pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
>ntr
>female protagonist
What's the point?
To enable edgy quotes so you can indirectly express your "superior" taste in kinks.

do I need an application or something? I'm a bit of a layman in this area, thank you
You can try NTLEA or Locale Emulator if you're on Windows 10, which may or may not work. Or just google "setting japanese locale on windows 10" for how to change the setting manually (will work, but might cause issues with other old programs depending on what you use your PC for).

Reactions: Troqu and Maconhas

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
??? U r too insecure.
Ntr can work well even with a female protagonist.
With a proper backstory and insight into how the guy who loves the female protagonist thinks it can be just fine.
It's true however that it's easier to do heavy ntr with a male character if its female:ntr(which this game is).

Another matter is that if we hadn't had the control of the boyfriend in the evenings in this game, it wouldn't be ntr according to F95's definition at all.

F95 Definition: Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

So if the boyfriend isn't considered MC it's not NTR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maconhas

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Last time I played this translation years ago the sister events weren't translated and now they still aren't translated.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
They introduced the ability to change boob size after Yukino and Monica added NTR side girls as well.
The boob size thing was specific to Colette's game (which is part of the semen-collection battle game line). (Assuming it's not in Monica as well)

If by NTR side girls you mean other female characters that were into the ML but fuck other dudes (and the ML can see),
that's in Leanne (the catgirl) and this (Chika).

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
The boob size thing was specific to Colette's game (which is part of the semen-collection battle game line). (Assuming it's not in Monica as well)

If by NTR side girls you mean other female characters that were into the ML but fuck other dudes (and the ML can see),
Monica also had the boob size thing as well as a couple NTR side girls. Can select which boob size you want her to have at the start. Must be a trend of his going forward I guess.

LEET

May 29, 2017

Ah gotcha. So which one is the best one, played them all and it's starting to feel the same. Played their newest one and it felt sort of lacking. The small boobs felt sort of out of place.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Ah gotcha. So which one is the best one, played them all and it's starting to feel the same. Played their newest one and it felt sort of lacking. The small boobs felt sort of out of place.
Of their NTR sims, I'd say Leanne is the best (haven't played Monica so no opinion on that); it has the greatest variety of scenarios, story lines and endings. Misaki is the only other one I'd fully unlocked everything on.

Out of all Acerola games I've played though, I definitely enjoyed (and played) Treasure Hunter Claire the most. The crafting system in Colette was more of a hindrance than anything (plus the small boobs option didn't really fit), and Tear was just kind of lacking.

Phantom Thief Celianna was garbage.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
What has the new update brought? more complete translation? i have already completed more than 90% of the game by reading tips here and there

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
thanks for helping bro, after so much time breaking my head and getting angry I managed to fix it, I love you :love::love::love:
No problem. I've set up my own program to automatically launch things with the Japanese locale. Don't remember how I did it though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maconhas

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So is the teacher not translated at all? All of his text is just dots symbols that aren't even Japanese. Couldn't MTL that even if I wanted to.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
For the scenes with Chika I believe Kanade needs exposure 100 first. After that you can start peeping on her around the town at night starting at her room. For two sets of scenes you need webcams in various places like woman's restroom, inn room etc.

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
i wonder if kagura decide to translate this game.this thread will get updated right? well i put on watch list first

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes