3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I'm not a fan of muscular women, but it's quite a solid series and an exception must be made ;-) However, I will wait for the initial patch before downloading.

Userofskyrim

Aug 20, 2018
Wasn't the reason nobody was doing a proper MTL, because the Dev said something about working with Kagura or am I just missremembering something?

Reactions: Keldin

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Might take me awhile. Without knowing what event is broken it becomes a major time sink to comb the entire game for an error. It is a needle in a haystack. I really would like more info then 2 animations. that doens't tell me much. I'll wait on this till more information is available then pop out a fix.
The translator mentions that it is the last combat rape animation in the post. That's about as much information as I can give you.

Anyways, good night my dudes, I'll check up on this in the morning, fix anything if need be.

P.S. I've added the tags.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
how to do that
use a locale emulator or change the settings in your computer.

Locale emulator -

How to change settings on windows 10 -

Reactions: Btb

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Actually never mind. I tested more and it doesn't seem to have really worked...
When and where does this happen? can you provide a save and instructions on how to replicate the issue?

Kaaldith

Jan 4, 2019
yeah as soon as she is half naked or completely naked get the Failed to load: img/pictures/clothes.png

sorry in battle.

started a new game and went straight to the battle area.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So here it is boys. My preliminary patch for this game.

I translated the UI some more so it looks cleaner and all the menus are translated, also applied good ole wordwrap and confirmed it is working so you can see all the poetry and not just some of it. :)

I also took a crack at fixing the problems with the static animations. HOWEVER I could not test it nor do I know if what I did will fix anything so be aware that if you see an issue let me know so i can try something else. I used some new idea that I never tried before to streamline the changes I did made some bulk changes to the code and I worry I might of fucked up (didn't see a problem but you know how that is). I would recommend before you apply this patch BACKUP YOUR DATA FOLDER BEFORE YOU OVERWRITE IT.

I don't expect problems, but I don't want people having issues and this will make things easier for you if a problem does occur to get back to playing. The broken animations are a pain but better then a broken game. As always, if you find bugs; tell me. If you find bugs after applying my patch definitely tell me.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes