Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Downloaded yesterday. Played through till start of ch 1 - smooth sailing with no crashes. win7 with jp non Unicode running

Reactions: Hones

ds343425

Aug 20, 2018
Here's a save just after the start of the game, in the tut part still. I've added a ton of runes to the first three characters (the protagonist, Lavirie, and Mistoria) with this you can level them how you see fit while making the grind a lot less. I could probably add stuff to other charcaters just not sure how it will work out with this being added before they have joined the team, technically the runes were also added before Lavirie and Mistoria officially joined but I'm not sure if the game treats them differently as others mainly join through quest events.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigLurker

cloudfour21

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone know if there is a route split since there is a multiple end tag?

Also, the conditions to achieve each ending?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Damn, after playing for few hours I came to conclusion that this is a very tedious game compared to kamidori, bunny black, evenicle or even Rance series. Even story is fallen short (although I'm not that far into the game).

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The game keeps crashing on me I open the game it will play then close please help already running japanese locale

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Damn, after playing for few hours I came to conclusion that this is a very tedious game compared to kamidori, bunny black, evenicle or even Rance series. Even story is fallen short (although I'm not that far into the game).
Yep, the gameplay is dull and easy, the story is meh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I've got no crashes but the annoying window error message keeps appearing every 5 minutes.

I already Japanese Supplemental Fonts, using japenese unicode, run on Windows 7 compatibility and run the game from the patch that was supposed to fix it.

Maybe I should unistall the game and uninstall it again?

Reactions: NandoEX

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Here's a save just after the start of the game, in the tut part still. I've added a ton of runes to the first three characters (the protagonist, Lavirie, and Mistoria) with this you can level them how you see fit while making the grind a lot less. I could probably add stuff to other charcaters just not sure how it will work out with this being added before they have joined the team, technically the runes were also added before Lavirie and Mistoria officially joined but I'm not sure if the game treats them differently as others mainly join through quest events.
This is cool, though it's a shame the runes only apply to the first 3 characters. :( How did you go about adding them in the first place? I wonder if it's possible to just add more for later ones as they arrive. Something I'd maybe look into on a second playthrough.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
For some reason anything this game loads causes my gpu to hiss especially if I put font speed lower then instant it will hiss like mad. I don't know if its the translation or the game itself but its fairly off putting. Not sure if I can withstand playing this until I can afford some upgrades since I guess it technically isn't the games fault. I think I only get this from games that are poorly optimized or something though cause I got a 1070. I can play games far more graphical then this with no problems but certain games just being at the start screen will cause ridiculous hissing from my gpu.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I have my settings on Japanese so I can play the game.
But every few minutes an "error" message shows up:

error message.png

If I click on "Ja" ("Yes") the game continues without issue.
If I click on "Nein" ("No") the game shuts down.

Any idea why this "error" message shows up and how to stop it from appearing?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Wonder if anyone willing to upload just the save that has all the scenes. Because quite frankly, the gameplay straight-up bored me out of my mind. Alchemist Meister at least was somewhat interesting with the shop and material fusion system and as a result, was worth the dungeon grinding for items.

Mar 19, 2018
I've got no crashes but the annoying window error message keeps appearing every 5 minutes.

I already Japanese Supplemental Fonts, using japenese unicode, run on Windows 7 compatibility and run the game from the patch that was supposed to fix it.

Maybe I should unistall the game and uninstall it again?
delete the config save, can't remember the folder just look for eushully/kami no rhapsody(possibly in japanese) in C:. Can't guarantee it'll work for you but it works for me on win10 with no compatibility run on age patch.exe. and backup first in case something funny happens.

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
I have my settings on Japanese so I can play the game.
But every few minutes an "error" message shows up:

View attachment 506832

If I click on "Ja" ("Yes") the game continues without issue.
If I click on "Nein" ("No") the game shuts down.

Any idea why this "error" message shows up and how to stop it from appearing?

Run AGE Patch.exe not Age.exe (with Japanese locale)

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
delete the config save, can't remember the folder just look for eushully/kami no rhapsody(possibly in japanese) in C:. Can't guarantee it'll work for you but it works for me on win10 with no compatibility run on age patch.exe. and backup first in case something funny happens.
The folder is called " Eushully/神のラプソディ".
But I do not know which is the config save.
The only ones I have are these:

SAVES.png

So which file should I delete here?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
The error message I posted showed up while I was running the game with the AGE Patch.exe

Maybe try to install this rather than changing system locale.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes