AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Just throwing this out there right now: I absolutely love the concept and the execution. Right now the game is obviously a bit bare bones and in terms of content is currently rather shallow - but the potential with this is just brilliant.

For sure will be keeping my eye on this :)

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Just throwing this out there right now: I absolutely love the concept and the execution. Right now the game is obviously a bit bare bones and in terms of content is currently rather shallow - but the potential with this is just brilliant.

For sure will be keeping my eye on this :)
Thanks a lot ! I hope you will like the game evolution (y)

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey Nauthy Turtle i have a question will we maybe see Caulifla and Kale in a future update?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
I get stuck going into Yamcha's room at Kami's Lookout for the magazine, door locks so Bulma's watch doesn't work for whatever reason no matter what i try to do.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Yes ! I added a lot of various new content with a new playable character and it took more time than expected but the V0.04 shoul be out for Patreons this weekend OR during next week (worst case). The public release will be 1 week after the Patreon release (y)
Nice, I thought you would finish Kame first before making content for the new characters, looking forward to playing with the new one, are we getting more content for Kame or everything went for the new character?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Nice, I thought you would finish Kame first before making content for the new characters, looking forward to playing with the new one, are we getting more content for Kame or everything went for the new character?
To finish some old quests with Kame, you need the new character that's why I added it. The content is more about the new character but both characters are linked so the new character content unlocks new content for Kame too.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes