• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
There are only three routes in the game. The 1st one is the childhood friend route (You have to pick her when given a choice between the two somwhere around the middle of the story)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 2nd one is archer route (you know the drill)

The last one is when you failed to get all 3 optional companions (Necromancer guy, flame god girl, and singing mermaid). This is the best route to me aesthetically speaking.

Its a shame but the only dateable heroines are the 2 boring human companions when the others are far superior (Best girls are oni, crab-clam girl, and water girl btw). Though you do get an h scene with all female characters in the game apart from the dark elf enemy and an additional 3 if you add the new ones from new game +.

You get additinal quests and 4 additional characters during new game + (They're not necessary for the good end unlike the other optional obtainable characters). One of them is from ikusa megami verita.

The story sucks and is not really engaging. Same goes for the mechanics. Most characters are also pretty boring. Thr fact that they also unnaturally practice instead of actual training irks me. That said though, I suggest you just complete it once or something just for the heck of it if you have some free time. Sure it might be tiring and troublesome but at least you finished another vn right?

The thing that makes my blood boil about the Guardian and the MC's crew...

As for additinal spoilers...
What the heck, there is no harem ED? This game just became even worse... Btw, thanks for the answer.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I'm having a weird problem, if my pc is not in japanese for non-unicode it opens normally but crashes when I try to play/go to adv config/etc, but if I change to japanese for non-unicode, then I get the error:

"Error [JPGameRun 0.1, Program by Linser]
DetourCreateProcessWithDII failed: 267"

View attachment 961216

any idea how to solve it? Am I missing something?
u should play with japanese locale emulator

Shijima

Jan 15, 2019
Guys, the sound of my game is not coming out. How can I fix this?
My system is already in Japanese.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I would appreciate spoilers at this point since the last time I touched this was months ago. turns out I really didn't liked this game at all. hearing this was a fan-TL I really tried since fan-TLs are generally loved over commercial releases. and I have to admit chapter 4 was good, but the grinding man. the limited mana just sucks you cannot deploy many characters in the map.

I think I stopped somewhere in chapter 8 or 9. I was nearing the end of selection process.

anyway I hope the later game (amayui castle meister, also fan-TLed) would be better than this.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I would appreciate spoilers at this point since the last time I touched this was months ago. turns out I really didn't liked this game at all. hearing this was a fan-TL I really tried since fan-TLs are generally loved over commercial releases. and I have to admit chapter 4 was good, but the grinding man. the limited mana just sucks you cannot deploy many characters in the map.

I think I stopped somewhere in chapter 8 or 9. I was nearing the end of selection process.

anyway I hope the later game (amayui castle meister, also fan-TLed) would be better than this.
I am biased, because since Kamidori Alchemy Meister I love Eushully games. It is true, that I also took a huge break in Kami no Rhapsody around Chapter 7-8 (I've completed Kamidori Castle Meister instead), but in the end Kami no Rhapsody was a fun experience as well. It is grindy and yes, limited in deployable characters, also, the medal equipping mechanism was strange for me as well (more so, when I couldn't check a missions objective on the map, just after the mission has started), but the story is fine, the combat is good and the art is magnificent as always. I gave it an 8/10 (Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Amayui Castle Meister is a 10/10 for me).
What spoilers would you like to hear? PM me if you like.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I am biased, because since Kamidori Alchemy Meister I love Eushully games. It is true, that I also took a huge break in Kami no Rhapsody around Chapter 7-8 (I've completed Kamidori Castle Meister instead), but in the end Kami no Rhapsody was a fun experience as well. It is grindy and yes, limited in deployable characters, also, the medal equipping mechanism was strange for me as well (more so, when I couldn't check a missions objective on the map, just after the mission has started), but the story is fine, the combat is good and the art is magnificent as always. I gave it an 8/10 (Kamidori Alchemy Meister and Amayui Castle Meister is a 10/10 for me).
What spoilers would you like to hear? PM me if you like.
mostly what happens after the selection process. it's very obvious the MC would be the chosen one so perhaps the lore after that? I also got to talk to the elf archer about world hunger for some strange reason.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
mostly what happens after the selection process. it's very obvious the MC would be the chosen one so perhaps the lore after that? I also got to talk to the elf archer about world hunger for some strange reason.
So this is what I remember:
I hope this helps, it's a strange and unexpected ending for me, but it's refreshing to see something different than "and you made all the girls pregnant and lived happily in a big mansion".

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
wow that IS very stupid indeed.

Yeah, it's probably not a big problem if you skip the final chapter. It's just a big boss fight and some strange story. The meat of the game happens before. Still, I liked it, the combat was okay, the characters fine, but not nearly as good (in my opinion) as Castle or Alchemy Meister.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018

I feel the translation is a bit jank in places, and also I hate the writing, I hate it so much, it's the worst part of any anime writing ever, it feels so forced and makes no sense

the MC will start asking interesting questions and his idiot childhood friend will go all like "stop talking cuz you too smart and it annoying" I literally can't understand why she stops him, also a lot of the characters are annoying, Kamidori this is not, but the combat is kinda fun, in spite of the fact that the progression is kinda borked and in my previous attempt at this game I royally fked myself by exploring and doing the substages too early

also, no harem route from what I could understand, only 2 routes, y tho? I feel so bad choosing between them I kinda somewhat a little like them both

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone I need help for the Chapter 9. I can't win against vervain I think ( the hero with green hair) any advice to beat him ?

Asquian

Sep 14, 2019
Anyone feel like the makers of this game played the original Shining Force games as kids, then played Shining Resonance Refrain, and said we can make a better version of that game?

• Haha
Reactions: lazydude

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone feel like the makers of this game played the original Shining Force games as kids, then played Shining Resonance Refrain, and said we can make a better version of that game?
i'd believe it but i haven't played any of the series after shining the holy ark (well i did play shining soul/shining soul 2 but do those even count)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes