freddie_hoho

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the Night duty school scene? I finally was able to make Kazou discover Kanade's infidelity but know I cannot progress with the sensei story cuz it says the level of exposure doesn't allow it, but even when I decreased it still impossible... Help me please.

Also when installing the vigilance cameras to record Kanade cheating, how does it work? it record only one time? can I installed a camera after a sex scene? cuz it only allow me install one at the bar/pub but it show me some footage of Kanade's online whore.
IIRC, once you get caught with kazu, it's either that your run is doomed or that you have to get the exposure variable really low for it to be happy. When I can be bothered to reinstall everything, I'll look at the script that handles that and get back to you if someone else doesn't. (haven't played/edited this game in years, take with a grain of salt)

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
IIRC, once you get caught with kazu, it's either that your run is doomed or that you have to get the exposure variable really low for it to be happy. When I can be bothered to reinstall everything, I'll look at the script that handles that and get back to you if someone else doesn't. (haven't played/edited this game in years, take with a grain of salt)
How you doing? Have you come back to this game yet?

stormking138

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone Want more mtl?
(At least the script variables arn't broken this time.) There's also Tpp files so I don't have to start from scratch again if I ever actually come back to this. (Unlikely)
There are still untranslated parts but some more scenes are translated.
I hope you like bread

Last edited:
Reactions: Knowlton and Nyxie

CrySeeker

Oct 17, 2021
Anyone Want more mtl?
(At least the script variables arn't broken this time.) There's also Tpp files so I don't have to start from scratch again if I ever actually come back to this. (Unlikely)
There are still untranslated parts but the majority of scenes are translated. Grease up your pans
thx a bunch man

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
some one can help me =_=
It should be included in the download.
Might want to check if it's readable or not (right click, properties and check if readonly and hidden are not tagged).

Else i've included the game that from KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife ENG\Data\BasicData

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone Want more mtl?
There are still untranslated parts but some more scenes are translated.
I hope you like bread
Thanks for this, seems to work with replacing the files. Hope to have it all translated at some point as I love these games. Might try MTools myself and learn to use it with this game.

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
Can it be made to match joiplay? I want to play it but it's a pity that I want to play it but unfortunately I only exist android

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
There were no reviews so I wrote one up. I think old Acerola is better than new Acerola.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes