Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How the frag do you beat the beast girl to the spot? Trying to play this on normal difficulty without cheating is a PITA.

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
hi just wondering is it allowed to post link here ?
because i found the ssg file for spoilerAL
sorry for my horrendous english :D

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
How the frag do you beat the beast girl to the spot? Trying to play this on normal difficulty without cheating is a PITA.
Not sure how you're even struggling there man, just playing casually (same difficulty) I beat her with more than 3 turns to spare. Did you not equip skills? Are you not clearing terrain? Are you slowly trying to beat every enemy before progressing? The mission is a race, just run.

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
Tried both the MEGA and github patches, still get this error every ~5 minutes :/ Sure it's just a click but the pop up and beep noise is extremely annoying, kinda unplayable :/

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Tried both the MEGA and github patches, still get this error every ~5 minutes :/ Sure it's just a click but the pop up and beep noise is extremely annoying, kinda unplayable :/
Do you have the japanese supplementary fonts installed?

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Nvm it's working now, apparently i had to create a shortcut of AGE patch.exe on my desktop and run it as administrator, no error now.
You shouldn't need to run it as admin, but if you were running age.exe rather than age patch.exe then yes that explains it.

radioalien

Nov 25, 2018
shame its another censored game, seriously find it idiotic whoever came up with the censorship law(some games might just censor out of laziness but idk lmao)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I only found a translation marked as machine translated there. I'd be very thankful if you can upload it.
This one: ?
Is the one i actually have, and don't remember machine translations. If there is any, is at the very end of the game or just about few extras.

Reactions: superelmo

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
@Sigel7

Ikusa Megami Zero is an edit of a machine translation.

Basically, a few guys that don't know Japanese, put all the text through a translation engine, and interpreted/edited the sentences like that.

I tried it, and while I personally didn't think it was a very good translation, and I felt I was missing quite a bit (story wise), it was perfectly playable in a sentence-to-sentence kind of way.
If you want to play it for the gameplay: yes. If you want to play it for the story or a complete experience, it's a 'no' from me.

The game is here on the site as well btw:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ikusa-megami-zero-eushully.987/

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Ah I remember doing that yesterday, planned the most efficient route and at one point I lost by 1 hexagonal space. Leave the archers in the back to the melees and just rush using Mistoria.
Wish Eushully games had harem endings, then maybe id finish the game. Time to wait for 100% full saves.
Edit: Nvm there already exist one online, I won't post it to encourage people to play.

Last edited:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Played this game a bit now, and I'm pretty disappointed. I wasn't expecting much from the story to begin with, but so far it's honestly pretty lame, even if you come in with those expectations. But oh well, I don't play Eushully games for the story mostly, I want the gameplay!

The gameplay is however also pretty disappointing. I mean, who made the design decision for a shared mana pool that is shared among all characters, is not only used for skills and spells, but is also used for summoning allies. I mean... does the game even want me to use skills and spells?
It's honestly just plain bad design. And while I haven't played into the late game yet, I really don't see any way of fixing this horrible design flaw for later in the game?

I'm also not a fan of the whole 'gather runes to lvl up' system. Especially since only characters you cleared a map with (only the first time), gain those runes. Other chars simply don't get anything, nor do they get the chance to (re)gain anything lost. There just doesn't seem to be a way to get these new chars up to snuff. Or am I missing something obvious here? Or maybe later in game? Because granted, I'm not THAT far in yet.
This methode of leveling, strongly detracts from the rpg portion of the game for me though. You can't really train your guys up. The "XP" amounts are all scripted, making the entire rpg character progression feel real scripted and railroaded.
It just misses the decision making and effort you have to put into an RPG, and the rewards you get for that effort and building your team well.

At least the art is a step up from kamidori, so I guess the game has that going for it.

But oh well... I already know I'm going to finish this game anyway. I just like this genre, even though this game doesn't seem to be a particularly good showing of games of in this genre.

Last edited:

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
This one: ?
Is the one i actually have, and don't remember machine translations. If there is any, is at the very end of the game or just about few extras.
That one is machine translated with some manual edits (it's in the description). I usually avoid machine translate but I guess I'll get it and see if I find it bearable.

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
@Sigel7

Ikusa Megami Zero is an edit of a machine translation.

Basically, a few guys that don't know Japanese, put all the text through a translation engine, and interpreted/edited the sentences like that.

I tried it, and while I personally didn't think it was a very good translation, and I felt I was missing quite a bit (story wise), it was perfectly playable in a sentence-to-sentence kind of way.
If you want to play it for the gameplay: yes. If you want to play it for the story or a complete experience, it's a 'no' from me.

The game is here on the site as well btw:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ikusa-megami-zero-eushully.987/
Thanks. If I can't enjoy the story of a RPG I avoid it unless the gameplay is absolutely top notch. And while I find Eushully games to have above average gameplay for H games, they're not good enough if I can't really enjoy the story.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks. If I can't enjoy the story of a RPG I avoid it unless the gameplay is absolutely top notch. And while I find Eushully games to have above average gameplay for H games, they're not good enough if I can't really enjoy the story.
You should go for it. The dialogs make sense. If you're not a grammarnazi you should have no problem. And anyway you only need to play a couple minutes to see if the dialogs are ok. I don't feel like i've "lost" anything. The events, what's happening, why is happening, who do what and why, is all clear. And the text is properly edited, is never cut cause is not properly contained in the dialog box.
Is at least worth a try.

Reactions: HK51

henry25555

Feb 14, 2019
You shouldn't need to run it as admin, but if you were running age.exe rather than age patch.exe then yes that explains it.
Actually i did run patch.exe both with and without administrator mode, it didn't work. Then someone on reddit suggested creating a desktop shortcut of it and running it, and it just worked lmao

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes