Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Man... The gameplay is really boring compared to Kamidori.

The way Status Up works is ridiculous, you get the Runes after completing the mission for the first time, but only the characters that are currently in the party get them, anyone else that joins starts at 0 (this makes it so that you really don't want to complete the Optional fights, since they give runes, although if you don't, you don't get the Weapon Upgrades).

Jan 12, 2018
I need help. The game was running perfectly until I started it today. An error message I had not seen before popped up, and it changed my directX settings and now the game looks a lot more blurry. Anyone knows how to restore the settings to how they were originally?

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
are you fucking kidding me?
it's save 00 it's new
put it in your save folder, start a new game & you'll be asked if you want to start a new game+
It tells the game you already beat it once & your new character is cheat strength buff to avoid the Eushully grind.
it is not rocket science my friend, stop trying to overthink it.
You MAY need to start a game just to create a save folder. some game you do, some you don't I can't remember which this falls under, but yeah, have I held your hand enough?

Souleater if you put the save on the OP, you might wanna take these instructions
You probably need to share the save.bat (or maybe the RT file) file to allow others to start new game + right away.

Jan 12, 2018
I need help. The game was running perfectly until I started it today. An error message I had not seen before popped up, and it changed my directX settings and now the game looks a lot more blurry. Anyone knows how to restore the settings to how they were originally?
OK, I solved it. In case someone else gets this problem, just go to ''username'/Appdata/local/Eushully/神のラプソディ'
And delete 'SYS4REG'. Volume settings will reset, so just return them to the values you had previously.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
So I applied the patch 1.1v (from the translator's site) by just copying it into the folder, replacing files. Was that correct way to install?

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
For those who want version 1.01, I installed the game from scratch, applied append 1, 1.01 patch then append 2, applied nekoHEN & zap interface, added the translation from flamepaladin's team and finaly put the crash fix.

Remember to play using "AGE Patch.exe" and not AGE.exe

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
So I applied the patch 1.1v (from the translator's site) by just copying it into the folder, replacing files. Was that correct way to install?
Patch was already applied. That being said, you won't break anything by reapplying it. The only problem with the download from OP is that it's version 1.00 rather than 1.01 which fixed some quest bugs. If you want version 1.01 you can get the one I linked above which is also prepatched and ready to play.

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
I know this is some kind of noob question, but how do you level up? I think I've killed all the goblins in the world and I'm still lvl 3 XD

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I know this is some kind of noob question, but how do you level up? I think I've killed all the goblins in the world and I'm still lvl 3 XD
Not a noob question.

You don't gain EXP in this game, you can't grind at all in this game. After you finish a map for the first time you will gain Runes (only those in your party, those that join latter won't have them). When you access to town (after the first 3 tutorial quests) you will be able to "stat up", the way this works is like Bingo, doing a bingo gains you a level, levels only give you a bit of HP and an extra point in medals. Notice that \ and / don't give level, instead they give a specific medal for your character (ability).

Reactions: kite001

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So, is this game good storywise?
The summary seemed kinda...bland.
For an hentai game is respectable. Surely above average. Even if probably not as good as battle goddess 0.
You don't gain EXP in this game, you can't grind at all in this game. After you finish a map for the first time you will gain Runes (only those in your party, those that join latter won't have them). When you access to town (after the first 3 tutorial quests) you will be able to "stat up", the way this works is like Bingo, doing a bingo gains you a level, levels only give you a bit of HP and an extra point in medals. Notice that \ and / don't give level, instead they give a specific medal for your character (ability).
I actually appreciate when an RPG try a different approach from the overused level up by exp. Can't say it couldn't be better but at least is a variation.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister was a very fine game. I've also played some partial translation of other Eushully game but as the translation got more MT less human checked I had to stop playing. But what I have huge respect for them is Ikusa Megami Zero. I heard it's their best game storywise. Don't know if it's true but I believe it is.
I hope this one is also great.
Actually there is a full human translation of battle goddess zero. It was completed shortly before the death of nekohen.
And yes storywise is awesome. Maybe a little depressing but really engaging.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Actually there is a full human translation of battle goddess zero. It was completed shortly before the death of nekohen.
And yes storywise is awesome. Maybe a little depressing but really engaging.
Do you know where I can find it? The one on f95 is machine translated right?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
For those who want version 1.01, I installed the game from scratch, applied append 1, 1.01 patch then append 2, applied nekoHEN & zap interface, added the translation from flamepaladin's team and finaly put the crash fix.

Remember to play using "AGE Patch.exe" and not AGE.exe
I downloaded the game from your link but after extracting it i basically get the same game i already have. Its still version 1.00. I can even see the saves from the other game.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Man, I was told not to expect the same quality as Kamidori so I had lowered my expectations and all that. Still surprised by how much worse it ends up being. The writing is pretty damn terrible, to call it "boring" almost feels like a compliment. Even early in the game the writer decides to basically throw the exact same god damn scene at the reader (main characters are playing music, new character hears it and joins in with their own instrument, I hope you like this scene because it's the exact same shit for every new character yay!) The plot so far can be summarized as "in a world where everyone seems completely oblivious to the concept of "teamwork" you will play as a simpering fop that everyone else decides to follow for no real god damn reason at all, in order to try and secure the legacy of someone who had previously united the land to work together against the demons (but hey, every one of his would be successors is COMPLETELY oblivious to that so they act as if working together is dumb)

I mean for fucks sake every fucking character so far has been L I T E R A L L Y retarded.

Gameplay has similar faults, just poor design that games in the genre had solved for decades before this released. Not being able to assign a commands after a character moved (you need to move and command in the same click, even for melee attacks and such) having to manually select special abilities like cutting grass, rather than it automatically being selected if available when mousing over such an obstacle, and dumb wastes of time like having to decide which direction your character is facing after acting (the layer of "strategy" this adds pales in comparison to the tedium of having to do this every. god. damn. time. a character does something)

I hope it gets better later on but so far the game can only be described as grating and tedious.

Reactions: HK51 and ThisIsMe88
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes