3.20 star(s) 16 Votes

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Here if anybody need a full save
well your save really doesn't work.
config.rpgsave is fine, the game option reflect your settings.
but global.rpgsave seems broken.

look at ouka 1, its complete global.rpgsave is around 40kbyte in size, yours is only a 2k size.

edit: you should also attach your actual gameplay save rather than only common.rpgsave and globe.rpgsave.

I tested on ouka 1 if I delete the complete playthrough save while leaving globe and common save untouched, the cg gallery will be locked again. I think it's just due to game mechanic.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The problem here is when, are we looking at a 2022 release or even a 2023 release I daresay.
Exactly. If you wait for those guys at kagura you will be waiting for years for something that is already out or could be reworked and manually translated by another person twice over. KG likes to bite off more then it can chew. they already have a few years worth of backlog and with every game they announce the just end up making more promises they aren't going to keep. Fuck em, just because they decided to claim another game they won't finish means less then nothing. If you wait for them, you are gonna be waiting a very long time in most cases.

imdeadmeat54

Feb 11, 2019
well your save really doesn't work.
config.rpgsave is fine, the game option reflect your settings.
but global.rpgsave seems broken.

look at ouka 1, its complete global.rpgsave is around 40kbyte in size, yours is only a 2k size.

edit: you should also attach your actual gameplay save rather than only common.rpgsave and globe.rpgsave.

I tested on ouka 1 if I delete the complete playthrough save while leaving globe and common save untouched, the cg gallery will be locked again. I think it's just due to game mechanic.
hmm weird well here goes another save file I guess yes my save 11 is broken for some reason
anyway gallery should be unlocked now
edit: yes I know my save 11 is broken for some reason

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
If you wait for those guys at kagura you will be waiting for years for something that is already out or could be reworked and manually translated by another person twice over.
True, but unfortunately, they can and have aggressively DMCA'd those who translate games they have claimed, although they seem to largely ignore MTL's. It's one thing to be DMCA'd if you made a quick MTL, it's another to be shut down when you spent months of your life doing a manual translation.

I would point out though, it's more up to the developer whether to do anything about it as they technically have sole right to any translation of their work.

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
Areyou saying that's how the story starts off, or how this version was modded to be?
Yes, lose at the first boss to activate the "defeat" route. After that its a bit harder but anyway you are meant to lose in this game, like literally
After you lose first time against the boss, next time you go after him and enter the first room (Where all the mobs roam) next to the entrance there are some stars flashing, click there and go naked. Its harder that way

Last edited:

grub2

May 4, 2018
Exactly. If you wait for those guys at kagura you will be waiting for years for something that is already out or could be reworked and manually translated by another person twice over. KG likes to bite off more then it can chew. they already have a few years worth of backlog and with every game they announce the just end up making more promises they aren't going to keep. Fuck em, just because they decided to claim another game they won't finish means less then nothing. If you wait for them, you are gonna be waiting a very long time in most cases.
by no means am i a kagura shill, i'm just saying that if you want to enjoy more than just the cgs then it might just be worth the wait

Reactions: Silentce

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
No, I get that. I played the first game. I can't lose here. The game auto-counters attacks etc. I have all moves unlocked. Someone else said to get some instant self defeat item. But like you said I need to lose the first fight. It's fine though, thanks for the help. I'll just play it then CG rip it or something.
You need to be naked. Get undressed each time you get into the building with the enemies. Otherwise when you're dressed you get hit for 1 dmg. At the end of the game I was around lvl 25 with 2200 hp. (You lose levels when you lose)

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes