Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Is there a way to get out of the zoomed view?

It put me in it after the cut scene where ChiChi goes out of Grandpa Gohan's house and somewhere with Willy.
Yes go in Bulma's ship and talk to baba 》 parameters 》 camera zoom
And choose the zoom you prefer. However it should have be back you to the zoom you had before, it's weird.

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Chi Chi is completely bugged for me. After I returned all her groceries to her and had her cook a meal, she completely bugged. She no longer goes to the kitchen, when I go to talk to her when she's hanging clothes to dry, she's facing down and I can't talk to her.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 705645
when i try to active this event i get a black screen and nothing more
i've it
wanna check my save?
Yes I'll check it out.
Chi Chi is completely bugged for me. After I returned all her groceries to her and had her cook a meal, she completely bugged. She no longer goes to the kitchen, when I go to talk to her when she's hanging clothes to dry, she's facing down and I can't talk to her.
Can you show me some screenshots about that problem please ?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
For people who don't know, you can play with Oolong by talking to Yajirobe in Bulma's ship (the guy with "party" written on him). You can then switch characters.

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Yes go in Bulma's ship and talk to baba 》 parameters 》 camera zoom
And choose the zoom you prefer. However it should have be back you to the zoom you had before, it's weird.
Thanks.

Also, yeah, Bulma's watch might be bugged.

Also went to check if there was a bugged clone of it in Capsule Corp and all I got was dialogue about it not being in the front house from Dr. Briefs.

---

Edit:

Figured it out, it's bugged if you load from an old save since you changed it to an accessory instead of a weapon.

If anyone has a good save, please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone post a screenshot of one of the sex scenes so I can see the quality? The ones added to the preview pics (sleeping and with picture in mouth) were pretty obviously cut from the show with nipple bumps added.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Keep the shift button pressed and it should work. Patreons never had that problem in a whole week so it's weird if it doesn't work now.

Yeah I added a lot of stuff, hope you will like it (y)
Maybe the patreons played with the 100% save? im also having several bugs here using an old save

Jul 6, 2019
The scouter, Bulma's watch and sunglasses can only be selected at weapons. Looked at another save and those items could only be selected at accessories. It worked on that save so maybe a easy fix is to change those items to accessories then bulma's watch should work. bulma's watch.png

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes