2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Lightbringer800

Apr 4, 2018
I need help, every time i try to open the .exe file nothing happens, not even a window is opening, any help is appreciated :)

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know what the unchecked options on the config menu say? (Besides fullscreen)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Waiting for this in english for so long....

Any chance we can get the second one of that too?
Can't Make Second One English Cause the Dev did not Put in the Main Folders Needed to Add Translation Files

tomdanub

Jun 2, 2020
It's really easy, just keep feeding her every day and buy her chocolates (don't bother trying to get anything else.)
As long as you don't break her you will get her obedience full by the 4th day. On the 6th day, on the side of the bed icon, a button to trigger the ending pops up.
After that when you click on new game, the first option unlocks all the items and 99 of every consumable, then you can go wild.
What chocolate? Where do we get it? I don't see the item in the shops. Do you mean the 25,000 yen one?

Edit: I'm an idiot and impatient, for those who wonder where it is on the first 3 days, the chocolate unlocks on the 3rd or 4th day.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroZmm

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Her figure was slight, with small breasts that promised development to come.

My concept of small and this dude's are clearly worlds apart. Those look like D's.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes