thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
The MC says he's serious about the one girl he chose and deny the idea of a mistress, but still go around having sex with other 10+ women; group sex is fine too, such hypocrisy. The game teased a scene with 2 main heroines as a dream, then doesn't include a harem ending. This is ridiculous, disappointing even.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sounj142

a1m1b1

Nov 21, 2019
this fixes the crash for me I hope it will fix the crash for u to guys just download it and install
u still have to run it with the app locale

sounj142

Apr 23, 2021
The MC says he's serious about the one girl he chose and deny the idea of a mistress, but still go around having sex with other 10+ women; group sex is fine too, such hypocrisy. The game teased a scene with 2 main heroines as a dream, then doesn't include a harem ending. This is ridiculous, disappointing even.
Yep, that's the common problem with all of Eushully's games. Fuck a dozen girls, and then choose one!

Reactions: thanboxay
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't figure out how to summon Nick. I know Eld is supposed to be the one to summon him, but I don't see any options or god medals for it.

Edit: Nevermind, I am indeed stupid. They put the summon skill under the passive category. For some strange reason.

Reactions: Marcus_S
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes