Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ah yes another Acerola game where:
1) All men have 0 fucking scruples.
2) Bros before hoes is not even a consideration and every friend/acquaintance the male lead has will toss that aside to fuck his girl
3) This girl somehow managed to get to the start of the game without being raped into a mindless sex doll somehow, even though everything about her actions after the start of the game indicates she's far too dumb to have lasted this long

In short, really enjoyable.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So what is the percentage of translation at right now?
I admittedly didn't get through the full game yet, but it looks close to 90% or so. Most of the untranslated bits I saw were non-h scenes with side characters (the male lead's younger sister, and the teacher on night duty) but considering the op specifically calls out some untranslated scenes I have to imagine at least one later job is still unfinished.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Odd, is the game that nauseating that no one decided to finish the leftover 10% of the untranslated bits? Weird...

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Wasn't this posted some years ago??
I have v1.05 from 2 years ago, this is v1.06. So a somewhat? updated translation (the previous version was something like half to 2/3rds translated)

---

If the deja vu is coming from its similarity to other Acerola games, they have a line of NTR sim games that have the same basic mechanics, with a new mechanic added at each iteration.

Breakdown:
  • FMC gets in debt, has to pay back 1,000,000 Yen/Gold within 60 days.
  • Work jobs while managing various gauges.
  • Jobs become increasingly degenerate as time goes on and FMC's moral gauges are decreased.
  • Different endings based on payment status and gauge values after the 60 days.
There are 5 games like this, each with a new heroine and game mechanic:
  • Misaki - the original
  • Kanade (this) - introduces Awareness (Male partner can discover your NTRing ways)
  • Yukino - introduces Virginity (unlike every other Acerola game, the FMC doesn't immediately get dicked the instant the game starts, and can finish the game with it intact)
  • Leanne - introduces Pregnancy (FMC can get pregnant from being dicked. It's fantasy setting so the pregnancies have special rules)
  • Monica - haven't played this one yet but it introduces a guild rank mechanic at least (it's fantasy setting)

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Game looks great, but i hope there will be a patch soon to at least have all the content translated in CD room scenes.

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
I think he has something new but not. Sound like I don't need to play this game but I know how it works.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
It's literally in the description^^

Language: English (fan translated) - The translation is not 100% and there are still some events left untranslated. <<<<<<

:p
I'm quite sure that was edited in later then that post (most likely to not cause misunderstandings) :D
At least I don't remember it being there when I checked first.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes