rolypolyloli

Dec 28, 2019
i want to get into this series of games but i'm not sure how to go about it, especially with the relationship tree on the vndb.

The only game i found without a prequel is Ikusa Megami Zero, should i start there? does it matter?

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Getting constant error messages, like the one posted on the first page. It doesn't crash the game and I'm able to play normally as far I can see but it's really annoying having the popup constantly taking me out of it.

I can't tell what is causing it.
Check Artorian's post on the top of page 2.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
YEEEEES!
Finally another eushully game. I'm jizzing myself only by thinking to play this.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
The last two weeks I've been playing "venusblood frontier international edition" pretty good game, strategy RPG with cool characters and fully uncensored hardcore hentai with loads of rape / tentacle rape and some other themes. Highly recommended.
yea so i played that one 2 times one i didnt see i dident have the +18 on and i had to start over when i was 90 procent of the game and secound playtrough im stuck at the fights vs that blond deamon/cousin and im not starting the game a 3rd time with a lower dificulty... to bad i wont see the ending

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
yea so i played that one 2 times one i didnt see i dident have the +18 on and i had to start over when i was 90 procent of the game and secound playtrough im stuck at the fights vs that blond deamon/cousin and im not starting the game a 3rd time with a lower dificulty... to bad i wont see the ending

If you just want to skip the fights in VBF, on the battle screen there is a victory button that auto wins the fight for you so you can just enjoy the story if you want.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
I really want to play the game but I can't even get pass the first scene without getting the game crashing on me ;(. Thanks for the translation anyway. I will patiently wait.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone tell me what the deal with the losers maze is? Its telling me that i get the title dishonourable if i do it. What are the consequences? Is it effecting the game or my reputation negatively?

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I hope this is better balanced than Alchemy Meister. That game drove me insane with its difficulty level. Even with all the cheats it was terrible.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
For crash just download ( ) and run it "Run in Japanese"

Reactions: Xaint

Night

Nov 7, 2016
So, is this game good storywise?
The summary seemed kinda...bland.
It's decant from what I've seen of it. The game has a musical theme with weapons doubling as instruments and scores for upgrading characters. Still main appeal of the game is the fluffy tails, probly why it got translated.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes