Zyro

May 27, 2017
I thought someone picked up the abandoned translation and it was finally finished after all these years, apparently its the same translation that I played a few years ago. However it was translated to the point that the whole game is playable, just the endings are left untranslated.

Its not like everyone reads most part either, we all know you're just here to rub one off anyway.

Jan 13, 2018
Really appreciate what the fan translators have done here so no offense when I say I'm eagerly awaiting the day Kagura Games uncensors and publishes this game.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Is this not just a different version of President Yukino? they both seem very similar but just with different artwork
Acerola cycles through the same basic type of games. First type is the Yukino type, ntr life sim basically. Second type is the cum collecting type. Might be an exception or two I can't remember but, that's his deal. Same basic games repackaged with a slightly altered setting rotating between the two themes. Not that this is bad mind you. If you like one or the other that is, you're guaranteed more of what you like.

SunnyBee

Nov 20, 2020
Is this not just a different version of President Yukino? they both seem very similar but just with different artwork
Another Yukino-like game. I don't mind this kind of NTR, i just don't give a shit about the dude and send him to sleep directly.
Acerola cycles through the same basic type of games. First type is the Yukino type, ntr life sim basically. Second type is the cum collecting type. Might be an exception or two I can't remember but, that's his deal. Same basic games repackaged with a slightly altered setting rotating between the two themes. Not that this is bad mind you. If you like one or the other that is, you're guaranteed more of what you like.
Seeing as how this game came out a year before President Yukino that makes Yukino a Kanade-like game.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
So does this game have a new system or some twist to the same formula? Or is it literally the same thing as Misaki and Yukino down to the specific types of jobs and corruption rate?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Is there anything new in this version or is this the same translation that exist for years now?

saytolol12

Oct 30, 2017

you're not wrong.... Acerola have two type of theme game (?) ... Adventure of cum collecting (finish the game by clearing each of Chapter (usually have 6 chapter)) and daily life of NTR (finish the game by collecting the money for paying the debpt or something and deadline 40-60 day maybe.. if you sleep the day changes) ...except Phantom Thief Celianna is bit difference from those type of game maybe (?) idk... correct me if i wrong..

but all of acerola game have same basic gameplay.. different ending (bad n good), coruption, costume, female Protagonist, S or M, Etc..

Sorry for my bad english...
and CMIIW

Nov 4, 2018
you're not wrong.... Acerola have two type of theme game (?) ... Adventure of cum collecting (finish the game by clearing each of Chapter (usually have 6 chapter)) and daily life of NTR (finish the game by collecting the money for paying the debpt or something and deadline 40-60 day maybe.. if you sleep the day changes) ...except Phantom Thief Celianna is bit difference from those type of game maybe (?) idk... correct me if i wrong..

but all of acerola game have same basic gameplay.. different ending (bad n good), coruption, costume, female Protagonist, S or M, Etc..

Sorry for my bad english...
and CMIIW

+1

Acerola only have this two ways to make games...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes