LEET

May 29, 2017
I have v1.05 from 2 years ago, this is v1.06. So a somewhat? updated translation (the previous version was something like half to 2/3rds translated)

---

If the deja vu is coming from its similarity to other Acerola games, they have a line of NTR sim games that have the same basic mechanics, with a new mechanic added at each iteration.

Breakdown:
  • FMC gets in debt, has to pay back 1,000,000 Yen/Gold within 60 days.
  • Work jobs while managing various gauges.
  • Jobs become increasingly degenerate as time goes on and FMC's moral gauges are decreased.
  • Different endings based on payment status and gauge values after the 60 days.
There are 5 games like this, each with a new heroine and game mechanic:
  • Misaki - the original
  • Kanade (this) - introduces Awareness (Male partner can discover your NTRing ways)
  • Yukino - introduces Virginity (unlike every other Acerola game, the FMC doesn't immediately get dicked the instant the game starts, and can finish the game with it intact)
  • Leanne - introduces Pregnancy (FMC can get pregnant from being dicked. It's fantasy setting so the pregnancies have special rules)
  • Monica - haven't played this one yet but it introduces a guild rank mechanic at least (it's fantasy setting)
They introduced the ability to change boob size after Yukino and Monica added NTR side girls as well.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Pretty sad that a lot of the game isn't translated, but thank you for what's there.

I would also have loved if there was pregnancy involved somehow.

Is there any point at all in walking around in the night with the boyfriend?
I haven't seen a single event anywhere.

Last edited:

riswald

Oct 7, 2017
Is there any point at all in walking around in the night with the boyfriend?
I haven't seen a single event anywhere.
Later in the game (with higher exposure) you can peep in on Kanade or set up cameras to record what she's doing.

Unfortunately those events are untranslated right now

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
I played an unfinished translation of this game a few years back, is it still that version or is this one a little bit more translated than the version I'm referring too ? Because I mainly wanted to play the friend scenario with the long hair but that one wasn't fully translated back then

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Later in the game (with higher exposure) you can peep in on Kanade or set up cameras to record what she's doing.

Unfortunately those events are untranslated right now
Is that in different locations? How do you set up cameras? I already have a webcam, but items are greyed out while controlling him.
I've completed the game, but I admit that I didn't check anything towards the end with him.

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Is anyone can help me with this: All events always have condition: "New scene". If I ignored it and accepted, it always was already seen scene..
Sorry abt my bad Engligh.
111.jpg

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a way to control the game with only the mouse cursor? It seems like you can use lmb to go trhough conversations during work time, but aside from that it's all with keyboard wich is awful.

Darth Xelleon

Dec 2, 2019
Treasure Hunter Claire is still my favorite Acerola game, even though it doesn't really have any NTR elements, except for one scene which could be considered sort of NTR-ish if looked at a certain way.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
mmmm Acerola games are kinda of a copy/paste they need to change the formula a bit to keep it interesting, doesn't it? But well, if it ain't broke...

riswald

Oct 7, 2017
Is that in different locations? How do you set up cameras? I already have a webcam, but items are greyed out while controlling him.
I've completed the game, but I admit that I didn't check anything towards the end with him.
If Kanade has done enough events in certain areas, you'll see a red button if you go at night hidden camera.PNG

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Anyone knows why I cant see certain scenes where i meet all the requirements? "New Scene" Appears blocked with red

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
wow, the game is full of bugs for me, some images don't appear, and a lot of character appears on the screen, literally with many bugs, does anyone know how to fix it? are you having the same problem?
af.PNG
these are the bugs that appear in 2m of game, the game is all like this
affs2.PNG

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: tmatzxzone

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
wow, the game is full of bugs for me, some images don't appear, and a lot of character appears on the screen, literally with many bugs, does anyone know how to fix it? are you having the same problem?
View attachment 1204546
View attachment 1204548

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
You need to run the game in Applocale as Japanse. Most errors will be gone then.

Reactions: Maconhas

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
View attachment 1204546

You need to play the game with locale emulator, thats why you get all those errores.

Reactions: Maconhas

lofai123

May 11, 2020
u can edit the game.ini
change
WindowModeFlag=0
for full screen. but it will not follow the aspect ratio.
it will follow aspect ratio if you open the ini file using locale emulator, replace the "1" with that "0" and then save.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes