formalhaut

Aug 18, 2017
While this is true, the girl did know that sex was part of what she was agreeing to by going with Black Knight. I think the girl could not bring herself to agree to sex ( A very understandable idea as they had only just met.) and so pretended to be asleep and let what happened happen.

formalhaut

Aug 18, 2017
Question. What constitutes a link? Is a reference to something already in F95 Zone a link? My third post so it does not affect me, after this post. BUT onto the point of this post. In some games there is a fan based game follow up to a game like this. Would this constitute invasion into the game creators rights here. If not maybe a follow up to this game, or a prequel, could be written by other members, if (And only if) the original creator of the game is not interested in writing a follow up, or prequel, to this game. The original creator should have first call, and their graphics in this game are superb, this is why I would like to see a follow up, or prequel, to this game. The realism is a change from the cartoon images in other games.

formalhaut

Aug 18, 2017
All things die eventually, like it looks this thread has.
In the story Manaka mentions she does not want to talk about her past. Perfect point for a new story (As I said before) Great character, and well pictured, it seems a pity to let this character just fade away.
Previous thought of other stories like this (but with less sex) try Kana My little sister. The game explains itself but beware it is very addictive to some. I mention this game as it had a fan base which created follow-on stories (4 I think). Hint Hint.

Brook09

May 26, 2019
Why does it have the bukkake tag?
Dont tell me the mc invites other males to fck her that would be fkced up. :eek:

Feb 21, 2018
V1.021
Thoughts
This was a complete waste of time,its censored,slow paced (cannot speed up events) , main character. (male)..has mental issues or something...
you cannot hide text to enjoy pictures

Overall
i definitely recommend passing on this,go find a video just for the scenes if you're interested in this garbage...

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author. can sm1 help me?

maccas

Feb 5, 2020
The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author. can sm1 help me?
  1. Run Command Prompt as admin
  2. Paste the following: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe" -ignoreExpiredCertificateTimestamp
  3. Press enter & when a window pops up, select "KamimachiSite_E.air"
Worked for me :)

Fotzenjäger

Dec 20, 2017
  2. Paste the following: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer.exe" -ignoreExpiredCertificateTimestamp

I tried your method but still it didn't work.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020

"unexpected error: ArgumentError: Absolute path of the air file needs to be specified."

And yes, the application is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\

Getting the same message, file is damaged, cannot be installed.

maccas

Feb 5, 2020
"unexpected error: ArgumentError: Absolute path of the air file needs to be specified."

And yes, the application is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\

Getting the same message, file is damaged, cannot be installed.
Did you download the latest version of Adobe AIR?

The other solution google had to provide was setting the date to before 30 Oct 2017 (which could affect other programs).

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Did you download the latest version of Adobe AIR?

The other solution google had to provide was setting the date to before 30 Oct 2017 (which could affect other programs).
Installed the latest version of Adobe AIR, same error message.
Set date to dd/mm/2016 and it worked. Thank you!