLEANOUS
▪Reordered Baba's tutorial options to be more clear. She can now help you to find new Quests.
Since i have all the quests already, instead of something similar to "you dont have any new quests" she tries to gives me tips on "Gohan Studies" and the "Carrot Quest"

NEW BUGS
URANAI
Somehow whenever i talk to Uranai she would always give the "she has already been scanned" even without the Scouter, tried putting it on and removing it, and it didn't fix for me.
GALLERY
image 18 is fixed(problem on the 0.1) but image 17 now have the same problem.

Thats all i could find with the Old Save, i will try a New Game and test again later.

Try to update the Changelog so the New Update is the first thing to appear example:

0.2 changelog
0.1 changelog

Instead of:
0.1 changelog
0.2 changelog

Because with all the updates eventually it will be a pain in the ass to scroll everytime i want to see the new content, look another game threads on here if my poor explanation made you confused.

EDIT: all the changelog thing.

Nov 2, 2017
Huh, wonder if the dev read Kamesutra -- to those unfamiliar, it's an amazing read. For awhile it was my favorite DBZ eroge (least 'till Super came out and we got a sudden resurgence of DBZ hentai lol)

Anyways, this looks interesting enough, hopefully it isn't abandoned like most such projects, cheers!

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

WallieBot

Mar 17, 2019
Bug report:
Unable to find file:
Graphics/Pictures/sp_chichi_chemise_mains_saiyan

Event strip poker with Bulma. Crash happened when Oolong lost his pants.

Jan 2, 2019
guys when i start the game there is just a red screen. i can hear the game sound and even click on something but all i see is red can anyone help?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Obligatory changelog typo bitching time :

Loose = become untight
Lose = not win
Typo fixed (y)

Did a quick test off all the changes on my OLD SAVE and everything looks fixed with the exception of:

KAMEHOUSE
▪Fixed the Phone.
The Phone is working as intendly but since i tried it on a Old Save, Yajirobe and Oolong would talk about Chi-chi being there, and Bulma wouldn't appear by normal invitation, but when i did invite her through the Phone she indeed appeared, but not only her but Chi-chi aswell, i could Decline both and remove them of the Strip-Poker(Fixing the 0.1 bug) but the place where they are supposed to be when invited was empty, but you couldn't go there, like an invisible wall, and whenever i walk i would see Bulma appearing and disappearing really fast, but all of that only at night, day working without problems.

WEST CITY
▪You can sell your cards to make money at Zmart.
I couldn't, when i was looking at the cards the game suddenly crashed.

DISTRICT 439
▪Removed Chi-Chi's groceries quest.
▪Removed Babby sitter job for fixing.
Since im on a Old Save all of them are still there, but no bugs whatsoever

MISCELLEANOUS
▪Reordered Baba's tutorial options to be more clear. She can now help you to find new Quests.
Since i have all the quests already, instead of something similar to "you dont have any new quests" she tries to gives me tips on "Gohan Studies" and the "Carrot Quest"

NEW BUGS
URANAI
Somehow whenever i talk to Uranai she would always give the "she has already been scanned" even without the Scouter, tried putting it on and removing it, and it didn't fix for me.
GALLERY
image 18 is fixed(problem on the 0.1) but image 17 now have the same problem.

Thats all i could find with the Old Save, i will try a New Game and test again later.

Try to update the Changelog so the New Update is the first thing to appear example:

0.2 changelog
0.1 changelog

Instead of:
0.1 changelog
0.2 changelog

Because with all the updates eventually it will be a pain in the ass to scroll everytime i want to see the new content, look another game threads on here if my poor explanation made you confused.

EDIT: all the changelog thing.
Thank you for all those details.I made big fixed changes so yeah there still will be conflict problems with the previous versions. Tell me if you have those problems in the new one please.I edited the changelog order as you asked.

Huh, wonder if the dev read Kamesutra -- to those unfamiliar, it's an amazing read. For awhile it was my favorite DBZ eroge (least 'till Super came out and we got a sudden resurgence of DBZ hentai lol)

Anyways, this looks interesting enough, hopefully it isn't abandoned like most such projects, cheers!
Yeah I know the doujinshi Kamehasutra but this game isn't related to it. Don't worry, I don't want to abandoned it.

Android plz
Not planned for now, sorry. I want the pc version working perfectly before making it for android.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Bug report:
Unable to find file:
Graphics/Pictures/sp_chichi_chemise_mains_saiyan

Event strip poker with Bulma. Crash happened when Oolong lost his pants.
Ok thanks I fixed that. This will be working on the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience (y)

guys when i start the game there is just a red screen. i can hear the game sound and even click on something but all i see is red can anyone help?
I never got this problem or even heard of it from someone else. Are you on the version 0.02 ?
wheres underworld?
i dont see it even in the world map
You have to die to go in the Underworld, you can't see the map.To die you can :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes