Dec 7, 2018
Anybody know how to get happy ending? When i chosen mistoria in here, i get the ending tsumugi sacrifice herself, but when i watch in the youtube, tsumugi can be saved, how to doing that? Some people tell me to chosen "i still can't decide", but when i chosen that, no progress running and i stuck in there...
This is a bit late but... by any chance did you get the undead summoner (Not the ghost woman) and the demon god girl? I want to see the scene where tsumugi sacrifices herself. I already got the good endings for lavirie and luviria. This is already my third game and I find it depressing that I have to repeat the game again and avoid recruiting the potential allies since they might be the reason why I havent gotten that route. Also, can someone confirm if this game has only 3 routes? Thanks in advance.

SilentReaper

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I dunno, my system has been set to Japanese locale for a while now but I'm still getting the crashes. The odd bit is that it doesn't happen until I apply the English patch.

If I run it without patching to English, it plays fine, just with a bunch of gibberish for text.

Also, trying to run via Age Patch.exe gives me an error:
"Error [JPGameRun 0.1, Program by Linser]
DetourCreateProcessWithDII failed: 740"

Not sure what that means.

Edit: The error was due to not running as admin, however the game still crashes upon hearing dialogue.

Edit 2: Going to try installing the Japanese Language Pack and see if that changes anything.

Edit 3: Supplemental Japanese Fonts are needed in require to work, after installing those the game runs fine. If you're having issues with it crashing upon startup, try adding those to fix it.
This worked for me. Thank you ! :)

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Is there any way to adjust the window size between window and fullscreen? My screen's resolution is so high that the standard window (1280x800) is too small, but full screen is way, way too big. Ideally I'd like it at around 1920x1200, but the external sizing application I use can't account for button locations, so if I resize it that way the game thinks the buttons are all in their original locations still and I have to paw around to find out where they are. I can't read the Japanese menu options so if there's a way to adjust the window size internally I can't identify it.

Linhle

Apr 30, 2018
After clearing Annonia River Side(The quest you have to ensure 3 client survive) the first time, I couldn't summon ally the next time I revisited that quest. Anyone have any idea?

Last edited:

Sleeve

Jul 9, 2019
When I extract the game I got corrupt file DATA5.ALF can anyone give me that...btw I download with MEGA

Dec 7, 2018
When I extract the game I got corrupt file DATA5.ALF can anyone give me that...btw I download with MEGA
Is your system locale in Japanese? Don't worry about changing it since it won't harm your other apps, games, nor change the language anyway. After you're done doing so, restart your PC and try extracting it again. If you still have the same problem, you should try downloading it again on MEGA or another site. Also you need to download the 'AGE PATCH.exe' unless you want to be bothered by a notice by the game every 5 mins. You can download it from the official Eushully (This game's developer) wiki or in this thread's previous pages. One you downloaded the 'AGE PATCH.exe' and already extracted The Kami no Rhapsody RAR folder, you need to open the 'AGE PATCH.exe' and then click the Kami no Rhapsody game. F.Y.I. you need to use the 'AGE PATCH.exe' every time you play this game or else the notice will come again.

Sleeve

Jul 9, 2019
Is your system locale in Japanese? Don't worry about changing it since it won't harm your other apps, games, nor change the language anyway. After you're done doing so, restart your PC and try extracting it again. If you still have the same problem, you should try downloading it again on MEGA or another site. Also you need to download the 'AGE PATCH.exe' unless you want to be bothered by a notice by the game every 5 mins. You can download it from the official Eushully (This game's developer) wiki or in this thread's previous pages. One you downloaded the 'AGE PATCH.exe' and already extracted The Kami no Rhapsody RAR folder, you need to open the 'AGE PATCH.exe' and then click the Kami no Rhapsody game. F.Y.I. you need to use the 'AGE PATCH.exe' every time you play this game or else the notice will come again.
Yes my system is locale in Japanese, in RAR there is already "AGE PATCH.exe" when I run with AGE Patch the game is force close, then I run "AGE.exe" I got notifi error when I ignore it the game running normally but like you said I got notificaton every 5 minutes, I think the game is force close when I run AGE PATCH cuz the file DATA5.ALF is missing so if you have can you give me that, if still force close I'll try to download it again.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Yes my system is locale in Japanese, in RAR there is already "AGE PATCH.exe" when I run with AGE Patch the game is force close, then I run "AGE.exe" I got notifi error when I ignore it the game running normally but like you said I got notificaton every 5 minutes, I think the game is force close when I run AGE PATCH cuz the file DATA5.ALF is missing so if you have can you give me that, if still force close I'll try to download it again.
That also happened to me on this game and Himegari Dungeon Meister (Same Developer). The only way to stop it is to use the 'AGE PATCH.exe' to click on the 'AGE.exe' I think you went straight to the app 'AGE.exe' that's why it's not working properly. They're 2 different apps. The 'AGE PATCH.exe' i'm talking about is 61.0 kb while the 'AGE.exe' is 1.35 mb. You need to download the 'AGE PATCH.exe' seperately as it is not included in the game itself.

Edit: Typo

Sleeve

Jul 9, 2019
The 'AGE PATCH.exe' i'm talking about is 61.0 kb while the 'AGE.exe' is 1.35 mb.
yeah that's what I mean "AGE PATCH.exe 61.0 kb" I run it the game is force close or do you mean drag AGE PATCH.exe to AGE.exe?? I've tried it still not working, I should re-download the game

Dec 7, 2018
yeah that's what I mean "AGE PATCH.exe 61.0 kb" I run it the game is force close or do you mean drag AGE PATCH.exe to AGE.exe?? I've tried it still not working, I should re-download the game
That's strange. Yeah, i think you should redownload the game. I think the RAR file had some problems while being downloaded. That also happened to me before too.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
my game crashes a soon as I start the game hearing a guy's voice then boom the game crashes with no error box or anything plz help!

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
my game crashes a soon as I start the game hearing a guy's voice then boom the game crashes with no error box or anything plz help!
That has been reported in half the posts in this thread, including people looking for solutions and finding them. Might be an idea to try what has been posted first.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes