Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
what i was talking about is the crafting and shop-managing mecanics
so are you saying there is tsomething alike to that in that game?
Well I haven't played it, but according to the wiki there is crafting and building mechanics of some sort.

I don't think they have the outfit scene system like Kamidori did but I'm not 100% on that.

ds343425

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah I dunno, my system has been set to Japanese locale for a while now but I'm still getting the crashes. The odd bit is that it doesn't happen until I apply the English patch.

If I run it without patching to English, it plays fine, just with a bunch of gibberish for text.

Also, trying to run via Age Patch.exe gives me an error:
"Error [JPGameRun 0.1, Program by Linser]
DetourCreateProcessWithDII failed: 740"

Not sure what that means.

Edit: The error was due to not running as admin, however the game still crashes upon hearing dialogue.

Edit 2: Going to try installing the Japanese Language Pack and see if that changes anything.

Edit 3: Supplemental Japanese Fonts are needed in require to work, after installing those the game runs fine. If you're having issues with it crashing upon startup, try adding those to fix it.
Have tried running as admin with and following the steps you mentioned? I'm not to keen on changing my system locale its a pain, was hoping that the emulator woeks before downloading.

EDIT: Works fine with Emulator Locale after installing the "Supplemental Japanese Fonts"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Miho1234

ds343425

Aug 20, 2018
Can someone recommend a game like this but uncensored?
If you mean gameplay Sengoku Rance, the Manga Gamer version is uncensored also I think Evenicle has a uncensor patch and features gameplay which is similar to Eushully games. I'm not sure about the story as I've never played this.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Well if this is anywhere near as engaging as Kamidori I've lost all my spare time. Seriously, we get Venus Blood and this within a few weeks? What's next, Rance Magnum? PLEASE TELL ME IT'S RANCE MAGNUM! New year Rance Magnum finished would make my life XD

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Have tried running as admin with and following the steps you mentioned? I'm not to keen on changing my system locale its a pain, was hoping that the emulator woeks before downloading.
It might, the issue for me was I didn't have the Supplemental Japanese Fonts installed.

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Thank you so much for translating this. Really is a shame none of the Eushully games get picked up officially.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Sadly, the gameplay in this one is not nearly as a good. Eushully truly peaked with Kamidori. I don't understand why they don't build up on that simple, yet ridiculously addictive gameplay.
Because Kamidori was a grinding, slogging hellhole. I love the shit out of that game, but I'd be lying if I said it was well designed.

That said, Eushully? GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
lmao Thanks to Souleater for the OP. I already have the translated game & shit, but following the translation link on the OP, I found out I've been a member of Fuwanovel since 2013 :eek:. Been a while since I took the Eushully games out for a spin (i've got 11 of them). Never got Slave Princess of Darkness to work on my win7 x64 rig though.The Nekohan website going tits up was bad for Eushully fans, but once the admins started messing around with the site layout & shit, it was a question of time.

The AGE issue with the constant warnings is a Eushully anti-piracy thing. Using Applocale can fix it, setting your clock to Japanese time can fix it too I think. Or maybe it's setting your location to japan in regional settings AND the clock thing, I forget. Best way is to find the AGE patch, that way, since you already have the .ISO, years from now, if you choose to replay, you're not tearing your hair out finding a fix.

Happy New Year ppl, I come bearing gifts: how about a 99% save? lets you play new game+ right away I think.

[edit]Thanks to Girlcelly for my original dl

[edit2] VNR, a java based Visual Novel Reader is a good way to bypass AGE crap for untranslated projects as well. I've just found out the old version is tits up since the orig dev let the servers slide. There's a new version with working servers a google away. Reads most visual novels, but you have to experiment, read tutorials & whatnot for games not in the DB.

[edit3] funny as hell how many age messages pop up in this thread when the OP clearly states to use the *INCLUDED* AGE patch. WTF happened? was it smart phones? or was the stupidity & laziness always there? I taught myself all the text hooker shit cuz I wanted to understand what I was playing before the translators even had a stab at it. Granted, there is no better gaming xp than being able to read in your native language within the game itself, but if you're a fan, you'll find a way.

Last edited:

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
So, what kind of protagonist are we looking at here? I'm not gonna lie, the protagonist from Kamidori Alchemy Meister made me cringe quite a bit.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Because Kamidori was a grinding, slogging hellhole. I love the shit out of that game, but I'd be lying if I said it was well designed.

That said, Eushully? GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!
The Append Disk added the Deadbeat Dungeon, which allowed you to level easily and quickly. You really don't have to grind in this game at all. Unless you want to complete every single quest in the game.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
are you fucking kidding me?
it's save 00 it's new
put it in your save folder, start a new game & you'll be asked if you want to start a new game+
It tells the game you already beat it once & your new character is cheat strength buff to avoid the Eushully grind.
it is not rocket science my friend, stop trying to overthink it.
You MAY need to start a game just to create a save folder. some game you do, some you don't I can't remember which this falls under, but yeah, have I held your hand enough?

Souleater if you put the save on the OP, you might wanna take these instructions

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Deit1

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Kamidori Alchemy Meister was a very fine game. I've also played some partial translation of other Eushully game but as the translation got more MT less human checked I had to stop playing. But what I have huge respect for them is Ikusa Megami Zero. I heard it's their best game storywise. Don't know if it's true but I believe it is.
I hope this one is also great.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes