Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you ! More chichi content will be coming soon ;)
Yes I'm working on VX Ace and I don't know how to solve that lag problem (even if i already got an anti lag script) . I want to make it feel like a living world so there are a lot of event processing but I don't know how to optimize it yet. No i don't want MV. I compared all RPGM and VX ace was perfect for my needs. And a lot of my current scripts will not be compatible anymore.

Haha thanks a lot ! *Naughty Turtle blushes* :ROFLMAO:
also, when will the public release be happening? And do you have a discord set up?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Completely understandable, you could always hop on over to the official forums and see what advice some of the more veteran have in regards to dealing with lag.

This weekend I'll take a look through and see if I can possibly help. :)

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Completely understandable, you could always hop on over to the official forums and see what advice some of the more veteran have in regards to dealing with lag.

This weekend I'll take a look through and see if I can possibly help. :)
Yes I'll do that, maybe someone will have a solution about it.
Thank you for your help, I hope you'll find something interesting (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: zirk

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Bugs are present with Poker, although I am using the previous version's save file, so there's that, after I win the first duel against Bulma, no matter what she takes off, the next time I play against her she takes off nothing, 250 zeni gets taken, I win 50 zeni and no clothes taking menu pops up. No matter how many times you win against her, she will keep repeating "I lose once, not twice" or smth like that.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Bugs are present with Poker, although I am using the previous version's save file, so there's that, after I win the first duel against Bulma, no matter what she takes off, the next time I play against her she takes off nothing, 250 zeni gets taken, I win 50 zeni and no clothes taking menu pops up. No matter how many times you win against her, she will keep repeating "I lose once, not twice" or smth like that.
Yes a patreon reported that bug and I solved it in the V0.04 (y)
There will always have bugs with previous saves files so I recommend trying on a new game file when a bug still happens.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
with my old save i go straight to "game over" so there is no game at all

Reactions: Lionheart007

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I know this game has just begun development, everyone here knows, so a lot of bug fixes is to be expected, but try to have new content besides the bug fix in every update, or else you may lose some patreons, since not everyone has the patience to wait for an update just so it has "nothing new" or "nothing relevant"(Just started a new save, so im basing myself on the Changelog), i would hate to see this game abandoned because of reasons like that.
Good luck and keep up the good work, since i will always be one version behind my bugs will probably have been discovered by the time i post them, but i will try to keep the Bug List to try and help you.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I know this game has just begun development, everyone here knows, so a lot of bug fixes is to be expected, but try to have new content besides the bug fix in every update, or else you may lose some patreons, since not everyone has the patience to wait for an update just so it has "nothing new" or "nothing relevant"(Just started a new save, so im basing myself on the Changelog), i would hate to see this game abandoned because of reasons like that.
Good luck and keep up the good work, since i will always be one version behind my bugs will probably have been discovered by the time i post them, but i will try to keep the Bug List to try and help you.
Yes I understand but I wanted to fix the main bugs before adding new content to get a better experience for new players. There is still new add ons like bulma's watch shortcut and bulma naked sprites. However it takes time to add new content and the V0.04 will be a BIG update with new content and patreons are aware of it. Thank you again for your help and feedbacks, always appreciate it (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: peixe751

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
with my old save i go straight to "game over" so there is no game at all
Oh that's bad indeed. It must be the result of a bug fixing. I'm searching for a solution to get back all the Quests and stuff players already get done with previous version and get them back into new updates so it won't be frustrating to redo it at each update.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
There were all the bugs i have found:

* Image N17 still not appearing on Gallery.

*When you invite Bulma on the phone when you have 0 wins, it will say you need to win 0/0 before you can invite her.

*Everytime you leave the Bathroom at night without any girl invited it will trigger a dialogue between Yajirobe and Oolong and you cant skip it pressing buttons.

*When you read Goku entry on Chi-chi's diary after the text you will be back to the Diary Menu, but its invisible.

*Punk on Upper Right of West City that blocks you, will always trigger "you dont have money" at day even when you have enough, it worked as usual at night.

*Bug on The Red Eye Perv Quest Journal, when you complete the first step "find of the raped victims..." it doenst get green telling you have done it.

*Bug on the Ox-King's favor, same as the bug above but with the "Give photo #2 to Ox-King".

*Rabbit giving you another Bunny Outfit when you do his last part of the quest.

*When you change Bulma on the ship to Bunny Outfit, she wont change to normal Outfit(just her sprite), unless you leave and enter the ship again.

*If you give the Autorization to Grandpa Gohan, you will be back to life with him, and if you go to kamehouse it will trigger as if you just got revived by Baba, it will also change from Night to Day if you were at night on Kamehouse, and someplaces will still be at night, but with Day content(Characters and etc.).

*You cant change Bulma's outfit to Bunny Outfit at Kamehouse.

*Cant Access Memories on the Bathroom.

*If you keep pressing the talk button while on the tournament you may be able to do 2 Quiz instead of one per day.(it does result in you losing the next day as it will treat as if you had just finished a quiz, you will get double the rewards tho).

*Opening booster packs still closes the game.

*You cant play strip poker, when it's supposed to start you are sent directly to the GAME OVER dialogue on Strip Poker and its ever before it even starts.

Some of those were pointed already, some may be already fixed on the 0.04, but thats are all the bugs i've found on a NEW SAVE.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes