MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Hm... Don't know how to manipulate the ending... You don't really have any "choices" except the heroines... Maybe you are not allowed to trigger certain scenes?

I was gonna play that game again soon anyway. Let's see what "endings" I can find :)

DragooMind

Feb 2, 2019
Hm... Don't know how to manipulate the ending... You don't really have any "choices" except the heroines... Maybe you are not allowed to trigger certain scenes?

I was gonna play that game again soon anyway. Let's see what "endings" I can find :)
Apparently each Heroine has 2 ends depending whether u have watched all related scenes or not. And a 5th one were u have to ignore every scene that isnt needed to continue. Tho its only with google translate so I cant say for sure how accurate it is

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Translated with DeepL:
- 5 different endings
- Use a special move (depth) that consumes 30 ally's divine power.
- It is filled with a special move (depth) that consumes the enemy's divine power of 20.

If you want to fill your allies' special skill use CG, it's more efficient to pack Eldo, Lavillier, and Mystoria with Divine Power Capacity+ and do it in a free trial that you haven't cleared.

I don't really get it, though. As I said, as soon as I should play the game again I will test it extensively ^^
By the way, the end I played with Mistoria is the following: You take her on a journey to discover her origin.

DragooMind

Feb 2, 2019
the thing about how to get the ending I have looked in the questionboard looking for similar questions

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Like I said, I'm not sure. I thought there were only 2 ends xD
For my end I did all the events that were available.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Well, everything works fine for me... Maybe because I did the installation with a locale emulator?

LIGHTDX

Jul 3, 2018
So I played this game years ago and I'm happy to finally play through this game again with an english translation. At the time, I actually made a personal guide for the locations of all the hidden monsters that drop runes that I'll share.

Disclaimer, I'm not sure if I played a version with the appends so I don't know if there are hidden rune monsters. Also, I made the guide originally just for myself so the descriptions for each location might need work. I do remember going through each map and breaking every rock, tree, and brush so I'm certain I covered the base maps. I'm planning on updating it as I go through the game again to make sure though.

Thanks a lot for the guide. Even if It's like the other guy said and is still incomplete it is pretty helpful.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks a lot for the guide. Even if It's like the other guy said and is still incomplete it is pretty helpful.
I don't remember if I edited my post saying it was incomplete or not, but I checked on my 1st play through (didn't double check on 2nd/double check ng+ one's because I haven't finished it) and he had only missed one of them. The one he missed is Randar Ruins Top. There is a brush in the left corner set in a triangle. The right brush in that triangle should be an attack rune monster spawn.

Reactions: LIGHTDX

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
To the folks who completed the game: Could anyone be kind enough to shed some light around "Loser's Maze" without breaking the spoiler jar? What's the idea behind it? Is it a cheat of some sort or is it okay to finish it without breaking lore immersion? Appreciate it if someone can clear it up as I'm not really a "new game+" kinda guy and I'd rather not play again cause I screwed the pooch this early into the game.

I see that four people asked about it in this thread back in January but they didn't really get an answer so I'm requesting it once again.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
To the folks who completed the game: Could anyone be kind enough to shed some light around "Loser's Maze" without breaking the spoiler jar? What's the idea behind it? Is it a cheat of some sort or is it okay to finish it without breaking lore immersion? Appreciate it if someone can clear it up as I'm not really a "new game+" kinda guy and I'd rather not play again cause I screwed the pooch this early into the game.

I see that four people asked about it in this thread back in January but they didn't really get an answer so I'm requesting it once again.
I'm sorry, I don't know. I finished the game without this dungeon and had no problems.

In NG+ I wanted to have a look at it, but I didn't get around to it...

Reactions: LonerPrime

LIGHTDX

Jul 3, 2018

Ther is nothing wrong with using the loser's maze, this is something usual in Eunshully games. While a loser title will be atached to your characters for a while you'll get a lot of runes and medals, including some loser's ring/god protection medal which will raise a single characters statts with a cost of 0 slots, those will just make things a little more easier by granting more move and hp, but they are not really game breaker or anything and you could just not use them at all if you don't want to. At the last floor of the loser's labyrinth a strong enemy will appear and if you defeat it you'll get rid of the loser title.

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Ah here I was avoiding the loser maze, I figured it was for new game + people to mess with so I left it alone.

Anyone got the unpacker for this game? All the tools on github are dead. Enjoying this game a lot. The battles are fun old school SRPG.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
im at the start of chapter 9 but the horse guy left my party and one of the mission requires that the horse guy must defeat 20 enemies. how to recruit him again???

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
im at the start of chapter 9 but the horse guy left my party and one of the mission requires that the horse guy must defeat 20 enemies. how to recruit him again???
He will join you again later, after you have defeated him the 2nd time and completed a few events in the start.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so i have it set to jap local when installed but even after useing patch im getting the error message every 5 min i have to hit yes to continue (its still set to japanese locale its always set to it for this reason typically) any ideas why? or how to fix this besides what ive tried

EDIT Ignore this it stopped doing it, no clue why but im not going to complain xD

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and request some tips regarding Vaccas Cave, if someone is kind enough to guide.

So the goal in question is to subjugate the Bewitcher. The problem is the horde of undead that need to be killed multiple times over and for some absurd reason, the game keeps on spawning more of them every few turns. The fighting area is absolutely limited with some areas down to one hex and even though I have the physical firepower, enemies just overwhelm me with sheer numbers. As if it wasn't enough, some even flank me by floating to the side void bypassing the vanguard units, so forcing them in a que isn't really working either. I tried using a pure magic based Eld/Patra combo but the sheer amount overwhelms my caster units like crazy. I run out of mana before they come back in force again.

I'm still near level 10 and playing on hard. Most of my rooster is still physical attack based. Even with health regen passives, all I can do is stall. It becomes a useless strategy when the enemies keep on spawning more and more. Could someone guide me on how to tackle this? Would appreciate it.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

anyone knows how to get the the missing quest??? am i screwed up and need to play this again?
EDIT: need to GET the chest after clearing it to trigger the quest. oops

Last edited:
Reactions: DaoDinhKien

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Does it matter if you go to Randar Ruins(Tsumugi) or Miguas Mountain Range(Gurarissa) first? Besides getting the respective ally earlier? Also when does the main heroine get chosen? I'm getting a couple of CGs for Mistoria(dressing and picnic) but none for Lavirie, but I don't recall making any choice regarding the heroines.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes