ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
anyone know how to get last 3 scene for chika? (With shozo, keiichi and 1 more) already unlocked all of her other scene

I pass through it daily but it does not sell them no matter how much it happens, is it from a specific day?
at daytime there should be a person labeled red check

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Is anyone can help me with this: All events always have condition: "New scene". If I ignored it and accepted, it always was already seen scene..
Sorry abt my bad Engligh.
View attachment 1204109
I have encountered the exact same issue which made me lose quite a bit of progress. Issue even carried over to NG+ sadly. Good thing I use a new save file every so often exactly for such incidents.

Anyway, I found out mine was caused by Keiichi's karaoke event where he fucks Kanade against the glass door. Nothing works anymore after that. Only workaround I've found out so far is to not trigger that event and ignore Keiichi for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adventure&Treasure

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
any1 know why i cant see any text ? just empty windows ? i can see menu text and tahts all. Latyer when i start the game i see pictures but not text
same shit, apploc installed what am I doing wrong

spleter

Feb 5, 2021
Untitled.png

Hello, is there any way to fix this? I have changed my region language to Japanese and already try some emulator (locale emulator and ntleas)

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
same shit, apploc installed what am I doing wrong
If you can't see text. The emulator isn't emulating the right Kanji apparently.
When I run the game without Emulator the Title bar on the top window is a mess.
With emulator (LEGUI or NTLEAS) I see the normal text in the bar and the game continues without issues.

Are you sure you are not running a corrupted game?

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
Forgot to mention. My shortcut for NTleas is:
C:\ntleas046_x64\x86\ntleas.exe "C:\Games\KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife ENG\Game.exe" "C932" "L1041" "FMS PGothic" "Mh" "P4"

That gives me the best results.
Hope it helps

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
If I recall correctly go into his room (school, lowest floor, 2nd or 3rd door on the left) with gym clothes on.
Dunno if you first have be noticed by him working at the cabaret club.
You do, that's how he starts blackmailing her to force her to come see him.

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
i have a issue my save didnt save and the file provided doesnt work
Is the save directory there directly under the game dir? Might the save dir be read only? (Right click uncheck readonly).
So for instance my game is in c:\games\kanade save dir would be c:\games\kanade\save
If the folder (directory) doesn't exist, create is.

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
yes i dont use those emulators i aint Japanese how would i read it
If you don't use it.. the game won't run correctly... seeing as the original game still uses japanese characters. The translation replace most... but still needs the emulator... it was mention in earlier posts I believe.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes