aborym

Aug 5, 2017
You have to die.
From being too much excited,
when you grope too much and get a slap
or if you buy the Nirvana item to a junk in West City
cool thanks, that was not very clear before.
thou my "bulma watch" does not work anymore: if i press shift nothing happens, I try to equip / dequip multiple times, tried to reload a save, but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
Hi, and thank you for the game, you're doing an awesome job.
I found a bug however that gets you stuck.
If you transform to Chichi to enter her bedroom during the day and the time runs out you'll be stuck inside as you can't transform again inside the house.
Unless there's a way out of that I think I might have to restart again.
Also, since in this version Bulma's Watch is an accessory, old saves won't work since SHIFT won't do anything.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Nauthy Turtle
There's a bug with Ox-King's favor quest, even after I gave him photo #2 and #3, said objectives didn't get ticked in quest journal, and picture #13 in gallery, don't know exactly which photo it is numerically, either isn't collectible or it isn't being displayed in gallery, it's the one where Chi-Chi is hiding something under her hand while bathing (is she?) and the fact that she is hiding something makes Roshi pose a question, didn't see that either. Was that picture one of the first three or did you change 'em?

Edit:
There's also a bug with King Yama, I challenged him twice and got two autorizations for Gohan, after Roshi and Gohan got back to Earth, halo stayed above Roshi's head and the moment you enter Goku's house the screen turns darker, as if it was night, when you exit it turns bright again.

'Nother one with Chi-Chi's quest in which she gathers money for Gohan, it's completion isn't recorded in her diary, even after Roshi gives her 5k zeni.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
their a bug with bulma watch i'm unable to use it to start the chi-chi quest, and also their was a weird bug were after i load up my save from the previous save and i start off playing as oolong but look like master rushi.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Guys, I'm having issues finding the groceries required for one of Chi Chi's quests. Did anyone complete this one? Are they all to be found in the woods? Either I'm missing something really obvious, or my eyesight is declining more than I had thought, because I'm sure I looked everywhere, and the damned chicken is still missing. Any help?

EDIT: Never mind, apparently, it's a either a matter of what time you wander through the woods, or just triggering Chi Chi's event with Willy. Anyway, I finally got the missing ingredient.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Stuck in chichi's room as Oolong. I transformed as her when going in but i cant transform back to get out because he keep saying that it'll be suspicious to transform there

Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
If you want to get out of Chichi's Room, download a save editor and change the variable to Night. That way, you'll be able to unlock the door as King Ox would be sleeping at that time.

Dr.Zamurai

Jan 22, 2020
View attachment 432178

Overview:
Kamesutra is a free RPG erogame where you can play as the biggest pervert of all time: Master Roshi!
Play cards and join Strip Poker parties, grope girls, fap and explore de Dragonball world by searching the Dragon Balls.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-25
Release Date: 2020-05-03
Developer: Naughty Turtle - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha V0.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Bugs:

FAQ

Developer Notes:

Final Goal Features:

Fan Signature:
View attachment 641162
Actual content:

Tutorials:
how to get the password for capsule building

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
How do i get this pic Is this game over scene ?
I don't think you can actually get it, it's bugged, I only saw it once in-game, in v0.02 I think, it's the picture that should pop up right as the rape victim's story begins, but it rarely does.

Reactions: rnreal
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes