Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Is there a web version ?
Not yet.
Yeah same bug here. Will the same save we have now work with v0.04?
Honestly I don't know. It always suprise me how the bug fixing impacts old save files so you will have to try it.
There were all the bugs i have found:

* Image N17 still not appearing on Gallery.

*When you invite Bulma on the phone when you have 0 wins, it will say you need to win 0/0 before you can invite her.

*Everytime you leave the Bathroom at night without any girl invited it will trigger a dialogue between Yajirobe and Oolong and you cant skip it pressing buttons.

*When you read Goku entry on Chi-chi's diary after the text you will be back to the Diary Menu, but its invisible.

*Punk on Upper Right of West City that blocks you, will always trigger "you dont have money" at day even when you have enough, it worked as usual at night.

*Bug on The Red Eye Perv Quest Journal, when you complete the first step "find of the raped victims..." it doenst get green telling you have done it.

*Bug on the Ox-King's favor, same as the bug above but with the "Give photo #2 to Ox-King".

*Rabbit giving you another Bunny Outfit when you do his last part of the quest.

*When you change Bulma on the ship to Bunny Outfit, she wont change to normal Outfit(just her sprite), unless you leave and enter the ship again.

*If you give the Autorization to Grandpa Gohan, you will be back to life with him, and if you go to kamehouse it will trigger as if you just got revived by Baba, it will also change from Night to Day if you were at night on Kamehouse, and someplaces will still be at night, but with Day content(Characters and etc.).

*You cant change Bulma's outfit to Bunny Outfit at Kamehouse.

*Cant Access Memories on the Bathroom.

*If you keep pressing the talk button while on the tournament you may be able to do 2 Quiz instead of one per day.(it does result in you losing the next day as it will treat as if you had just finished a quiz, you will get double the rewards tho).

*Opening booster packs still closes the game.

*You cant play strip poker, when it's supposed to start you are sent directly to the GAME OVER dialogue on Strip Poker and its ever before it even starts.

Some of those were pointed already, some may be already fixed on the 0.04, but thats are all the bugs i've found on a NEW SAVE.
An amazing debugging work as always ! Some of them aren't bugs but I guess they need to be improved so nobody else will think about it being a bug (like the auto message at kamehouse when there is 0 guests invited). If only I could kill all those bugs with a kamehameha once for all :ROFLMAO:

so when I wanna load my save from previous version my game just freezes... do I have to start new game?
Yes I guess unfortunately. Your old save must have a conflict with the new version.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Not yet.

Honestly I don't know. It always suprise me how the bug fixing impacts old save files so you will have to try it.

An amazing debugging work as always ! Some of them aren't bugs but I guess they need to be improved so nobody else will think about it being a bug (like the auto message at kamehouse when there is 0 guests invited). If only I could kill all those bugs with a kamehameha once for all :ROFLMAO:

Yes I guess unfortunately. Your old save must have a conflict with the new version.
I actually thought that message was supposed to be a one time message, but the fact that we cant skip throught it, consumes a lot of time, so i think it would be good if we could press Z or Shift through it

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
How do i use Bulmas watch? I cant use it and im bugged because i went through a door that shouldnt without it.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I actually thought that message was supposed to be a one time message, but the fact that we cant skip throught it, consumes a lot of time, so i think it would be good if we could press Z or Shift through it
Yes you're right, I'll make it a one time message (y)
How do i use Bulmas watch? I cant use it and im bugged because i went through a door that shouldnt without it.
You can equip Bulma's watch from the menu equipement (weapon category) or press the shortcut button (look at the controls file). Can you give me more details about how your bug happened please ?
How ? Which location ? Day or night ?

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Found a bug, or at least i think i find one, after talk with the red eye rapist victim (the one who talks about husband work), the screen go super bright, even save/quit and load after close the game still bright.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Found a bug, or at least i think i find one, after talk with the red eye rapist victim (the one who talks about husband work), the screen go super bright, even save/quit and load after close the game still bright.
This bug can be solved if you talk to Mr popo at Kami's lookout.
There is an debug option for it (y)

corcho41

Feb 8, 2019

You can equip Bulma's watch from the menu equipement (weapon category) or press the shortcut button (look at the controls file). Can you give me more details about how your bug happened please ?
I also have a problem with bulma’s watch. Even if the character equips it, it doesn’t shrink, so I can’t enter any door that requires it. And it happens day and night and any location

Skamui

Apr 6, 2018
I also have a problem with bulma’s watch. Even if the character equips it, it doesn’t shrink, so I can’t enter any door that requires it. And it happens day and night and any location
just press (keep pressing) the SHIFT button to shrink without opening your inventory. You will only need the bulma’s watch item

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017

When i equiped it, Roshi glasses just dissapears, nothing more, and the doors keep claming the messange ''i could go through this if i were smaller'' or something like that. Then, in kamis place, in the door to Yamcha room, i was able for some reason to pass it (even if Roshi never got smaller) but when i tried to leave, i couldnt.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
When i equiped it, Roshi glasses just dissapears, nothing more, and the doors keep claming the messange ''i could go through this if i were smaller'' or something like that. Then, in kamis place, in the door to Yamcha room, i was able for some reason to pass it (even if Roshi never got smaller) but when i tried to leave, i couldnt.
Ok thank you ! I'm gonna check it and see if I can solve that.
Wait so does strip poker with bulma not work at all in 0.03 and we need to wait for 0.04 or is there a solution for the current version?
It worked well for me before I released it but yeah it seems that it isn't working with most of the players. Each time I solve a problem, a new one appear from nowhere. But it will be fixed for sure in V0.04.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Nauthy Turtle I made some progress.

I found what seems to be a better anti-lag script and you can see the results below. I only did a little testing but everything seems to work great. However for me this seemed to only work on new games as I didn't see any changes when loading an old save file.

I would still recommend breaking up bigger maps and reducing the amount of events running on parallel process for further speed gain and general overall improvement.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Nauthy Turtle I made some progress.

I found what seems to be a better anti-lag script and you can see the results below. I only did a little testing but everything seems to work great. However for me this seemed to only work on new games as I didn't see any changes when loading an old save file.

I would still recommend breaking up bigger maps and reducing the amount of events running on parallel process for further speed gain and general overall improvement.

Thank you very much for this nice discovery ! I tried it and it feels a bit less laggy which is a good point. However it kills the water animation unfortunately. The splashs stay on the water lol
But I will keep it for now and clean parallel proceesses to to optimize it (y)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes