jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
so I have this problem where i cant save i press enter and click and it wont let me save any help

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
so I have this problem where i cant save i press enter and click and it wont let me save any help
Can you give me more details please :

▪Can you open the save menu ?
▪Did you created a save file at the beginning of the game ?
▪Did you tried with a game controller instead of keyboard to see if it works ?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
it tells me to give my 5 capsules to Mr. Brief, but when i go to him the options are greyed out. is this a bug of am i missing something?

Last edited:

Maindish

May 26, 2017
With the watch, some doors will let you enter them without holding down shift, such as Yamcha's, and it isn't super clear that you need to press shift to use the skill. As someone used to rpgmaker games, 5 seconds in I realized shift wasn't run and ignored the button.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

boti95

Jun 3, 2017
I can't play strip poker with bulma, why? I have the money but I give it to him and he says I don't have it.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
it tells me to give my 5 capsules to Mr. Brief, but when i go to him the options are greyed out. is this a bug of am i missing something?
I guess you haven't activated the quest befor getting them. You have to talk to Dr brief and choose the "Scouter" option to activate the quest.
With the watch, some doors will let you enter them without holding down shift, such as Yamcha's, and it isn't super clear that you need to press shift to use the skill. As someone used to rpgmaker games, 5 seconds in I realized shift wasn't run and ignored the button.
Indeed the door problem was a bug (the little mode skin didn't appeared) and I fixed it in V0.04. Ok I will make it clearer in the controls files and in the game tutorial. Thank you for the feedback (y)
I can't play strip poker with bulma, why? I have the money but I give it to him and he says I don't have it.
This is a bug fixed in V0.04.

Last edited:
Reactions: mappero87

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
I stopped at 0.2, I would like to play it when it is quite advanced, I just wanted to ask you if the old bailouts will be fine for the next updates, I would not want there to be many bugs for this reason. or if the bugs disappear by starting the game from scratch?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
For those having bugs, I've updated the bug section so check it out before asking please.

I stopped at 0.2, I would like to play it when it is quite advanced, I just wanted to ask you if the old bailouts will be fine for the next updates, I would not want there to be many bugs for this reason. or if the bugs disappear by starting the game from scratch?
"Old bailouts" Do you mean 'old saves' will be compatible with new versions ?
If this is your question, the old saves won't be compatible unfortunately due to the new adds on and fixings. However completed saves will be available for patreons at each new updates to avoid that problem and get back all the progression done in previous versions.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
For those having bugs, I've updated the bug section so check it out before asking please.

"Old bailouts" Do you mean 'old saves' will be compatible with new versions ?
If this is your question, the old saves won't be compatible unfortunately due to the new adds on and fixings. However completed saves will be available for patreons at each new updates to avoid that problem and get back all the progression done in previous versions.
so, only patreons take advantage of the assistance of the old save? so for each update, who is not patreon will have to recomic every time from scratch?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
so, only patreons take advantage of the assistance of the old save? so for each update, who is not patreon will have to recomic every time from scratch?
No patreons will have to make a new game too but they will get all the previous quests completed at the begining to avoid redo all the stuff. This is the only solution I found to solve the old saves problem and thanks patreon supporters at the same time. And hopefully in futur updates, there will be less bug problems with old save for players in your situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: mappero87

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
for now I have only found these bugs 1. When you want to play poker strip for the 2nd time, it lets you out immediately. 2. When you find the victim 3. if you start the game again, the spheres in the world cannot be seen where they are 4. If you go to kiki's house in Liv4 and want to look at the diary he says that you are not of low level

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes