Mysticguitar

Feb 22, 2020
You're better off grabbing a torrent of this (the virtual cd not a pre-installed pack), unpacking, mounting & installing on your own. The person who installed this didn't understand the drm/region lock Eushully implemented starting with La Dea (the game released before this one). Everyone keeps talking about patches to bypass errors, but I've never once needed a patch for Eushully games. The key is everything must be in Japanese locale when installing; this includes region/system locale, region format, language, date & time format and timezone. Everyone forgets the part I italicized. After it's installed, you should be able to switch back your date & time.
you're right. i went ahead and downloaded fuukan no grasesta and it has the exact same issue.

i've decided to give up on it, as it is not worth it.

maybe if eushully games ever get official translations i'll check it again.

thanks for the help

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
you're right. i went ahead and downloaded fuukan no grasesta and it has the exact same issue.

i've decided to give up on it, as it is not worth it.

maybe if eushully games ever get official translations i'll check it again.

thanks for the help
Did you try installing after switching everything to Japanese locale? Remember to restart your computer for system locale to apply. Btw, when I said the person who installed this... I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the installer for this upload.

I don't think Eushully will ever get official translations, so if I were you I'd at least attempt putting everything in Japanese format and doing a fresh install.

Mysticguitar

Feb 22, 2020
Did you try installing after switching everything to Japanese locale? Remember to restart your computer for system locale to apply. Btw, when I said the person who installed this... I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the installer for this upload.

I don't think Eushully will ever get official translations, so if I were you I'd at least attempt putting everything in Japanese format and doing a fresh install.
i did not try this, but thanks for the info. i might try it out when i'm in a better mood

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
anyone know how to get these two missing CGs? The one that is blank I suppose is one of the endings of Lavirie, but I can't get it out. The second I have even less idea of how to get it (the one from 12/13)

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
You're better off grabbing a torrent of this (the virtual cd not a pre-installed pack), unpacking, mounting & installing on your own. The person who installed this didn't understand the drm/region lock Eushully implemented starting with La Dea (the game released before this one). Everyone keeps talking about patches to bypass errors, but I've never once needed a patch for Eushully games. The key is everything must be in Japanese locale when installing; this includes region/system locale, region format, language, date & time format and timezone. Everyone forgets the part I italicized. After it's installed, you should be able to switch back your date & time.
Another way to do this is "Locale Emulator".
i can play this game and others perfectly without switching over my system local.
This is file is fine. Users who wants to play these kind of games like Kamidori just need to either switch their system local or down "Local Emulator".

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so what you are saying is there is not real way to make a cheat table because it always changes. this makes me sad.

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
anyone know how to get these two missing CGs? The one that is blank I suppose is one of the endings of Lavirie, but I can't get it out. The second I have even less idea of how to get it (the one from 12/13)
how did u get the ending with eld, gulandio afel and guel?
the CG u are missing is indeed lavirie's ending
just curious how many ng did u play?
i just finished both mistoria and Lavirie and i dont know how u got that 10/10with lavirie holding her axe

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
are you fucking kidding me?
it's save 00 it's new
put it in your save folder, start a new game & you'll be asked if you want to start a new game+
It tells the game you already beat it once & your new character is cheat strength buff to avoid the Eushully grind.
it is not rocket science my friend, stop trying to overthink it.
You MAY need to start a game just to create a save folder. some game you do, some you don't I can't remember which this falls under, but yeah, have I held your hand enough?

Souleater if you put the save on the OP, you might wanna take these instructions
I tried the things as follows:
  1. Placed the file in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Eushully\神のラプソディ\SAVE
  2. Opened the game.
  3. Tried starting new game. (No new game+ option appeared)
  4. Exit to title and loaded the save file provided (Save 00.dat one).
  5. Saved it again and tried opening new game once more (no new game+ even now)
  6. Checked once again, and found out there were RT.dat and Save.dat.
Web Search:
Save.dat stored the data of unlocked gallery and other important menu items and RT.dat stored the remaining miscellaneous data. What I experienced from Kamidori Alchemy Miester, you might need a Save.dat too for unlocking new game+.

Now as for anybody still stuck with searching about it, the save.dat was uploaded already by wraizing in the following:

so the 100% save was pretty ez to find and imma post it before ppl start asking I guess
Just put the save file in the save folder mentioned above, delete RT.dat, Rt.bak, Save.Bak and open the game. now there should be new game+ options in the new game section.

thoma7200

Jun 15, 2017
Posting here because this forum seems more active but has anyone received this error message before/know how to fix it? was a serious bummer since its appearing at the very end of the game after the last boss. Thanks in advance.

Edit: There's a different patch than the one i had available on fuwanovel that fixed the error.

Last edited:

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
Anybody know how to get happy ending? When i chosen mistoria in here, i get the ending tsumugi sacrifice herself, but when i watch in the youtube, tsumugi can be saved, how to doing that? Some people tell me to chosen "i still can't decide", but when i chosen that, no progress running and i stuck in there...
You probably skipped some events if you ask me, I got Mistory happy end in one go. LoL, I even didn't knew that you could get such an ending.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm I know this'll sound weird and this has been addressed before AND this has no effect on gameplay but... when I downloaded the game, applied the partial patch 1.2 and ran AGE Patch.exe, the version number of the game displayed wrong. I deleted the game, cleaned the registry with CCleaner and redid everything (unpacking and patching), still the same version number. I decided not to apply the patch, still the same but with the error popup every 2 minutes thingie. Does anyone know why?!
I used the Uploadhaven link just for your information!
As you can see in second picture: Both appends are installed but it's still version 1.00... unless someone confirms this is a visual bug, I don't know really...

Last edited:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm I know this'll sound weird and this has been addressed before AND this has no effect on gameplay but... when I downloaded the game, applied the partial patch 1.2 and ran AGE Patch.exe, the version number of the game displayed wrong. I deleted the game, cleaned the registry with CCleaner and redid everything (unpacking and patching), still the same version number. I decided not to apply the patch, still the same but with the error popup every 2 minutes thingie. Does anyone know why?!
I used the Uploadhaven link just for your information!
I'm not a computer genius so I can't explain in detail, but in general it's because the download is preinstalled. The version detection has something to do with the local hard drive. I noticed when I got a new computer/new boot drive that all my Eushully games installed on my old drive said they were 1.00 even though they weren't. So I reinstalled all of them and it fixed. The problem for you is that through this download you can't do that, so you have to trust that it's right and the patches provided are sufficient. I can not attest to that as I had this game prior, but I would advise finding a torrent and installing it yourself. The popup error ever 2 mins is because the game wasn't installed properly (not your fault, possibly not uploader fault either). Whoever packed the file didn't install it in JP timezone/clock/everything needs to be in JP format. It was Eushully's DRM method/make sure game is legally only in Japan starting with La Dea I think.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I'm not a computer genius so I can't explain in detail, but in general it's because the download is preinstalled. The version detection has something to do with the local hard drive. I noticed when I got a new computer/new boot drive that all my Eushully games installed on my old drive said they were 1.00 even though they weren't. So I reinstalled all of them and it fixed. The problem for you is that through this download you can't do that, so you have to trust that it's right and the patches provided are sufficient. I can not attest to that as I had this game prior, but I would advise finding a torrent and installing it yourself. The popup error ever 2 mins is because the game wasn't installed properly (not your fault, possibly not uploader fault either). Whoever packed the file didn't install it in JP timezone/clock/everything needs to be in JP format. It was Eushully's DRM method/make sure game is legally only in Japan starting with La Dea I think.
I updated my post while you were quoting me btw.
The popup message is fine: It disappears after patching! It won't do it anymore.
So I either have to trust this or find a torrent with the original game installer?! Well that sure sucks (I'm bad at finding those)... At least the content is still the same right?!

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I updated my post while you were quoting me btw.
The popup message is fine: It disappears after patching! It won't do it anymore.
So I either have to trust this or find a torrent with the original game installer?! Well that sure sucks (I'm bad at finding those)... At least the content is still the same right?!
Well finding is ez actually. They're all on animesharing. Girlcelly and flowertradewinds (I think those are the usernames) provide trusted torrents of the iso's. All the Eushully games are there, but they don't come pre-english patched you'd have to find those. Again ez, if there is one it's listed on vndb. If that all sounds like a hassle the best way to test what you have is trying to view the BugBug scene. Go EU Room -> Extra (4th down) -> try the BugBug250 scene (should be 2nd). If that works then you probably should be fine as that's the last append disc for this game.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well finding is ez actually. They're all on animesharing. Girlcelly and flowertradewinds (I think those are the usernames) provide trusted torrents of the iso's. All the Eushully games are there, but they don't come pre-english patched you'd have to find those. Again ez, if there is one it's listed on vndb. If that all sounds like a hassle the best way to test what you have is trying to view the BugBug scene. Go EU Room -> Extra (4th down) -> try the BugBug250 scene (should be 2nd). If that works then you probably should be fine as that's the last append disc for this game.
That's an amazing answer: Yes the BugBug scene works like a charm which means I got it! Thanks man!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes