Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Do I have to choose between Lavirie and Mistoria?
Or can I choose the option "I still can't decide" and some different route will open up later?

decision.png

Or will it have a negative effect if I do not result before a certain part in the story?
Or will it block other sub events like with other heroines if I do not make a choice?

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
can someone tell me why the double action skill doesn't seem to work? I try using standard attacks turn immediately ends . also tried using heal and then attacking didnt work either yet I see enemies attack twice all the time. this skill

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
can someone tell me why the double action skill doesn't seem to work? I try using standard attacks turn immediately ends . also tried using heal and then attacking didnt work either yet I see enemies attack twice all the time. this skill
The medal says "After using an ACTIVE skill, can act once again".
That means you must use either a skill from the red medals or a magic/attack skill.
The normal attack is no skill.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
doesn't seem to work with attack/magic skills so I guess only useful for red medals maybe using charge and then immediately attacking in the same turn

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
doesn't seem to work with attack/magic skills so I guess only useful for red medals maybe using charge and then immediately attacking in the same turn
Btw. there is a medal that grants a second action unconditionally.
I saw it on quite a few enemies already and I am only in chapter 4.
It is called "Double Action" (name on medal) / "Second Action" (name in description of the medal).

Edit:
Yup, found it:

double action.png

Last edited:

bibouli

Nov 8, 2018
machine translated(it suck, really) ssg file for spoileral, it seem to work.
edit: removed file, take the one right under it's better in all way.

Last edited:
Reactions: lidinx

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Hmm... Self-translated (with some help from a Kanji Dictionary website) ssg file for SpoilerAL. I think the only part I haven't translated properly at this point is the name of this location 神楼の源泉・最奥. Because I haven't unlocked the place yet. Otherwise, it should be all good~!

Last edited:

xman0747

Jan 23, 2020
You have an English version of the SSG file? Because I can only find a Japanese one, and I really didn't feel like tweaking around with it too much. Just added some runes so far.

Adding some movement to that slow as hell crab turtle character would be nice though... She has been real useless so far for me.

Some stats in games like these are hardcoded though. They just 'reset' after saving/loading the game. So you probably can't permanently alter the movement stat with a memory editor. Try cheating some movement medals (if that's possible), add some levels, and equip those.
can you tell me where you fond it please

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
can you tell me where you fond it please
See attached file.

It's only the SSG file though. You'll have to download spoilerAL yourself, get it to work and find out what is what (it's all in Japanese). There are some guides online though. So good luck with that.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Translation feels good and game is interesting... now if someone can translate the ssg to english like they did with Kamidori would be perfect for lazy grinders such as me. I think this was the last updated jpn one(picked from necocan 3rd forum)... Feel free to mod the descriptions, i kinda started but lost patience earlier when computer turned off without saving, well whatever.

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Translation feels good and game is interesting... now if someone can translate the ssg to english like they did with Kamidori would be perfect for lazy grinders such as me. I think this was the last updated jpn one(picked from necocan 3rd forum)... Feel free to mod the descriptions, i kinda started but lost patience earlier when computer turned off without saving, well whatever.
... I literally translate everything in the ssg into English but one phrase that I can't find, but fine, let's go with that. Literally the last two posts here is posting an untranslated SSG, when you can literally scroll 5 to 6 posts up to see my translation(link). Can anyone at least tell me this, is something wrong with my translation? Did I accidentally ruin the ssg so that it doesn't work for some reason? No one has told me if I did ruin it so that I can try to fix it.

Reactions: Namco15

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
... I literally translate everything in the ssg into English but one phrase that I can't find, but fine, let's go with that. Literally the last two posts here is posting an untranslated SSG, when you can literally scroll 5 to 6 posts up to see my translation(link). Can anyone at least tell me this, is something wrong with my translation? Did I accidentally ruin the ssg so that it doesn't work for some reason? No one has told me if I did ruin it so that I can try to fix it.
It's more likely our bad, i just jumped into page 1 and read somewhat ti'll page 5 where people asked for ssg or so, still, i tried picking the last updated one(from 3rd necocan page since page died twice already i think?). Well, i'll try running yours and see if everything is running then, thanks btw.

EDIT:
It's also important to remind users that most newest ssg aren't compatible with spoilerAL 6.1 as it's download aroundi n the internet, people are forced to visit necocan 3rd forum and search for a post from a guy named "Mr. Gentleman" where he released a self-made update to the program(already many times) changing the version a lot along the way and modifying how ssg are read. Newest ssg's made on Necocan doesn't work with base SpoilerAL 6.1. It's also important to note this... The english patch made by someone a long time ago also doesn't work and kill it's newer functions when reading the newer coded ssg's btw... Tried attaching the modified edition with some ssg's randomlly in the list and i guess it works then, some pages limits the upload though.

Last edited:

Wesley West

Apr 26, 2017
For anyone who got a crash in the epilogue (For me, I was in Mistoria route) just like post #297, you can go delete/move SC0450.bin and then you can go past that. Apparently that's a translation file though, so if you do what I did you could go past the epilogue but the scene won't be translated. I don't know about any other routes that are affected. The translator flamepaladin (god bless this man) said they'll fix it next patch. I am not affiliated with him though I'm just going by what he said in a forum.

I found this info by googling for SC0450.bin :)

Eternityking

Aug 11, 2017
How do start Append 01 content? there was an event about doing a mission naked and no new map opened up or anything

arrigatto

Aug 7, 2017
Reading this thread it seems like its a nightmare to run without issues. I guess I'll just wait some more when a working version is available with everything translated and no hocus pocus debugging and patches required anymore.

convort11

Oct 17, 2018
Anybody know how to get happy ending? When i chosen mistoria in here, i get the ending tsumugi sacrifice herself, but when i watch in the youtube, tsumugi can be saved, how to doing that? Some people tell me to chosen "i still can't decide", but when i chosen that, no progress running and i stuck in there...

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes