jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
was this updated before the links where put in yet? or was their an update on the old link?

edit: nvm i see the individual download was updated. been used to just getting the batch :p

Sep 27, 2022
So this isnt a game its more like sex scenes from A game that has been optimized and rerendered with better animation right?

i_Lewds

Dec 20, 2018
Some of the new scenes have a weird bug (at least for me), where it opens with a "Backlog" screen displaying a blank text box, like so: View attachment 2289798

Then, when you start the thing proper, it cuts to something like this immediately:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This has only been with the more recent stuff, no idea what's the cause though.
+1

Reactions: XBlud123

darknova0

Feb 16, 2020
As confirmed by Kamichichi's newest Ci-en post, with the 4th Faerie scene released a couple days ago, they have finished remaking all the H-scenes, 76 in total from Harem Fantasy, Apostle and Island Saga (77 if you count the original Remy Christmas party). Link here:

There should be an English version of this post on their Patreon as well.

Anyway, from this point on, future releases of Kamichichi's Girls will now be irregular.

I have asked Kamichichi themselves about the harem ending scenes a while back, which the response was, they won't be remaking those scenes as Kamchichi's Girls releases. They also apparently won't be remaking the hot springs H-scene of the 3 main heroines of Harem Fantasy, as hinted by their newest Ci-en update (the only scene missing from Harem Fantasy, not counting the Harem scene).

While I love Kamichichi and their works, not having these missing scenes remade is kinda a huge disappointment, since they're probably some of, if not the best scenes of their respectful games. Though ironically, it's not hard to see why, as it would be quite the hassle to do so.

That said, I'll still look forward to what amazing, original content this series brings in the future.

XBlud123

Feb 23, 2020
Some of the new scenes have a weird bug (at least for me), where it opens with a "Backlog" screen displaying a blank text box, like so: View attachment 2289798

Then, when you start the thing proper, it cuts to something like this immediately:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This has only been with the more recent stuff, no idea what's the cause though.
Did you figure out how to fix this?

LennonLol

Mar 29, 2023
Every time I click start the game, the dialogs appear and suddenly the backlog appears and it won't let me exit, it stays in the backlog, it won't let me play. Can anyone help me?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes