3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

German

May 4, 2017
So is there a good/true ending like in the first one? Or this one just all bad ends?

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
really it doesn't cause im pretty sure the gallery is on the title screen
also did you take the save out of the save folder?
isn't you supposed to add the file save too? like file1.rpgsave or something including the global too so the save file would work? because I'm also can't find the save from yours work on mine actually

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to get into this series because I'm into BDSM and sub/dom themes, but the scat and peeing is a turnoff.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
>.> Might be a good idea to put in the OP that this is getting translated by Kagura already since that fact seems to have been drowned out by MTL jokes and failed attempts to use LocaleEmulator

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
>.> Might be a good idea to put in the OP that this is getting translated by Kagura already since that fact seems to have been drowned out by MTL jokes and failed attempts to use LocaleEmulator
What for? Once that's out, the thread will be updated, or remade completely. People have mentioned the proper translation in the thread, and nobody knows when it'll be done anyway.

Reactions: MooseMager

grub2

May 4, 2018
to anyone wondering about the quality of the mtl: it's all a bunch of nonsense for the most part. there are some tidbits here and there that are serviceable but otherwise it's just a bunch of gobbledigook. if you've played the TL of metal edge girl blazer RPG that's also available here, that's about the same quality as you're getting. there are also broken text strings that come up pretty frequently so there's that, too. if you wanna just get off, then, this should serve you just fine, but, if you were really into the previous ouka game because of the story/scenario, then, i would hold off until kagura eventually tl's it

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes