stephen210

Jan 15, 2018
The snake way answer for the quiz is wrong for sure, its 177 days not 277. And krillin only dies 3 times in dbz, if you're going to count GT to make it 4 it should specify since its under the dbz section

Also I have no idea how to trigger oolong's transformation so if anyone could enlighten me thatd be appreciated.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
For those having bugs like Bulma's watch not working, try it with a NEW game because old saves won't work anymore with newer updates and will cause those bugs.

For the black screen, I'm trying to see where is the problem. Try to get the zoom back to 100% pending.

To leave Chichi's bedroom with Oolong, just transform again in Chichi.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Is Willy's page two in the diary the last page you can get in 0.04?
Yes ;)

help please...
Your pc seems to be missing some directX drivers stuff, google it to download what you are missing.
Nauthy Turtle
There's a bug with Ox-King's favor quest, even after I gave him photo #2 and #3, said objectives didn't get ticked in quest journal, and picture #13 in gallery, don't know exactly which photo it is numerically, either isn't collectible or it isn't being displayed in gallery, it's the one where Chi-Chi is hiding something under her hand while bathing (is she?) and the fact that she is hiding something makes Roshi pose a question, didn't see that either. Was that picture one of the first three or did you change 'em?

Edit:
There's also a bug with King Yama, I challenged him twice and got two autorizations for Gohan, after Roshi and Gohan got back to Earth, halo stayed above Roshi's head and the moment you enter Goku's house the screen turns darker, as if it was night, when you exit it turns bright again.

'Nother one with Chi-Chi's quest in which she gathers money for Gohan, it's completion isn't recorded in her diary, even after Roshi gives her 5k zeni.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok thanks a lot ! I'm gonna check those out to solve it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do i get this pic Is this game over scene ?
It's from a cutscene from the Red eye perv quest in West City.
how i play cards now ?
Talk to Baba (the old withch) and she will explain everything about cards.
The snake way answer for the quiz is wrong for sure, its 177 days not 277. And krillin only dies 3 times in dbz, if you're going to count GT to make it 4 it should specify since its under the dbz section

Also I have no idea how to trigger oolong's transformation so if anyone could enlighten me thatd be appreciated.
I'm gonna change the snake way question that can be confusing. Krillin died 4 times in fact. He was killed by
▪Tambourine (Dragonball)
▪Frieza
▪Androids (trunks futur)
▪Majin Buu

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
if we are expected to start new game because of bugs you need to add some cheat to get free money, I cant grind money everytime new update is released :(

Reactions: CummanderShepard

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
if we are expected to start new game because of bugs you need to add some cheat to get free money, I cant grind money everytime new update is released :(
There are already cheats like 100% saves but it's for patreon only. The quickest way to make money is to sell your cards (if you play cards of course).

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
After the confession of Chichi to Bulma, wether I select Tease him or Flash him, I don't see any scenes after where she does either of these..
Chichi will be wearing stockings and opened cleavage after the Flash choice. So her skin will change and drawings with her too.The tease will come in futur updates.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
There are already cheats like 100% saves but it's for patreon only. The quickest way to make money is to sell your cards (if you play cards of course).
you know in other games people just share their save here. how you want to stop people for doing that ?

Also to be honest game looked amazing and going in good direction, now with patreon only help-cheats in unfinished game with lots of bugs we help to test for free here.. and what is even worse pateron only content... It doesnt look good anymore, now it look like you just want to milk as much money as possible. Why not do like other successful devs and just be patient , make good game, be a good guy dev and you would get fans and support on patreon at the same time.
Sorry but now it looks to me like you are just making us grind your bugged game for free to get gold and test if everything works and instead of giving us sexy content for this you are saying FUCK YOU content is only for patreons from now on.

I am sad as this looked like a start of long and good game, now it looks like these russian games that devs do everything possible to get as much money from patreon and they run away abandoning their unfinished games.

PATREON ONLY CONTENT SUCK DICK

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So is Chichi and Willy scene illustrated? I already have bulma speak with her and making her Cheat but when she goes to the forest with Willy I can't find her anywhere.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
For me ChiChi doesn't appear during day at all and I don't know why (I did some quests and that's it) :(

Last edited:

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
nice .. I entered chichi room as oolong and trasnformation went out, now I cant exit or trasnform back ..

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes