• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 29, 2020
Oh f* I didn't saw that you could rename it.. I'll search for it then and i'll edit this thing later if I find it..
1st edit: Okay got it to work now, went to the autorun uninstalled it, installed again and changed the location to the desktop. The only thing now that made me confused is the amount of japanese that it's still there..
View attachment 2571475
Or the translation doesn't affect this part? I deleted age.exe as well but there's still the age.dll dunno if I should delete that.
Anyways thanks for all the support jess7979, Krikit, mrprincethesimp. :D :coffee:
Perfect! The title and menu still in Japanese is normal. Everything else should be good.
Hope you enjoy the game.

Ncates1234

Mar 12, 2019
Hey, I remembered this lil game from a while ago and decided to play it again, but of course running old games on newer computers is hell...

I had some issues with installation, but I've managed through them and the game is fully "playable".

However, I have 1920x1080 resolution screen now and the game does not seem to like it one bit compared to my old laptops 1366x768, and I just have a tiny little window with a giant black border. Changing resolution in config only changes the black border size while the game remains unaffected... Is there anything else I could try to fix this? kam.png

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
I did solved this very error on some other site. Here's how it goes.
  • go to AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター
  • Open SYS4REG on notepad or something equivalent.
  • Modify these settings to this :
    • VirtualFullScreen=1
    • VirtualFullScreenType=1
This should do the trick. If above doesn't works, compare the settings to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ncates1234

Mar 12, 2019
I did solved this very error on some other site. Here's how it goes.
  • go to AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター
  • Open SYS4REG on notepad or something equivalent.
  • Modify these settings to this :
    • VirtualFullScreen=1
    • VirtualFullScreenType=1
Yeah, that did the trick. Still extremely pixelated, but the text is eligible to be read now, so thank you!

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, that did the trick. Still extremely pixelated, but the text is eligible to be read now, so thank you!
For low resolution games I use Lossless scaling. that software allows you to fullscreen anything without screwing your monitor resolution really useful for Old JP titles

Calan

Mar 2, 2021
Hi, if I can get any help it is appreciated.
I installed the game a long time ago but dropped it since it was tedious to grind.
I want to play for the story and scenes so i want to cheat. Tried the github posted and Spoiler program, but they can't find the game even if I have it open. I found out it is because they are looking for a specific file name and not the one I am opening. Tried to open the original KamidoriEnglish.exe but it said to install directX again, now to my surprise it is not compatible with windows 11 and my computer doesn't have the option to go back to windows 10. I'm not doing a back up and full reset for an H game, so instead I am reinsatlling the game from 0.
Could somebody help me with steps, and specially the hceating part? or even better if I can just cheat on my current safe.
The cheating programs seem to be looking for KamidoriEnglish.exe, at least the github one published earlier on the thread.
The game I can open and play is called "AGE" and I find it inside the "神採りアルケミーマイスター" folder, which itself is inside the "Eushully" folder.
I struggled a lot just to download the game, so if anyone can help me cheat so I can actually play it, it will be greatly ppreciated.

Calan

Mar 2, 2021
Hi, if I can get any help it is appreciated.
I installed the game a long time ago but dropped it since it was tedious to grind.
I want to play for the story and scenes so i want to cheat. Tried the github posted and Spoiler program, but they can't find the game even if I have it open. I found out it is because they are looking for a specific file name and not the one I am opening. Tried to open the original KamidoriEnglish.exe but it said to install directX again, now to my surprise it is not compatible with windows 11 and my computer doesn't have the option to go back to windows 10. I'm not doing a back up and full reset for an H game, so instead I am reinsatlling the game from 0.
Could somebody help me with steps, and specially the hceating part? or even better if I can just cheat on my current safe.
The cheating programs seem to be looking for KamidoriEnglish.exe, at least the github one published earlier on the thread.
The game I can open and play is called "AGE" and I find it inside the "神採りアルケミーマイスター" folder, which itself is inside the "Eushully" folder.
I struggled a lot just to download the game, so if anyone can help me cheat so I can actually play it, it will be greatly ppreciated.
nevermind, found out one of the programs worked, just had to select a different thing, boy do 10 year old youtube guides help.

Reaperhd69

May 23, 2022
I installed the game , everything works perfectly, the game is in english all good, but when i start new game, the v2.0 bonus character and v2.0 game changes is labeled as "??????????" and i can't turn it on as well, the only thing that i can turn on and off is v2.0 extra maps.I just want to know if this is normal or i did something wrong in the installation . 123.png

Ncates1234

Mar 12, 2019
I installed the game , everything works perfectly, the game is in english all good, but when i start new game, the v2.0 bonus character and v2.0 game changes is labeled as "??????????" and i can't turn it on as well, the only thing that i can turn on and off is v2.0 extra maps.I just want to know if this is normal or i did something wrong in the installation . View attachment 2623982
I believe you need to clear the game once for those options to appear, could try looking for a completed save if you wanna skip it.

May 29, 2020
I installed the game , everything works perfectly, the game is in english all good, but when i start new game, the v2.0 bonus character and v2.0 game changes is labeled as "??????????" and i can't turn it on as well, the only thing that i can turn on and off is v2.0 extra maps.I just want to know if this is normal or i did something wrong in the installation . View attachment 2623982
yep, what ncates said. you need at least one route done to get those. which means you did everything correctly

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Has anyone managed to make SpoilerAl work? It's just "Not defined error"
I did... Turns out the steps link I posted didn't had that much clarity about the app. So here:
  1. Make sure the "game" exe you're running is named "AGE.exe". If not, and you're running game with "Kamidori English.exe" (as AGE.exe doesn't have english translation), you can delete original "AGE.exe" and rename "Kamidori English.exe" to "AGE.exe". If you don't, further process would result in "Error, not defined".
  2. Open Spoiler AL. This window should open:
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. Now this will be what you see.
  5. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: YodaStitch

Reaperhd69

May 23, 2022
I did... Turns out the steps link I posted didn't had that much clarity about the app. So here:
  1. Make sure the "game" exe you're running is named "AGE.exe". If not, and you're running game with "Kamidori English.exe" (as AGE.exe doesn't have english translation), you can delete original "AGE.exe" and rename "Kamidori English.exe" to "AGE.exe". If you don't, further process would result in "Error, not defined".
  2. Open Spoiler AL. This window should open:
  3. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. Now this will be what you see.
  5. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps.
Sorry can you please give me the link to download this SpoilerAI and what exactly it does?

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
It won't install on mine :(
I remember the game was hard to install on my PC, I had to install another version of the game and Locale Emulator then go through the installation in JP then patch it in english. If I remember correctly I got the game from SSeth on youtube. he should have the link in his video description. You'll know it's him by the "Hey Hey People SSeth here"

Reactions: Sensei2000

Sensei2000

Oct 21, 2020
I remember the game was hard to install on my PC, I had to install another version of the game and Locale Emulator then go through the installation in JP then patch it in english. If I remember correctly I got the game from SSeth on youtube. he should have the link in his video description. You'll know it's him by the "Hey Hey People SSeth here"
tnx m8 it helped

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes