Feb 21, 2020
What a shame can't play .. I don't know if my computer is the problem or the game .. but the game is crazy hahaha the images don't load well and there are a thousand characters on the screen and the letters are alien

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
What a shame can't play .. I don't know if my computer is the problem or the game .. but the game is crazy hahaha the images don't load well and there are a thousand characters on the screen and the letters are alien
You could easily fix those problems if you took the time to read the thread.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
How do you get the Gallery save to work? I tried placing it in the save folder as is and renaming it and it doesnt unlock anything i dont already have

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Played this forever ago when it was 80% translated, when I saw it here I thought someone finally got around to finishing it. Unfortunatly that doesn't seem to be the case. Someone just took the 80% progress and uploaded it.

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
FYI for the folks playing with a Emulator. The mikachan default font of the game isn't translating well, then why you get the dots and stuff for the non translated stuff. On the UMLF.org fora I found that NTLEA does emulate this font a bit better. So you at least see Japanse characters.

The orginal link is

Default settings are good. Choose the game exe and then at Advanced options choose ntleah.dll (option only appears if you have chosen the game.exe). After that save and run and the translated game will run without most issues.

Hope it helps some of you.

Reactions: hmastery

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Of their NTR sims, I'd say Leanne is the best (haven't played Monica so no opinion on that); it has the greatest variety of scenarios, story lines and endings. Misaki is the only other one I'd fully unlocked everything on.

Out of all Acerola games I've played though, I definitely enjoyed (and played) Treasure Hunter Claire the most. The crafting system in Colette was more of a hindrance than anything (plus the small boobs option didn't really fit), and Tear was just kind of lacking.

Phantom Thief Celianna was garbage.
I've gotta say I've liked a few Acerola games, but they were all the cum collecting battle variety I guess.

First one I ever played was Claire, which then led me to seek out others by the same author. Next on the list would be Colette, which was amusing as well.

I tried Tear, but meh ... kinda quit after a few hours, still haven't gone back. The whole failing on purpose, just to get scenes from the sister annoyed the heck outta me since I don't want to fail 'the mission' on purpose, which was basically just 'don't do a damn thing, just go to sleep w/o doing anything'.
In the end, I didn't get a single sister scene yet and just got kind of bored with it. Maybe I'll get back into it to finish someday.

Tried Celianna, but couldn't be bothered to keep playing past the first hour or something. The gameplay just didn't agree with me. Absolutely not my kinda thing.

The other line of games, guess I only went through Liana. It was playable, but it's not the type of game I go actively looking for.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
woah i wasted my 500mb for a game that gives me 7 different errors in every click and missing textures for walls

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
any1 know why i cant see any text ? just empty windows ? i can see menu text and tahts all. Latyer when i start the game i see pictures but not text

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes