Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Just wanted to say that this game has an unpolished appeal to it, one of the few games on the website that I still look forward to updates on. Might be because the DBZ parody games lack decent original content or I just like the simplistic drawings you do but this game shows lots of promise so good work and good luck!

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Just wanted to say that this game has an unpolished appeal to it, one of the few games on the website that I still look forward to updates on. Might be because the DBZ parody games lack decent original content or I just like the simplistic drawings you do but this game shows lots of promise so good work and good luck!
Thank you !(y)

masteralbert

Sep 14, 2019
I just want to say that i really looking forward to this game, im dont know if its the DB theme or the whole concept you are presenting... but i really hope to one day in the future see this game finish because i can see its only gonna get better with time

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I just want to say that i really looking forward to this game, im dont know if its the DB theme or the whole concept you are presenting... but i really hope to one day in the future see this game finish because i can see its only gonna get better with time
As long as people will continue to support this project, it will continue (y)
And thanks to Patreons who contribute into the game and help me making it better.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance we could see some of the existing sex images in the preview pics? I'm curious, and don't know if I want to start a game built on the FF8 card game.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Any chance we could see some of the existing sex images in the preview pics? I'm curious, and don't know if I want to start a game built on the FF8 card game.
I have added 3 more images but not sex scenes. The game isn't based of FF8 game, only the card game (that is segondary). You can play the whole game without playing cards at all.

Jan 2, 2019
I have added 3 more images but not sex scenes. The game isn't based of FF8 game, only the card game (that is segondary). You can play the whole game without playing cards at all.
I have a little problem with the shift option. Roshi doesnt want to shrink when i press shift. Any Help?

Jul 6, 2019
same here in v0.03 it was still working latest one doesn't work. Went to the Shop and it stated that i was too small too be seen so something is going on with the shrinking.

Last edited:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I have a little problem with the shift option. Roshi doesnt want to shrink when i press shift. Any Help?
same here in v0.03 it was still working latest one doesn't work. Went to the Shop and it stated that i was too small too be seen so something is going on with the shrinking.
Keep the shift button pressed and it should work. Patreons never had that problem in a whole week so it's weird if it doesn't work now.
Nice! Time to check out the new content. Looks like some new scenes were added since last time!
Yeah I added a lot of stuff, hope you will like it (y)

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to get out of the zoomed view?

It put me in it after the cut scene where ChiChi goes out of Grandpa Gohan's house and somewhere with Willy.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes