3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
I fixed the picture bug by simply copying and pasting an image in the image folder (doesn't matter which one) and renaming the copy to "Clothes" havent had the bug since.

Reactions: Maragidyne

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I fixed the picture bug by simply copying and pasting an image in the image folder (doesn't matter which one) and renaming it to "Clothes" havent had the bug since.
You're going to have to inevitably do that again for other files. it is because shit got translated that should have. Try the patch I made. Should fix it. Although now that you changed the name of the file it could fuck things up... well as long as it works who cares.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
He chortled in his joy.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
Twas brillig, and a chunky thawb I played Gia and Zimbru at Huave. All Mimi was Bologob, And mom goes out. Watch out for my son Jabberwock! Biting jaws, catching claws! Beware of jabjub birds and avoid them Frumious Bandersnatch! He picked up his neck splash: The manxome enemy he has long sought So he rested by the Tamtam tree. And I thought for a while. And like a playful idea, he stood, Jabberwock with flaming eyes, I passed through the Tulgey Wood, And made a noise when it came! 1, 2! 1, 2! And all the time The neck is now a snicker! He left it dead and with his head He has regained his energy. And did you kill the Jabberwock? Come on my arms, a boy like my beam! Oh, Flabjus Day! Karoo! Flatfish! He shouted with joy. Twas brillig, and a chunky thawb I played Gia and Zimbru at Huave. All Mimi was Bologob, And mom goes out. Twas brillig, soshite zunguri shita tōbu wabe de jaia to jinburu o shimashita. Subete no mimī wa borogobudeshita, soshite, okāsanha-gai ni demasu. , sakete kudasai furuminasu bandā sunatchi! Kare wa kare no kubi hane o te ni totta: Nagaiai kare ga motomete ita man kusōmu no teki sorede kare wa tamutamu no ki no soba de yasunda. Soshite shibaraku kangaeta. tatte imashita,-en no me o motsu jabau ~ okku, tarujī no mori o kugurinukete kita, soshite, sore ga kita toki ni sawagimashita! 1, 2! 1, 2! Soshite, zutto kubi hane ga sunikkā ni narimashita! Kare wa sore o shinda mama ni shi, sono atama de kare wa genki o torimodoshita. Soshite, anata wa jabau ~ okku o koroshimashita ka? Watashi no ude ni kite, watashi no bīmu no yōna otokonoko! Ō, furabujusu no hi! Karū! wa yorokobi de sakenda. Twas brillig, soshite zunguri shita tōbu wabe de jaia to jinbur u o shimashita. Subete no mimī wa borogobudeshita, soshite, okāsanha-gai ni demasu. Show more More about this source text Source text required for additional translation information Send feedback Side panels

Translated that for your convenience.

goldenb

Apr 18, 2018
i have two questions 1 is pregnancy just a ending and 2 how avoidable is scat
Impregnation is an integral part of the defeat route and scat is only avoidable if you know what scenes not to follow, so technically completely avoidable.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Impregnation is an integral part of the defeat route and scat is only avoidable if you know what scenes not to follow, so technically completely avoidable.
if this is anything like the first game chances are all scenes are defeat scenes

goldenb

Apr 18, 2018
if this is anything like the first game chances are all scenes are defeat scenes
The way the game works is that there is a victory route and a defeat route that triggers if you lose once to the main boss. Losing continually to the boss will eventually lead to impregnation content.

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
When the game was released, an MTL translation was already uploaded here. At that time, the translation was really very bad. Unfortunately, the game can't match the first game in terms of quality. I'm looking forward to the developer's next game, which will be released soon.

Nevertheless, I will have a look at this MTL translation with the patch. Maybe this one is better.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes