annam

Apr 13, 2017
I've been away from this game for a bit as it seemed borderline unplayable, how is the new update?

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Goku is a bit of a cuck so I can totally see this happening to Chi Chi, Vegeta isn't however, but Bulma has always been a bit of a whore so this is kinda accurate lol.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Goku is a bit of a cuck so I can totally see this happening to Chi Chi, Vegeta isn't however, but Bulma has always been a bit of a whore so this is kinda accurate lol.
Last I checked this game happens during the Saiyan Saga, when Vegeta was meant to be a villain rather than a recurring character and eventual father of Bulma's children, so it works out here too.

longestman888

May 19, 2017
Did not play since 0.0.4, is it still follow these two cycles?

Circle 1:
Player: I found a lot of bugs!
Dev: I don’t see any bugs. Send me your save. I will fix it
Other players: Still have the same bugs

Circle 2:
Player: New update! Fuck, old saves do not work. Can you share the save file?
Dev: No, that’s for Patrons
Player: The game is full of bugs and I don’t want to go through that again, Saves please
Dev: Only if you become a Patron

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Still havent implemented a full route for any character, not much new scenes....

Its annoying the thing that keep re-playing that game over and over again, finding the same bug's and not much improvement...

Still doesnt run so smooth as it should even if low resource game and not include a battle of much characters on screen....

I guess the best option its wait until a v0.10 or better a v1.0 at least to have some decent gameplay ...

The art its good, in some points, but the sketches on black and white or some anime screenshots look kinda well.. bad to be honest...

If you wanna ask my opinion about how the Dev ask for Patreons, its he should take at least untill next year to try play the game untill some point, fix bugs and make some improvement before to do it, since it could be a decent work...

It would sound kinda a rough comment, but i have seen other games, and well like i said its what i think.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
When you go to Snake Way and the Princess, you can only enter her castle once? If so, What do you get in there? Should I go now or wait till later in the game. I have done everything I can think of in 0.08 except the Princess.

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
I need help, just tried this game and I think it has really good potential.

Im trying to use roshi to spy on Willy and chichi and unlock the rest. However, it only progress if I use only chichi. The wiki walkthrough has me confused cause apparently there’s 2 ways to go with the Willy route, through chichi or through roshi/oolong. Is this true? How can I trigger the roshi spy on chichi x Willy conversation?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes