Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
for now I have only found these bugs 1. When you want to play poker strip for the 2nd time, it lets you out immediately. 2. When you find the victim 3. if you start the game again, the spheres in the world cannot be seen where they are 4. If you go to kiki's house in Liv4 and want to look at the diary he says that you are not of low level
3. Can you tell me more about the victim bug please ? Is it the light flash tint screen ?
4. About the Dragon Ball, they can't be seen if you don't have the Dragon radar, did you get it ?
About chichi's house and the lvl recquierded, it's normal. I'll try to improve this part in futur updates.
Thank you for your feedback (y)

GuetschoGL11

Mar 10, 2019
I like the direction the game is going in with the promise of different playable characters which leads me to speculate how each characters playthrough will unfold. I do have a question though, will the black and white scenes and pictures be in color eventually? I hope to see more of this game in the future.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I like the direction the game is going in with the promise of different playable characters which leads me to speculate how each characters playthrough will unfold. I do have a question though, will the black and white scenes and pictures be in color eventually? I hope to see more of this game in the future.
Thanks ! Yes the drawings will be redrawn and fully colored in futur updates. For now they are concept art because the game is still in Alpha.

where are the photos of the ox king quest?
One in District 439, one in Worldmap.

Reactions: mappero87
D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey can anyone help me i want to play strip poker against bulma but it always say i need 1000 zeni but i have 1500 zeni what should i do?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
The V0.04 is actually at 62% and I will upload it on Patreon when it will be 100%. The public release will be one week after the patreon release.
I actually have a problem with the strip card game with bulma. after winning the first time, and stripping an item of clothing off, it wont let me take another off after i win again, and still charges me 250 a game. is this something that is going to be fixed in .4?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I actually have a problem with the strip card game with bulma. after winning the first time, and stripping an item of clothing off, it wont let me take another off after i win again, and still charges me 250 a game. is this something that is going to be fixed in .4?
Yes it is fixed in V0.04 (y)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes