Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 1609865
for those uneducated, "bubby" = onii-chan. How are you so stupid to not realize?!

But yeah, another johren/shiravune title, another failed attempt at giving a good game to the west

View attachment 1609875
View attachment 1609871
View attachment 1609872
and this aint all, there's something like this every dozen lines...

Literally 0 QC for a game released and SOLD to the public
Minimal effort to maximize releases. That's why shira always release 1 game every week.
Not worth buying, sucks these devs choose them. But at least I don't feel guilty pirating literal :poop:
Translation work is expensive and a pain in the ass, i wouldn't be surprised if they just ran it through google translate and then edited to the best of their limited knowledge of the English language,

May 28, 2019
Translation work is expensive and a pain in the ass, i wouldn't be surprised if they just ran it through google translate and then edited to the best of their limited knowledge of the English language,
could be, shiravune also has a history of not crediting any localizer staff or translators/editors working on their games (exception is Dohna since it's their high profile release). Other localizers can hire real people tho, so if shiravune can't do games well then don't ruin them.

WebtoonFreaks

Aug 21, 2020
I know people like these sorta VNs where there's a dozen routes and all that and I always see people shitting on kinetic novels. I can't be the only one that prefers kinetic novels right? the idea of replaying to answer prompts differently to see another what if ending is so irritating to me kekw.

It looks cute in any case.
I'd say for me personally its more I hate that no matter what choice I make the story will always go to the same answer. If I tell one FMC no or yes she'll still do whatever she wants despite me not agreeing I guess

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
tried that didn't work scratch this nvm I tried it at first crashed and then tried it again, surprisingly didn't crashed this time.
Well, it works for me after running as admin, not sure if it will do the trick for you but there's my solution.
Just looking out for my fellow vn lover, peace.

Update:
It seems to be based on luck, 1 out of 6 time it worked.

Last edited:

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
Well, it works for me after running as admin, not sure if it will do the trick for you but there's my solution.
Just looking out for my fellow vn lover, peace.
i got another problem is it normal for the swimsuit sprites and the aftermath of fluff sprites to not appear, cause i cleared one route and then went to cg mode is there any way we can fix this?

Reactions: Ottaro21
Sep 29, 2017
Why is it that every other time I find a VN with plenty of potential it's butchered by the localization company?

I might as well just learn Japanese myself at this point.

mnt125

Jan 16, 2018
there may be a patch coming soon tho, so just look out for it when it comes out lol

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
there may be a patch coming soon tho, so just look out for it when it comes out lol
Hope that comes soon, i absolutely love this game been reading for past 10 hours now only 3 more to go, also found some bugs mainly missing sprites and that data xp3 being an annoyance.

mnt125

Jan 16, 2018
Hope that comes soon, i absolutely love this game been reading for past 10 hours now only 3 more to go, also found some bugs mainly missing sprites and that data xp3 being an annoyance.
yeah, in the meantime im playing other games to pass the time. im amaze you complete some routes with these problems

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
yeah, in the meantime im playing other games to pass the time. im amaze you complete some routes with these problems
Im dedicated i just try to make sense of some translations problems and once i start a vn i can't help but finish it since i'll get too curious it'll bug me till i read it. For now i think im gonna download the trinolane fandisk and finish this vn first before moving to the next.

Kai33

Jun 12, 2020
Yeah gonna have to wait for a patch for this one. Like I can forgive the horrible translation/proof reading they did on it since like whatever I can still understand whats going on for the most part but the game breaking bugs are kind of inexcusable. If they just had someone play like one of the routes they would have caught this.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 1609865
for those uneducated, "bubby" = onii-chan. How are you so stupid to not realize?!

But yeah, another johren/shiravune title, another failed attempt at giving a good game to the west

View attachment 1609875
View attachment 1609871
View attachment 1609872
and this aint all, there's something like this every dozen lines...

Literally 0 QC for a game released and SOLD to the public
Minimal effort to maximize releases. That's why shira always release 1 game every week.
Not worth buying, sucks these devs choose them. But at least I don't feel guilty pirating literal :poop:
I really can never figure out why some translators find it so difficult to use "brother", "big brother", "big bro" or even just putting it in romanji as "onii-chan".