kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Does it matter if you go to Randar Ruins(Tsumugi) or Miguas Mountain Range(Gurarissa) first? Besides getting the respective ally earlier? Also when does the main heroine get chosen? I'm getting a couple of CGs for Mistoria(dressing and picnic) but none for Lavirie, but I don't recall making any choice regarding the heroines.
no change do either one in whichever order, only time it matters is with the undead guy and getting to event trigger to get him early or getting him in a mission right after it, otherwise as others have stated its pretty streight forward but i would save non main missions till about ch8 so you can get runes for all toons, should also mention theres a couple heros you cant get till ng+

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Can't even complete the one that requires you to kill all ghosts within 15 turns. Have nothing that goes through spirit body. Oh well.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Can't even complete the one that requires you to kill all ghosts within 15 turns. Have nothing that goes through spirit body. Oh well.
I was in the same boat and no one really gave an answer. So, I kept going with the story and eventually you will get a certain ally who can negate spirit body. Can't say it would be enough to kill all ghosts in 15 turns because even with negate spirit body you still don't one shot ghosts/zombies as they are still either left with 1 life or completely heal once again. But if you have a big roster of heavy hitters, you can deploy them and bombard the mobs. Viable strategy is to leave the mission and come back to it when you have better characters in tow.

Reactions: Grubb

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I was in the same boat and no one really gave an answer. So, I kept going with the story and eventually you will get a certain ally who can negate spirit body. Can't say it would be enough to kill all ghosts in 15 turns because even with negate spirit body you still don't one shot ghosts/zombies as they are still either left with 1 life or completely heal once again. But if you have a big roster of heavy hitters, you can deploy them and bombard the mobs. Viable strategy is to leave the mission and come back to it when you have better characters in tow.
Wait, one of them can? What I did was go all the way to chapter 8 so I had all the characters, after which I decided to go back and do ALL of the side missions (and kill all the rune creatures). I pretty much got all characters. I must have completely missed one of them negating Spirit body. There was that one creature that you have to defeat within 5 turns or something (200HP+ with spirit body), after much thought I just went Charge on a Magic user with Double Action XD

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Wait, one of them can? What I did was go all the way to chapter 8 so I had all the characters, after which I decided to go back and do ALL of the side missions (and kill all the rune creatures). I pretty much got all characters. I must have completely missed one of them negating Spirit body. There was that one creature that you have to defeat within 5 turns or something (200HP+ with spirit body), after much thought I just went Charge on a Magic user with Double Action XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got her in Chapter 3 and I just opened Chapter 4, so I assumed you were still behind. But Chapter 8? Guess she just skipped under your radar. xD

Last edited:

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got her in Chapter 3 and I just opened Chapter 4, so I assumed you were still behind. But Chapter 8? Guess she just skipped under your radar. xD
It's not that she was under the radar, I just didn't think it would have been a character specific medal. I thought it was either a general passive medal or a character passive (as some characters have abilities that aren't in medals). So I must have removed that medal WAY BACK WHEN. And when I checked medal by medal (must have done so in another character's screen), I missed that damn anti-spirit body medal (since it's character-specific). So I just ended up using brute force with as much magic as possible, coupled with Charge medal (which doubles next attack). Had to use double action, charge, and waited till they were strong enough (that is, endgame). I feel like a dumbass.

yamitsuki

Dec 30, 2018
does the game allow us to change the windowed screen resolution? cuz i cant read the bottom lines from it,and does it have anyway to lock the fps?since it keeps using my GPU at 100% for whatever reason
Sem título.png

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
I need a bit of help here.
the game was fine until some days ago, i dont know what happened but now the sprites during the dialogs are blinking when changing. like if a character change their expression, for half a second the sprite dissapear and only the background remains before the new one appear.
should i reinstall the game? if so will my save be kept?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
The game does not put saves in the installation directory, so reinstalling shouldn't affect your progress.

Still if you wanna be extra cautious, just navigate here on your system:

C:\Users\"your-system-username-here"\AppData\Local\Eushully

Then just copy and paste the entire folder somewhere else and then completely reinstall the game. Afterwards, if the new game fails to find your progress just paste the folder back in and you should be back in business.

As for the sprite blinking issue, it sounds more of a graphical hiccup than bad data files. But a clean reinstall wouldn't hurt, so its better to start from there.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
so without giving me any spoilers can somebody tell me if other routes open up in new game plus or is it just the 2 main girls? also is there a harem route?

mademan2

Aug 22, 2020
Heya, completely new her and only ever played part of Kamidori from these guys, I had a couple of questions if someone would be willing to answer.
First I absolutely neccessarily need some help, I dont think the game is hard but to be honest It does feel very tedious, are there any cheats or any way to make the game easier? I read something here about being able to start a ng+ without actually finishing the game, is that still a thing?
Second, are there routes in this game? From what I have read its fairly linear and I have not encountered any choices whatsover, is there something to look out for or places to make a save?
Any general tips for the combat, leveling up and such?

Thanks a bunch :)

mademan2

Aug 22, 2020
does the game allow us to change the windowed screen resolution? cuz i cant read the bottom lines from it,and does it have anyway to lock the fps?since it keeps using my GPU at 100% for whatever reason
View attachment 771707
I used the borderless gaming app to change the windowed mode into borderless, however for some reason it stops detecting where the mouse is if I do that, it may be because my main monitor is 4k and it just cant deal with that since the gam runs at 1080p I assume, so it may work fine for you.

LIGHTDX

Jul 3, 2018
Heya, completely new her and only ever played part of Kamidori from these guys, I had a couple of questions if someone would be willing to answer.
First I absolutely neccessarily need some help, I dont think the game is hard but to be honest It does feel very tedious, are there any cheats or any way to make the game easier? I read something here about being able to start a ng+ without actually finishing the game, is that still a thing?
Second, are there routes in this game? From what I have read its fairly linear and I have not encountered any choices whatsover, is there something to look out for or places to make a save?
Any general tips for the combat, leveling up and such?

Thanks a bunch :)
First. No cheats, but there are +ng things to make the next playthrough easier. But there are cheat tools that may be able to help you to increase the runes or money if you learn enough. It's not actually hard, i have done if a few times gor bunny black 1 and 2, but just after i had max level since i just wanted to have all skills.

Second contrary to kamidore there is pretty much only a single route. You still can pick just one of the two main heroines, but the main story doesn't change much. You just get more events to go and pick with the heroine you picked and like two scenes with said heroine in the main story including the ending with her.

Tips.
Return to the shinre after each mision in order to see as many night events. Don't just start the new one or you may miss events.
If you want to max the amount of runes you get for everyone then just focus in doing the main story until you get all the posible characters, but this is going to make more tedious your playthrough so it's your choce. In your first play the last playable unit you get is certain fire fiend god ( though there are few units that leave the group for a short amount of time after that). You can still go and clear to 100% the mision maps you do since you only get runes from clearing the map the first time you clear it. The objetives just give god medals.

Do the loser maze zone. You would get medals that boost stats including move for 0 cost. Having said that the loser maze also give runes for clearing so you could save it for later, but i belive it's fine to do this one at least for those special medals.
Killing boss units gives runes to the character who kills it, so save before kill, kill to see the rune and reload, then consider which unit would benefit more from that unit. Also try to focus your runes to complete books, at least 2-3 since this gives them upgrade points for their weapons which is as good as getting a few runes, but it's more customizable. The more vertical or horizontal lines a book has the more levels you'll get from it while skills comes from lean lines. Consider all this when picking which book to do. The best one are those who has the most amount of lines, even if those take longer. However if you are close to finish a book go for it even if it has less lines. Specially do this higher levels (30-50) since then 80 hp is just too low to be useful unless it get the right medals to protect it the unit.
Also, remember to give at least simple spells with low mana cost for most units since spirits and constructs are hard to kill, specially go wind. There is only one unit able to make high damage to spirits witn normal attacks and the angel one has a unique medal that allow her to kill undead in the first kill (undead as zombies usually survive killing hits and get their hp to full once).

Try to not use much the shop at all. It cost medals to get medals and you need to spent a lot of them for just decend ones. You can get all medals, including the key ones from clearing objetive maps later on. If you really want to use the shop only use it for keys or sky/land environment move. Land medal is for water units because they have the worst debuff while moving in land otherwise and sky can help you to at least move through most environments but lava, though units are still limited to move with their jump capacity regardless environment. Those units with the ability to fly without medals also have 9 jump unless you give them teleport which kind of screw it for some reason (A glitch(?)). Teleport rarely helps at all. Null zone medal is usually better if you just want to move your units behind your enemies regardless their control zone.

Last edited:
May 29, 2020
Hello friends. I've got my version from Erogedownload, and my download shows that I've got Version 1.0.0 like the person above me. Is there a difference between 1.1 and 1.0? If it helps any I do have both Appends

Aruden Kun

Apr 10, 2018
Hello friends. I've got my version from Erogedownload, and my download shows that I've got Version 1.0.0 like the person above me. Is there a difference between 1.1 and 1.0? If it helps any I do have both Appends
It says 1.0 because of the English patch but it's still the 1.1 version so dont worry about it

readAnon

Nov 23, 2017
Hi, I got the "sacrifice' ending. And i have no idea how to get a good ending. Can someone upload a save to get the good end? Much appreciated.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes