Luadog

Jul 11, 2018
I'm having the same issue as fruitpunch with some error involving SC0450.bin

Installing the 1.1 patch didn't solve the issue, unfortunately.

May 16, 2017
Just wanting to have infinite mana in a match. It's kind of frustrating to start with 15 mana the first time but only 10 on subsequent outings and trying to keep all the camps under your control is a nightmare. Normally it doesn't bug me, but if I'm grinding, I'd prefer to shortcut and summon enough units to effectively control their zones. Cheat Engine is unreliable in these games, and the SpoilerAL SSG discussed previously isn't translated so I don't know what does what.

And I'm not looking for character modifcations. Just interested in moment-to-moment changes.

Edit: Tried to simply machine translate the SSG and, well, that was no good. Furthermore the code inside it is virtually non-existent so SpoilerAL is essentially straight up sorcery in my book now.

Last edited:

asaxxx

Dec 13, 2018
Just wanting to have infinite mana in a match. It's kind of frustrating to start with 15 mana the first time but only 10 on subsequent outings and trying to keep all the camps under your control is a nightmare. Normally it doesn't bug me, but if I'm grinding, I'd prefer to shortcut and summon enough units to effectively control their zones. Cheat Engine is unreliable in these games, and the SpoilerAL SSG discussed previously isn't translated so I don't know what does what.

And I'm not looking for character modifcations. Just interested in moment-to-moment changes.

Edit: Tried to simply machine translate the SSG and, well, that was no good. Furthermore the code inside it is virtually non-existent so SpoilerAL is essentially straight up sorcery in my book now.
This is not exactly what you're looking for, but you can make the MC hold Mana Capacity+ medals and save a preset of it during grinding quests. I do this for that exact purpose.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So i have been playing to to this eushully at least one week now but... I'm at toward the end of chapter 3 after Tsumugi (oni girl) joined the party in one of her events i had this one scene. The scene where i learn that apparently the two main heroines confessed to the MC but.... the thing is i'm pretty sure i had no such thing xD
So is this just me who missed the scene or forgot about it/didn't pay attention to when it happened?
Lads please do tell me.

Edit 1: Another thing. Am I the only one that get tearing when i'm in the world map or in battles when i "move" the map?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So i have been playing to to this eushully at least one week now but... I'm at toward the end of chapter 3 after Tsumugi (oni girl) joined the party in one of her events i had this one scene. The scene where i learn that apparently the two main heroines confessed to the MC but.... the thing is i'm pretty sure i had no such thing xD
So is this just me who missed the scene or forgot about it/didn't pay attention to when it happened?
Lads please do tell me.

Edit 1: Another thing. Am I the only one that get tearing when i'm in the world map or in battles when i "move" the map?
You probably forgot about it the confessions are impossible to miss and you get all the scenes after with the girls competing over him with each other, the dialogue about him making a choice and that he hasn't decided yet. I can't quite remember it all I just wished you could choose a different girl, neither or harem those two wouldn't have been my first pick out of the entire cast.

Never had any issues with tearing on the map or in battles, sorry can't help you there.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah the same... they are more forgettable than the other heroines u_u
I guess that is one of the weak points in Eushully games is that the main heroines are necessarily the best girls.
Anyways i guess i did forget about it... maybe it was indeed just that forgettable huh :x
Feels like they mentionned liking MC but it was done in such a way that felt like it wasn't that huge of a deal hummm.... i really can't remember shit of the scene xD
Maybe someone explaining it might help me because i really don't remember both of them confessing or even being "i was the first here" or some BS like that >.<
Don't even remember if we had a CG for the scene. That is how little i remember about seeing it.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I guess that is one of the weak points in Eushully games is that the main heroines are necessarily the best girls.
Sayane was a total bitch so I still remember her :) So it's depend on title, some are weak some aren't. As I already mentioned here IMHO in Kami we have worst & most unbelievable beginning.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah the same... they are more forgettable than the other heroines u_u
Anyways i guess i did forget about it... maybe it was indeed just that forgettable huh :x
Feels like they mentionned liking MC but it was done in such a way that felt like it wasn't that huge of a deal hummm.... i really can't remember shit of the scene xD
Maybe someone explaining it might help me because i really don't remember both of them confessing or even being "i was the first here" or some BS like that >.<
Don't even remember if we had a CG for the scene. That is how little i remember about seeing it.
I would describe the scenes or screenshot them if I could, I just had a quick look but couldn't find the part where they do, I know it happens during chapter 3 it's in the log.
knr.png
I fairly sure Mistoria confesses first then Lavirie does, I just can't remember when I think it's after the scenes where they have cook for the MC.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Seen a lot of talk about grinding, but what exactly CAN you grind?
From what I've seen so far, at the beginning of ch.3, killing enemies doesn't make you stronger, unless they have a rune for you to put in your book. And I don't think those enemies respawn. Or am I misunderstanding something about the leveling?

Also, I'd appreciate a hint for endings. Nothing about the content, just whether I need to replay the game multiple times, or if the endings branch towards the end. If it splits up early on, I'm gonna open the easy mode dungeon, so the game gets less sloggy.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Oh shit i have the log indeed... i guess their confessions scene was just that forgettable. Thanks for the help then.

For the "leveling" it's just that much of a crappy system and for the endings if i ain't wrong there's 4 of them, i'm not sure but they are realated to Lavirie and Mistoria. So i guess it's about who you decide to go for.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
The game looks amazing but I guess it's the norm for a game of Eushully :love:
For anybody wanting to cheat i found a SpoilerAl table for the game.Also a link for a how-to download/use SpoilerAl.

Be warned though the program and table is in jap so might be a little hard to understand.
Many thanks (y):cool::p with editing hp and damage is enough for me for now ;)

Last edited:

Versalador

Nov 7, 2018
SpoilerAL to Kami no Rhapsody put in \SpoilerAL\SSG

Last edited:

TheXdragon

Jan 22, 2018
Goto click Clone or download, once download is finished copy the contents to the installation folder of the game then run as admin. This is a common problem with games using this engine so might be worth bookmarking for the future.

I used SpoilerAL and a cheat table found by somebody in this forum (credit for the table goes to them thanks btw, unfortunately I can't remeber their name). Just uzip "SpoilerAI", then unzip the SSG's, these are the tables for the games ("SSG - Kami no Rhapsody [SpoilerAl]" "SSG - Files [SpoilerAl]") to the "SSG" folder located in the root folder of SpoilerAL, make sure the game you want to edit is running, now run SpoilerAL as admin select the game table and edit away. The only issue is the program is in Japanese but it's not to hard to work out, there may even be a translated version but I used this method for other games and have got used to it so I've not checked recently.

If you struggle send me the save with a list of what you would like adding/changed and I can do it for you, hope this helps.

Try using a program like and limit the framerate to that of your monitor. It sounds like coil whine, the game doesn't require much horse power I suspect its running at unlimited FPS causing the card to run at full.
Thanks for the SSG, but I have a problem. SpoilerAl crash every time I try to open the frist and fourth table... (for character and medals I think) any idea?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Ok. I'm right at the end dialogues rebuilding and shit.
Then suddenly out of nowhere it exits out of the program without any warnings or prompts. I did it twice now.
Is there a fix?

This was with the Nomsgbox.exe
I tried the Age Patch.exe and this is how it ends up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesley West

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
lmao Thanks to Souleater for the OP. I already have the translated game & shit, but following the translation link on the OP, I found out I've been a member of Fuwanovel since 2013 :eek:. Been a while since I took the Eushully games out for a spin (i've got 11 of them). Never got Slave Princess of Darkness to work on my win7 x64 rig though.The Nekohan website going tits up was bad for Eushully fans, but once the admins started messing around with the site layout & shit, it was a question of time.

The AGE issue with the constant warnings is a Eushully anti-piracy thing. Using Applocale can fix it, setting your clock to Japanese time can fix it too I think. Or maybe it's setting your location to japan in regional settings AND the clock thing, I forget. Best way is to find the AGE patch, that way, since you already have the .ISO, years from now, if you choose to replay, you're not tearing your hair out finding a fix.

Happy New Year ppl, I come bearing gifts: how about a 99% save? lets you play new game+ right away I think.
This save game doesn't contain the data file to unlock cgs. It's a save file for a new game with no cgs. Anyone have the data file for cgs?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes