burserk

Mar 14, 2019
the day i feared has come. the day when i download a H game and discord recognizes it and showes every one in the discords im in what im playing and asks if i want to stream it for all to see. also i keep getting that same error message i was seeing mentioned in the first few pages of the fourm here but it dosent crash my game. its just annoying popping up every 5 min or so lol

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
the day i feared has come. the day when i download a H game and discord recognizes it and showes every one in the discords im in what im playing and asks if i want to stream it for all to see.
This why I running Discord (and so on stuff) on virtual machine for a long time :)

As for the game itself it feels like kamidori. So more of a mild fun loving story instead of the more serious ikusa megami. If your are looking for that kind of a story then it's quite enjoyable.
I'm troubled that MC is literally nobody having no reasons to participate in fights. Alchemy Mesister don't have deepest story too but MC at least had some reasons to do all adventuring at game start.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Small TIP: Take a look at the trees & bushes. Some trees/bushes may shine and if you have the "fell" & "Cut" abiliy you will get a free skill from there.

LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
Game isn't working for me. Every time I try to start a new game, it lets me choose some settings(difficulty and the like). When I hit ok, the screen fades to black, I see a picture and a dialog window opens, then the game crashes to desktop. No error message.

I've downloaded the jap local application(and restarted my computer). I've tried running as admin, both in jap and out. Same thing happens when I try to access the advanced options menu. It happens when I run both the patch.exe and the AGE.exe.

Every time after the game crashes I get a message(that I can't read because it's in Japanese) and the chance to go into an options menu where I can turn off sound and some other things but I don't know what because it's all in Japanese.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit:

I can't get into any of the options menus. I can get into options(in the game), but I can't go into any of the sub options like sound, adv, or characters because it crashes immediately. Using the jap local allows me to get into the sound options, but still crashes on the other two.

Last edited:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Game isn't working for me. Every time I try to start a new game, it lets me choose some settings(difficulty and the like). When I hit ok, the screen fades to black, I see a picture and a dialog window opens, then the game crashes to desktop. No error message.

I've downloaded the jap local application(and restarted my computer). I've tried running as admin, both in jap and out. Same thing happens when I try to access the advanced options menu. It happens when I run both the patch.exe and the AGE.exe.

Every time after the game crashes I get a message(that I can't read because it's in Japanese) and the chance to go into an options menu where I can turn off sound and some other things but I don't know what because it's all in Japanese.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit:

I can't get into any of the options menus. I can get into options(in the game), but I can't go into any of the sub options like sound, adv, or characters because it crashes immediately. Using the jap local allows me to get into the sound options, but still crashes on the other two.
Did you install the Japanese supplemental fonts?

If not: https://f95zone.to/threads/kami-no-rhapsody-v1-01-append-1-2-eushully.42955/post-2839447

Reactions: LTT82

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I'm guessing just dragging that patch folders' contents into the main file is enough? I just wonder because I did it and the game still reads 1.0 etc, no change to 1.01 anyway.

Game is working at least for now, would be pretty frustrating if I encountered a crash though.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
I'm guessing just dragging that patch folders' contents into the main file is enough? I just wonder because I did it and the game still reads 1.0 etc, no change to 1.01 anyway.

Game is working at least for now, would be pretty frustrating if I encountered a crash though.
I think you are misunderstanding the issue -- if you can even call it an issue.

The way I understand it is that:
- There is the game version on one hand
- And the translation version on the other.

The problem is not the translation. The translation is patched to the latest version.
The problem is the game version itself. The game version is 1.00. There is however a newer patch 1.01. That patch should fix some bugs, and that patch is (maybe) not included in the download link of the first post.
Alternatively, the 1.00 version as shown in game is wrong and/or shown wrongly -- maybe due to how the translation patch works and/or they edited an older file for that specific image or piece of text. That is possible as well and also fairly likely, since the uploader states this is in fact version 1.01 in the first post.
So it could be that this is in fact version 1.01, but that its just an error in the menu.

If you want to apply game patch 1.01 yourself, you have to (download the original installer files and) reinstall the entire thing, because patches have to be applied in a specific order.
One guy says he did just that, so you can also download from his link (at your own risk):
https://f95zone.to/threads/kami-no-rhapsody-v1-01-append-1-2-eushully.42955/post-2836052
According to one guy who downloaded it, his version however also shows 1.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Hmm, level of stupidity at game start is annoying. Typical japan schoolboy male hero that even don't know what's doing here. "Researcher" capable to fight, lol? Typical tomboy childhood friend but for even more idiocy - both fighter and musician... Phew. If rest of game story same like it beginining - I would nominate this game for "Disappointment of the Year" :confused:
Nice troll. We must have played different games.
Thats one of the few games that totally captivated me and i played for several hours without stopping. The characters are really nice. The female characters look really great with a lot of details. I also like all their personalities especially the childhood friend and how she is always defending him. Till now (chapter 2) i didnt encounter any character that i would find annoying.

Reactions: superelmo

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I think you are misunderstanding the issue -- if you can even call it an issue.

The way I understand it is that:
- There is the game version on one hand
- And the translation version on the other.

The problem is not the translation. The translation is patched to the latest version.
The problem is the game version itself. The game version is 1.00. There is however a newer patch 1.01. That patch should fix some bugs, and that patch is (maybe) not included in the download link of the first post.
Alternatively, the 1.00 version as shown in game is wrong and/or shown wrongly -- maybe due to how the translation patch works and/or they edited an older file for that specific image or piece of text. That is possible as well and also fairly likely, since the uploader states this is in fact version 1.01 in the first post.
So it could be that this is in fact version 1.01, but that its just an error in the menu.

If you want to apply game patch 1.01 yourself, you have to (download the original installer files and) reinstall the entire thing, because patches have to be applied in a specific order.
One guy says he did just that, so you can also download from his link (at your own risk):
https://f95zone.to/threads/kami-no-rhapsody-v1-01-append-1-2-eushully.42955/post-2836052
According to one guy who downloaded it, his version however also shows 1.00.
Ah I see. I guess I'll keep going with the download from the first post for now then if it claims to actually be 1.01. I'm saving before like every fight so even if I get the crashes and need to download something again (which I don't wanna do currently) I should be good for saves, I hope.

ihatemath

Jul 27, 2018
Does anybody else have a font problem? When I run the game via AGE.EXE the font is what it should be which is ms (some jap words), but when I run the game via the AGE Patch.EXE the font says it is in ms (some jap words) in the options, but the font it shows is a default font? I tried changing to other fonts but nothing becomes different, but when I run the original AGE.EXE everything works like it should.

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Try installing the Japanese supplemental fonts.

Navigate to:
Settings > apps > apps & features. Click on 'optional features' and then click on 'add feature'.

Then navigate down that list and find the Japanese supplemental fonts. Download and install that.

Now try again.
It don't work. Still crash at the same time.

Edit : It's ok already. Need to restart after change.

Last edited:

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone complete explore the Losers Maze ? Does the title Dishonourable affect to game endings ?

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Nice troll. We must have played different games.
Thats one of the few games that totally captivated me and i played for several hours without stopping. The characters are really nice. The female characters look really great with a lot of details. I also like all their personalities especially the childhood friend and how she is always defending him. Till now (chapter 2) i didnt encounter any character that i would find annoying.
Nowadays. Now everyone who have an opinion different from your is a troll. Well at least you don't call me foreign bot / hacker so everything isn't lost for humanity :D

Maybe I just played a bit more games & watched more anime then you? Childhood friend-defender that secretly fallen in love - is a big cliche and it's really boring like a hell to see it 1000 times again. Cold-heart warrior that secretly love cute things is another one.

All three main heroes are fighters and musicians. It's simply impossible. You can't be melee fighter / archer and play on musician instrument with at least some skill. If only they were mages or used modern firearms... But with blades & bows it's simply impossible (you need to push too much efforts into your hands so your fingers will be damaged and unable to perform precise actions). This is basic school-level of knowledge - boxing & music aren't compatible at all. If only heroines were a demi-humans it will be at least somewhat passable but currently :confused:

Plus I'm comparing this with another Eushully games - Alchemy Meister & Arterial of Origins and their stories are MUCH better:
1) Main hero had some initial reasons to participate in adventures. Ell here ... calling himself "researcher" and "unskilled" but without any doubts going into battles even if don't have any plan to became Divine Enforcer. Lol, wtf?
2) At least one main heroines wasn't 100% pure cliche.

Surely, story isn't the worst one. But compared with previous games from same developer - it's VERY stupid and plain. This why I'm annoyed and disappointed so much. And to make situation even worse - in game overfilled with cute demi-human girls we're limited to only human heroines in endings >_< Alchemy Meister at least had Serawi & Arterial of Origins had several endings including non-human girls.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Funny, my main character keeps being called a weakling, even though he could easily kick everyone's ass, thanks to his medal setup that makes him pretty much unkillable.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
How much Yuri does this game feature?
Eushully games in general don't give much yuri. So don't expect much more than a couple of girls going yuri during a threesome while the MC is pounding them.
Funny, my main character keeps being called a weakling, even though he could easily kick everyone's ass, thanks to his medal setup that makes him pretty much unkillable.
Tipical eushully trope. Even in kamidori the MC was supposed to be a supporter, but once leveled up it would become undestroyable.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes