redthejack

Jun 28, 2017
Yo, thanks for the update. I don´t know if these are bugs or it´s something from my game that is bad:

- The Strip poker game is extremely laggy, like it takes alot of time between lines of text.
-When i try to put the sleeping pills on Chichi´s food i get a message that i should wait until shes out of the room, but shes already outside and it still appears...
-The game gets laggy at night

These are the things ive experienced so far, let me know if there is a fix or something.

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Any1 know how to trigger chichi scene with willy in the forest after intimate diary page2?

-Already got 'bulma' (oolong) to talk to her and persuade her
-Talked again to choose between tease/flirt

After that nothing, I kept trying inside the forest, but nothing was there.
Only the masturbate scene in the hut gets repeated.

Or is that the latest build?

arinza

Feb 19, 2020
This game is a BUGAME, sorry dude but you just can't go on, chichi is gone, it's invisible and i can't talk to you

arinza

Feb 19, 2020
I had to start again after 2 and a half hours of play, because as soon as I go to the forest where there is chichi and the old man, black screen ....... and I can't go on, I WOULD ASK FOR A SAVING up to that point

Reactions: DogDoge

yiraicard

May 1, 2019
something is wrong, frist I appear dead, second cant save I restar the game and the save point was the same but im alive this time, and finally the watch dont make me smaller

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
Nice, if it wasn't for DB I would not be the pervert I'm today, hahaha.
EDIT: "√ Music from the original anime" M-1405 would be ideal for a sneaking quest with Roshi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

arinza

Feb 19, 2020
I have restarted the game for the third time, and every time I enter the forest with the chichi and the old man ... BLACK SCREEN: D I have no words, I wanted to do the patreon ... but I don't think I will, too many mistakes, and waste of time

arinza

Feb 19, 2020
I had to start again after 2 and a half hours of play, because as soon as I go to the forest where there is chichi and the old man, black screen ....... and I can't go on, I WOULD ASK FOR A SAVING up to that point
yes, is sucks..

pandora94

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, i dont know if someone reported that bug already, but im not able to leave chi-chi´s bedroom as Oolong, he says "its suspicious to transform here"
but when i try to leave, he says "i have to transform"... im stuck

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
For the black screen bug, I'm working on it and try to find the problem. Someone in the forum said that being at zoom 100% would solve the problem before trigger the black screen so if you guys can try it and tell me if it works or not.

For the bedroom stuck, I'll check that too. Its weird because it works well with me. Try to transform everywhere in all the bedroom and maybe it will work.

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, i dont know if someone reported that bug already, but im not able to leave chi-chi´s bedroom as Oolong, he says "its suspicious to transform here"
but when i try to leave, he says "i have to transform"... im stuck
Edit switch #1 and #2 in RpgMakerSaveEdit, #1 is Jour, meaning day, uncheck that, and check #2 Nuit, meaning night, if that doesn't work you have switch 532, that one should trigger the transformation, hopefully

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Yes I'm just saying I don't see her wearing stockings and opened cleavage
Look at her interactions like drying clothes or cooking
Also how do you get the puff puff ?
If you look in the quest journal it says that the pafu pafu can't be done yet.
I can't play strip poker. I select play but it dosen't start .just I can speak others
Press de duel card button (A) against Bulma like you would play cards with other NPC and it will work.
For me ChiChi doesn't appear during day at all and I don't know why (I did some quests and that's it) :(
Have you checked if she was in the forest, in the gohan's hut ? If you listen at the door she will come back.
Yo, thanks for the update. I don´t know if these are bugs or it´s something from my game that is bad:

- The Strip poker game is extremely laggy, like it takes alot of time between lines of text.
-When i try to put the sleeping pills on Chichi´s food i get a message that i should wait until shes out of the room, but shes already outside and it still appears...
-The game gets laggy at night

These are the things ive experienced so far, let me know if there is a fix or something.
Yeah unfortunately I have troubles solving the lag problems. Hope it will get better with time.
Any1 know how to trigger chichi scene with willy in the forest after intimate diary page2?

-Already got 'bulma' (oolong) to talk to her and persuade her
-Talked again to choose between tease/flirt

After that nothing, I kept trying inside the forest, but nothing was there.
Only the masturbate scene in the hut gets repeated.

Or is that the latest build?
For now only chichi skin will change if you choose Flash option. She will be wearing stockings in all the drawings interactions with her. And it's the lastest build for now.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how far chi chis story goes?
Im at the point whre she should flash him how do i trigger the scene?
Would be nice if someone can provide a walkthrough.
This game is ok but all these bugs.

Jan 2, 2019
Look at her interactions like drying clothes or cooking

If you look in the quest journal it says that the pafu pafu can't be done yet.

Press de duel card button (A) against Bulma like you would play cards with other NPC and it will work.

Have you checked if she was in the forest, in the gohan's hut ? If you listen at the door she will come back.

Yeah unfortunately I have troubles solving the lag problems. Hope it will get better with time.

For now only chichi skin will change if you choose Flash option. She will be wearing stockings in all the drawings interactions with her. And it's the lastest build for now.
can u please fix the bug with the sleeping pill where it says chi chi needs to leave the room but she already isnt in it in the first place?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes