Sep 29, 2017
Does this game really have incest? Or is it just the goddess pretending to be your sister?
From what I saw on VNDB, one of the characters is the MC's cousin.

I really can never figure out why some translators find it so difficult to use "brother", "big brother", "big bro" or even just putting it in romanji as "onii-chan".
That's always bugged me too. If you're not gonna use honorifics or other titles, please for the love of all that is pure and holy don't replace them with other nonsense. Replacing "chan" with "baby" (I'm looking at you, Primal Hearts) or "onii-chan" with "bubby" is distracting to the point of being frustrating.

Last edited:

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
I really can never figure out why some translators find it so difficult to use "brother", "big brother", "big bro" or even just putting it in romanji as "onii-chan".
They probably thought bubby is cute and less cringe but yeah ngl dunno why they made it harder for themselves and possibly others.

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
no known fix yet ?
tried to skip it finally able to pass the bug in 1/10 times and after a minute of playing bug is out again
this somehow remind me of broken game keima and saiki played lmao

Sep 29, 2017
How do you dick destiny? I want to learn that. Sounds like a useful skill.
I mean the goddess of matchmaking is one of the heroines, isn't she? I could kind of consider that dicking destiny.

The .exe deletes itself when i try to run
Sounds like an antivirus issue. Ran into that with a couple of games on here. Try going into your quarantine chests to see if it's in any of them, and if you find it restore the exe while making it an exception.

Mr Vexu

Jun 26, 2019
no known fix yet ?
tried to skip it finally able to pass the bug in 1/10 times and after a minute of playing bug is out again
this somehow remind me of broken game keima and saiki played lmao
Hello !
I found a bug fix patch for the sprite glitch / crash on another website called Ryuugames.com

You can download the fix from there and paste the file in to your main game folder , it should override " data.xp3 " and from my testing this fixed the crashing but make sure you backup your file incase something goes wrong :]

mnt125

Jan 16, 2018
Hello !
I found a bug fix patch for the sprite glitch / crash on another website called Ryuugames.com

You can download the fix from there and paste the file in to your main game folder , it should override " data.xp3 " and from my testing this fixed the crashing but make sure you backup your file incase something goes wrong :]
confirmed it works, thanks for the heads up xD

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Does this game really have incest? Or is it just the goddess pretending to be your sister?
havent played it yet but looking at the vndb it looks like there isnt any actual incest with mcs "sister"

Urara is a goddess of fate and the future. She uses her goddess powers to become Hajime's sister so she can watch over him while he chooses his future bride.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
havent played it yet but looking at the vndb it looks like there isnt any actual incest with mcs "sister." there might be incest with his cousin though

Urara is a goddess of fate and the future. She uses her goddess powers to become Hajime's sister so she can watch over him while he chooses his future bride.

Pepelespooder

Oct 31, 2017
Hello !

You sir are a savior of time , I was tearing into the xp3 data file fixing a file extension being wrong exactly what this patch fixes, Sprite file 323300 something was put as an improper extension that the game couldn't read

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
havent played it yet but looking at the vndb it looks like there isnt any actual incest with mcs "sister"

You'll be in for a surprise so i suggest you just play it though.

sonicero666

Nov 2, 2018
You sir are a savior of time , I was tearing into the xp3 data file fixing a file extension being wrong exactly what this patch fixes, Sprite file 323300 something was put as an improper extension that the game couldn't read
Is the patch safe / free of virus?