Jul 5, 2020
I need help, just tried this game and I think it has really good potential.

Im trying to use roshi to spy on Willy and chichi and unlock the rest. However, it only progress if I use only chichi. The wiki walkthrough has me confused cause apparently there’s 2 ways to go with the Willy route, through chichi or through roshi/oolong. Is this true? How can I trigger the roshi spy on chichi x Willy conversation?
Not anymore, you have to make Willy follow Chichi by and bring him to the part with the big apple. You can do that by using Chichi and making Willy follow you

Reactions: chipshandon12

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I am trying to do the Happy Easter quest. I looked online and found a video on YouTube but it is out dated. I collected all the carrots in the video except one at Komi's Place. The design for Komi's Place has changed in the game. I was wondering if anyone knows where that carrot has been moved to?

It is 4:17 into the video.

Reactions: mordex

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
So.... I tried to open some booster but the game crash.. script Game_interpreter line 1411 NoMethodError occured ... the patche don't help me, is that..normal? the card game isn't implemented yet?

Reactions: hentai1988master

Dafister

Jun 13, 2019
So.... I tried to open some booster but the game crash.. script Game_interpreter line 1411 NoMethodError occured ... the patche don't help me, is that..normal? the card game isn't implemented yet?
The Card Game is implemented
only the booster funktion is disabled, so dont try to open them

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I thought the same thing. I had to go back to Master KomiHouse and get the card album then I could start playing the card game.

Reactions: Horsygoes

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Naughty Turtle

I am trying to do the Happy Easter quest. I looked online and found a video on YouTube but it is out dated. I collected all the carrots in the video except one at Komi's Place. The design for Komi's Place has changed in the game. I was wondering if anyone knows where that carrot has been moved to?

It is 4:17 into the video.

These are the ones I found so far:

2 in West City
2 inside Capsule Corp.
2 in World Tournament
2 on world map
2 outside Capsule Corps inside and behind Bulma's House
2 in District 439 in kitchen and in her bedroom
1 in District 439 behind tree and
1 in Kami's Lookout Time Chamber
1 in Korin's Tower
1 outside Kamehouse by tree
1 inside Kamehouse in bedroom

So which one am I missing? Where is it? Some one please answer this question so I can complete this last quest.

Kudecku

Dec 21, 2020
Every time I try to use roshi to sneak a peek on Chichi topless I get nothing. I believe there is a scene but I’m not getting it. I think there’s a naughty level with chichi that allows you to modify the images but I don’t get it.

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Every time I try to use roshi to sneak a peek on Chichi topless I get nothing. I believe there is a scene but I’m not getting it. I think there’s a naughty level with chichi that allows you to modify the images but I don’t get it.
Looking at the images in the game, there is nothing there for now. Chi chi's naughty level only seems to currently change how much she wears for Oolong's picture game(best images in the game, by the way). You can catch Chichi topless in the river in front of her house during the night, but no peeping for now.

Kudecku

Dec 21, 2020
Looking at the images in the game, there is nothing there for now. Chi chi's naughty level only seems to currently change how much she wears for Oolong's picture game(best images in the game, by the way). You can catch Chichi topless in the river in front of her house during the night, but no peeping for now.
Thanks for the answer. Btw, are you using the normal version or the muten version? Im using the normal version and it doesn’t let me modify chichi’s bikini for the oolong picture game.

Last edited:

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
cute bikini scene. pity there isn't a continuation on the story of willie and the old gohan. no sex scene what a pity. we look forward to the next update:cry:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the answer. Btw, are you using the normal version or the muten version? Im using the normal version and it doesn’t let me modify chichi’s bikini for the oolong picture game.
Pretty sure I'm using the normal version. I just extracted stuff and looked what was actually added. How much she wears is based on how naughty she is(check level at the old women), though i have no idea how many points she can get. This means that if you get her to level two without doing level 1's shots, you actually miss out on level 1's entirely which is something to look out for when going for 100%.

Last edited:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I don't see any "naked" picture at the main page.
How much content there is here?
Is it possible to fuck Bulma already?

Mellow235

Dec 24, 2020
Pretty sure I'm using the normal version. I just extracted stuff and looked what was actually added. How much she wears is based on how naughty she is(check level at the old women), though i have no idea how many points she can get. This means that if you get her to level two without doing level 1's shots, you actually miss out on level 1's entirely which is something to look out for when going for 100%.
Hey, how did you get Chichi to naughty level 3, I've been stuck at 17 naughty points. Found all the mags I could with her: Tournament, kamehouse, bed room in kami tower, hyperbolic time chamber, did willy's event, did the photoshoot, and listend to door to hear the couple having sex. Did about everything I could think of.

Jul 5, 2020
Hey, how did you get Chichi to naughty level 3, I've been stuck at 17 naughty points. Found all the mags I could with her: Tournament, kamehouse, bed room in kami tower, hyperbolic time chamber, did willy's event, did the photoshoot, and listend to door to hear the couple having sex. Did about everything I could think of.
Watch the YouTube video in Kamehouse using Chi-chi. You'll probably get 1-2 points there. Try to talk to the Nudist beach guy together with Willy and answer "Yes" when he asks you to go together

Last edited:
Reactions: Mellow235
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes