peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Good to see you are updating it with a good frequency, hope you can keep it up. Sadly i wont be able to help with your patreon, but i will be here in a week to help you in the bug test, good luck with your patreon

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For those who want to support this game project, vote for next features and see more exclusive content, I created a
I finished the V0.03 wich is early access available on Patreon and the public release will be 2020-05-21.

Thank you again for all the support messages ! (y)
View attachment 657187
If I wasn't strapped for cash I wouldn't mind supporting this project. Either way, I really hope you get all the support you can. Looking forward to the next build!

RAFOU

Aug 4, 2017
For those who want to support this game project, vote for next features and see more exclusive content, I created a
I finished the V0.03 wich is early access available on Patreon and the public release will be 2020-05-21.

Thank you again for all the support messages ! (y)
View attachment 657187
TAKE MY ENERGY nauthy turtle

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi everyone i downloaded the game and i'm having fun but there are some points that falls in the way:
1.when I play the card game with the other 2 in my house. (no bulma)
2.When I open more than one package in the same place.

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
hi everyone i downloaded the game and i'm having fun but there are some points that falls in the way:
go to talk with popo at kami's for the bug, and iirc in 5-6 days the new version will pop up :)

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hi ! Yes those are 2 bugs known.
The strip poker is fixed in V0.03 and I'm still searching a solution for the 2nd problem.

Reactions: pxei12

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Thank you again for all the support messages !

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
The game itself is fine and the problem that I see is the animations that are what will have to be improved, because the photos that come out are photos of the series cut out to see if little by little they are improving

redthejack

Jun 28, 2017
I agree with what others have said and i believe this project has a lot, and i mean A LOT of potential. My recommendation would be to just focus on Bulma and Chi Chi for now and complete their stories and scenes before adding more characters. If you overwhelm yourselves by adding content all over the place it will probably end up with unfinished stuff, i have seen it happened before in other projects. I will wait a while to see how the game evolves but if it proves to be a serious project i will support as much as i can in patreon. Overall, good job and i hope the game becomes succesful.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I agree with what others have said and i believe this project has a lot, and i mean A LOT of potential. My recommendation would be to just focus on Bulma and Chi Chi for now and complete their stories and scenes before adding more characters. If you overwhelm yourselves by adding content all over the place it will probably end up with unfinished stuff, i have seen it happened before in other projects. I will wait a while to see how the game evolves but if it proves to be a serious project i will support as much as i can in patreon. Overall, good job and i hope the game becomes succesful.
Thank you for this kind message and advice ! (y)
Yes I want to focus on Bulma and Chichi to avoid overwarming as you said. I tried to put various content for the demo purposes to show the possibilities but now I'm focus to finish what has been done.
Ok I hope you will like the game evolution :)

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Loved what I played so far and looking forward to future updates with Chi-Chi! So many possibilities with Grandpa Gohan, Yajirobe and the neighbor she seems to have become friends with. :)

I noticed the game seems to suffer from the same issues most RPG Maker VX and VX Ace games do and that's the lag and stuttering. From what I recall its either related to the map size or the amount of events on that map but its been a good 10 years or so since I was in the RPG Maker community.

Have you thought about switching to RPG Maker MV? You'd get a better resolution and none of these bugs and its scripting language is JS and easier to work with.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you for this kind message and advice ! (y)
Yes I want to focus on Bulma and Chichi to avoid overwarming as you said. I tried to put various content for the demo purposes to show the possibilities but now I'm focus to finish what has been done.
Ok I hope you will like the game evolution :)
yo man you making power moves you're easily being one of if not my favorite devs lol

• Haha

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Loved what I played so far and looking forward to future updates with Chi-Chi! So many possibilities with Grandpa Gohan, Yajirobe and the neighbor she seems to have become friends with. :)

I noticed the game seems to suffer from the same issues most RPG Maker VX and VX Ace games do and that's the lag and stuttering. From what I recall its either related to the map size or the amount of events on that map but its been a good 10 years or so since I was in the RPG Maker community.

Have you thought about switching to RPG Maker MV? You'd get a better resolution and none of these bugs and its scripting language is JS and easier to work with.
Thank you ! More chichi content will be coming soon ;)
Yes I'm working on VX Ace and I don't know how to solve that lag problem (even if i already got an anti lag script) . I want to make it feel like a living world so there are a lot of event processing but I don't know how to optimize it yet. No i don't want MV. I compared all RPGM and VX ace was perfect for my needs. And a lot of my current scripts will not be compatible anymore.
yo man you making power moves you're easily being one of if not my favorite devs lol
Haha thanks a lot ! *Naughty Turtle blushes* :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you ! More chichi content will be coming soon ;)
Yes I'm working on VX Ace and I don't know how to solve that lag problem (even if i already got an anti lag script) . I want to make it feel like a living world so there are a lot of event processing but I don't know how to optimize it yet. No i don't want MV. I compared all RPGM and VX ace was perfect for my needs. And a lot of my current scripts will not be compatible anymore.

Haha thanks a lot ! *Naughty Turtle blushes* :ROFLMAO:
he wasn't you favorite dev yet? shame on you? :p

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes