EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1__1_.jpg

Overview
:
Enjoy a wonderful time with a tidy and lovely Japanese girl. “I will cook and clean for you… and do other things besides, so please, ‘save me’.” This is an erotic story that begins with a message a girl leaves on a message board called “Kamimachi Site”.
Updated:2017-09-10
Original title: 神待ちサイト ~出逢い編~
Developer: Lipplen
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.021
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

Thanks for the Link

1__2_.jpg 1__3_.jpg 1__4_.jpg 1__5_.jpg 1__6_.jpg 1__7_.jpg 1__8_.jpg 1__9_.jpg 1__10_.jpg 1__1_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Looks like the pasted the tits off of a Scandinavian 3D model onto a Japanese girl.

I mean really... This girl would suffer thoracic nerve compression by age 18.

*sign* We need to start a benevolence fund to pay for the medical costs of all these poor, debilitated anime characters we are manifesting into being.
:teary:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the Link .
Added to OP

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
game has many unskippable scenes. most of it is non-sexual. even the sexual ones get old soon enough. beware if u hate non-skippable stuff.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Pretty short, but enjoyable overall. Most animations were pretty good with some nice soft physics. Censored, but since it is Japanese expected that.

Does anyone know if this is going to be episodic and the story will continue? Plenty of room to keeping going with it, but also leaves off at a good stopping point as well.

Also just noticed the Sex part image in the OP, shows a scene, not in the game.

For those of you that can't skip, read the OP screenshots, you're doing it wrong. Scene's skip fine, I skipped most of them on my second play through to get the rest of the content.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, if i'm understanding this correctly, the girl asks to be saved and you do this by molesting her in her sleep?

Or is it you she wants saving from?

To me that's the absolute opposite of saving someone.

Reactions: KOR

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, if i'm understanding this correctly, the girl asks to be saved and you do this by molesting her in her sleep?

Or is it you she wants saving from?

To me that's the absolute opposite of saving someone.
More or less like this title, probably (didn't play yet this game, as of now, the one on this thread i mean):

XD

Reactions: Gomly1980

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Hmm, I think it does, at least in fiction. I have read similar manga based on the premise in the past. TBH it is not that far flung of a concept in Japanese culture and could see it being based on RL.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
She has the body of an adult and the face of a kid, she must be around 14 years old max, that's fucked up.

Reactions: reyreynao

Slaybrood

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks for this.

I might be doing something wrong 'cause mine wont save.
I mean, when I relaunched the game, my save wasn't there.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Fucking hell, i get why the main dude has been a virgin for so long. Hes a complete and utter idiot.. Either he rapes her, or he molest her in her sleep, his reactions are cringeworthy, and so is the story.. I mean, I'm not saying I'm a Hugh Hefner, but I've dated a good handful of women, most of them complete wackos, but thats not what I want to get in on.

Hes so fucking awkward. I dont think I've EVER been that awkward.. Not even with my first girlfriend, I was spamming my keyboard hoping to get that little popup that lets me skip some of hte scenes.. Because damn I was cringing inside. I had to watch Youtube videos whilst i waited for the scenes to be over ^.-

I wonder if the authors making this game has ever had a date, because they treat the entire meeting between the two of them like thats how all first encounters are..

Sorry for ranting, (as per usual) but yeah, had to get that off my chest.

To be fair though, the girl is cute, shes got lots of little details you dont notice at first, she reminds me of my ex, she had slightly big front teeth too, giving her the adorable bunny look rather than the laughing donkey, the way she bites her underlip, showing just the two front teeth reminded me quite a bit of her, I figured it was unique to my ex, but it seems any girl with teeth like those do that? Donno, havent dated enough girls with big front teeth to know. It is adorable though.

Reactions: Mahp Owen

formalhaut

Aug 18, 2017
Perhaps Etar has not played this game through. If they had they would find, on the second run that there is an option called GIRLS VIEW where the story is told from the girls point of view. She let things happen and was prepared for what happened to her as part of getting somewhere to live. It seems to me that it is possible, from her reactions to sex, that she was not a virgin when the story started. Look at the story start where Manaka states she just wants to get away from her previous life (This could be a basis of a new prequel story). As for the character having the body of an adult, but the face of a 14 year old, I suggest you look around you. There are plenty of examples in life of adults with baby faces.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Perhaps Etar has not played this game through. If they had they would find, on the second run that there is an option called GIRLS VIEW where the story is told from the girls point of view. She let things happen and was prepared for what happened to her as part of getting somewhere to live. It seems to me that it is possible, from her reactions to sex, that she was not a virgin when the story started. Look at the story start where Manaka states she just wants to get away from her previous life (This could be a basis of a new prequel story). As for the character having the body of an adult, but the face of a 14 year old, I suggest you look around you. There are plenty of examples in life of adults with baby faces.
He's not talking about the girls side of things he's talking about how the male acts.