D

Deleted member 59977

Wow I never expected this to ever get translated. Thank you for sharing.

If there is a link to support the translators please do share it.

reperisxxx

Apr 28, 2017
Nice to see this getting translated, shame that it still seems to cash.

Tried it way back and couldn't get far as the game kept on crashing at the same spot very early in the game. Guess I'll wait for a stable version, if one will ever exist.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Soooo, this is a full translation? And it's a human translation, right? Right? If so... I'm so happy!!! Thank you oh so very much <3 I luv you. This makes a great gift for me, thank you!

Jan 18, 2018
So I read the translator's post that this is for the full english text but the images have not been edited to english yet. If anyone is currently able to play this without the game closing, as I've seen a number of people indicating it is, do you find that detracts from your understanding too much? This game is a big time investment so I want to see if I should wait for the translator to get the images done as well (which he indicated he will be doing) before I get started.

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
For most of these crashes (I tested myself), the problem is that this game engine expects your system to be running in Japanese for non unicode applications, and crashes when trying to load fonts (so when the dialog starts). Even Locale Emulator doesn't fix this for some reason, but changing your system locale to Japanese will probably fix it for as long as you want to play (requires a restart).

1577799566557.png

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded the game and extracted the rar, but I just have a folder named kami no rhapsody full of files bin and agf, which one shoud I install? I think I need to use daemon tools but I don't know on wich file and I don't have a patch folder just files and no one of them is an exe. Help please!

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018
For most of these crashes (I tested myself), the problem is that this game engine expects your system to be running in Japanese for non unicode applications, and crashes when trying to load fonts (so when the dialog starts). Even Locale Emulator doesn't fix this for some reason, but changing your system locale to Japanese will probably fix it for as long as you want to play (requires a restart).

View attachment 502375
I think this might be it. I already have this done and I haven't had any crashes navigating the options or at the start of the game when the narrator speaks. I only have 5 minutes into it though but no problems so far.

Reactions: 32BitShifter

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
I downloaded the game and extracted the rar, but I just have a folder named kami no rhapsody full of files bin and agf, which one shoud I install? I think I need to use daemon tools but I don't know on wich file and I don't have a patch folder just files and no one of them is an exe. Help please!
1577799850237.png

No install, just extract and play. "AGE Patch.exe" gets flagged by some Antivirus, so it might be disappearing when you extract it, I think that's because it's a patcher.

Reactions: Hakkira

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Eushully games will consume my life...Kamidoru Alchemy Meister is where this all began for me.
Sadly, the gameplay in this one is not nearly as a good. Eushully truly peaked with Kamidori. I don't understand why they don't build up on that simple, yet ridiculously addictive gameplay.

Dec 7, 2018
Allright, so far so good. Downloaded and unpacked the game, downloaded the patch, unpacked that as well, copied the files into the gamefolder and started the game with the "AGE patch.exe" works like a charm. Just finished playing the entire tutorial and first mission, the translation is pretty decent. Not the best I've ever seen but it is indeed pretty well done from what I can tell so far. Oh, for those that expirience crashes, I didn't encounter a single crash yet but my system is running with JAP language pack and JAP region settings by default since I play so many eroge's anyway. So that might be why I don't have any issues.

Reactions: wolfsspirit

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018

View attachment 502375
Yeah I dunno, my system has been set to Japanese locale for a while now but I'm still getting the crashes. The odd bit is that it doesn't happen until I apply the English patch.

If I run it without patching to English, it plays fine, just with a bunch of gibberish for text.

Also, trying to run via Age Patch.exe gives me an error:
"Error [JPGameRun 0.1, Program by Linser]
DetourCreateProcessWithDII failed: 740"

Not sure what that means.

Edit: The error was due to not running as admin, however the game still crashes upon hearing dialogue.

Edit 2: Going to try installing the Japanese Language Pack and see if that changes anything.

Edit 3: Supplemental Japanese Fonts are needed in require to work, after installing those the game runs fine. If you're having issues with it crashing upon startup, try adding those to fix it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes