peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Bugs for the Carrot Glove interactions:

* When you talk to Bulma or Chi-chi(with the Z button) they will transform so you cant talk to her with the carrot gloves on, A button working as intended.
* When you talk to Bulma on the ship her Face Sprite(i dont know how to call it) will change to Normal Clothes Bulma while on the Quick Travel Dialogue.
* Sometimes if you change the Bulma on the ship, the Bulma on the house will have the Sprites but all her actions (Talking, Look and etc) will be the same as in normal clothes, like she wasn't changed.
* If you change the Bulma on the ship, and try to change the bulma on the House, her sprite wont change at all, leaving the house and entering again fix it.(The opposite also happens)
* Not sure if its a bug, or if its working as supposed, but if you change Bulma into the Bunny Outfit in the Morning, at night on the strip poker she will have the normal sprite(and you cant use Carrot Gloves on her at night), she will also have her Normal Clothes if you challenge her.
* Im assuming its not a bug and they don't have the sprite yet(and maybe never will) but you cant change Snake Lady, Bulma's Mother, Secretary and Prostitutes into bunny outfit.
* You cant transform any man into carrot(i dont even know if it was supposed to be a feature, but since the Bunny took his time to explain it to us, i just wanted to try lmao).

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Nauthy Turtle
I gotta say mate, this game is pure GOLD, as long as you don't abandon it, it's gonna be legendary!
And it's kinda addicting even with this little content that it has, so I'll have to ask, when's the next update?
And are we getting some Chi-ChiXOld man Willy action when it comes out?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
And Red Eye Perv ???? tuto?
This quest isn't finished yet so no need for a tutorial. Like mappero87 said, if you speak to people you'll get some clues.
I have the rtp files
It's really weird but I don't know how to solve that. It works for everyone else.
I'll search for a solution to this problem.

The playing was really fun, but the art is mostly from the anime. If this game and the Bulma Adventure game would merge, the game would be perfect : )
No need for a fusion, all the artworks will be remade in CG for futur updates :)
I'm stuck, she won't move... what to do?
Lol I will change this NPC walk path. Just wait for her to move for now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionheart007

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Nauthy Turtle
I gotta say mate, this game is pure GOLD, as long as you don't abandon it, it's gonna be legendary!
And it's kinda addicting even with this little content that it has, so I'll have to ask, when's the next update?
And are we getting some Chi-ChiXOld man Willy action when it comes out?
Thanks a lot, really appreciate your comment ! I don't know yet for the next update but it will be mainly bug fixing. About Willy x Chichi, you'll see in futur big updates ;)

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Aaaah, it was exactly that one, you changed one of the spots right? i dont remember a carrot ever being there, now i cant test the interactions
Yeah i moved it accidently when I changed Willy's position for V0.002 that's why you couln't find it again.
Bugs for the Carrot Glove interactions:

* When you talk to Bulma or Chi-chi(with the Z button) they will transform so you cant talk to her with the carrot gloves on, A button working as intended.
* When you talk to Bulma on the ship her Face Sprite(i dont know how to call it) will change to Normal Clothes Bulma while on the Quick Travel Dialogue.
* Sometimes if you change the Bulma on the ship, the Bulma on the house will have the Sprites but all her actions (Talking, Look and etc) will be the same as in normal clothes, like she wasn't changed.
* If you change the Bulma on the ship, and try to change the bulma on the House, her sprite wont change at all, leaving the house and entering again fix it.(The opposite also happens)
* Not sure if its a bug, or if its working as supposed, but if you change Bulma into the Bunny Outfit in the Morning, at night on the strip poker she will have the normal sprite(and you cant use Carrot Gloves on her at night), she will also have her Normal Clothes if you challenge her.
* Im assuming its not a bug and they don't have the sprite yet(and maybe never will) but you cant change Snake Lady, Bulma's Mother, Secretary and Prostitutes into bunny outfit.
* You cant transform any man into carrot(i dont even know if it was supposed to be a feature, but since the Bunny took his time to explain it to us, i just wanted to try lmao).
Thank you again for all those findings, I'm checking them (y)
About Bulma bunny at strip poker, she keeps her normal clothes because there is no point to strip with a bunny outfit. She will be naked in 1 round lol. Or maybe it can be interestting ?
About other girls, I will add their bunny outfits in future updates, same for male transformed into carrots. It just take a lot of time to do that's why I only made bulma and chichi for now.

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah i moved it accidently when I changed Willy's position for V0.002 that's why you couln't find it again.

Thank you again for all those findings, I'm checking them (y)
About Bulma bunny at strip poker, she keeps her normal clothes because there is no point to strip with a bunny outfit. She will be naked in 1 round lol. Or maybe it can be interestting ?
About other girls, I will add their bunny outfits in future updates, same for male transformed into carrots. It just take a lot of time to do that's why I only made bulma and chichi for now.
at least 2 rounds if you remove even the ears LOL but no i think u have right, it's not necessary :ROFLMAO:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
this is a nice game! i love the idea
u thinkin on get someone to do the CG? or u doin them on ur own and are those final?
Thanks ! I'm gonna do the CG myself in futur updates. For now it's only storyboards.
I would like some spoiler on the upcoming version, just to keep the hype up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: mappero87

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks ! I'm gonna do the CG myself in futur updates. For now it's only
It would be better if you didn't do everything alone! If someone took care of the game play and someone took care of the art, it would go faster. And you would not lose interest in it so quickly, because everything is pretty hard on your own![/QUOTE]

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
even thoguh the art maybe isnt the best sometimes and there is a lot of things to be ironed out, the premise sounds fun to be roshi and perv on all these DBZ girls. Great work thats been put in so far even if it is a bit clunky. Not sure how much "Content" there is because i had some trouble getting to it but i'm sure there will be lots and problems will be solved with more development.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
It would be better if you didn't do everything alone! If someone took care of the game play and someone took care of the art, it would go faster. And you would not lose interest in it so quickly, because everything is pretty hard on your own!
Yeah I know but it's a personnal challenge to myself to make it alone, especiallly the drawing part. However, if people want to help me to rip some graphics from legacy of Goku games or help me with the programming, I would accept. 1 member is about to help me with the programming for now, we'll see how it goes :)

even thoguh the art maybe isnt the best sometimes and there is a lot of things to be ironed out, the premise sounds fun to be roshi and perv on all these DBZ girls. Great work thats been put in so far even if it is a bit clunky. Not sure how much "Content" there is because i had some trouble getting to it but i'm sure there will be lots and problems will be solved with more development.
About the actual content, it is written in the thread and yeah I work hard to fix the bugs.

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
One of the most promising games I have ever played, I found the bugs constantly frustrating, especially when taking my clothes off at strip poker, but I sincerely thought it was an amazing DBZ game, I look forward to ending it with ChiChi, I can't wait to finish the other quests

I'm just taking a beating to find the other dragon ball that is in the west of the ocean.

In the end, all the best and don't abandon this project, we need a lot <3

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
For those who want to support this game project, vote for next features and see more exclusive content, I created a
I finished the V0.03 wich is early access available on Patreon and the public release will be 2020-05-21.

Thank you again for all the support messages ! (y)
versions.jpg

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
For those who want to support this game project, vote for next features and see more exclusive content, I created a
I finished the V0.03 wich is early access available on Patreon and the public release will be 2020-05-21.

Thank you again for all the support messages ! (y)
View attachment 657187
I always wanted to ask you when you would open a patreon ... well i'm there too :D nice to help in some way...

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes