VN Others Completed KANOSEN – My Girlfriend is a Naughty Teacher [Final] [monoceros+]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I'm asking again, because it seems no one minds having a potential virus on his pc!
Why does it need admin rights and can I run without it!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyBee

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
I'm asking again, because it seems no one minds having a potential virus on his pc!
Why does it need admin rights and can I run without it!?
Lol just buy it if you don't trust this release. Its super cheep and the developer is a new company, so they need all the support they can get anyway.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Lol just buy it if you don't trust this release. Its super cheep and the developer is a new company, so they need all the support they can get anyway.
Just answer the question if you seem to know, that's all I want. No file I downloaded from f95zone required me to grant it admin rights. Why this?
I trust f95zone, I don't trust the "new company".
If I were to "buy" it, it'd still demand admin rights.

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
Just answer the question if you seem to know, that's all I want. No file I downloaded from f95zone required me to grant it admin rights. Why this?
I trust f95zone, I don't trust the "new company".
If I were to "buy" it, it'd still demand admin rights.
There are various reasons why a software demands admin rights on a windows system and most are because it's a windows system. I am guessing you never downloaded a file from here which performs an installation of the software, since most if not all will demand admin rights and that's in most cases to make some entries in your registry (funny things like a menu entry or to find it in your installed programs to perform an uninstall).
That's also why nobody cares since it's a normal behavior for software which performs a installation...

And lets be real the dev exists since over a year, developed 3 games and all are published and sold through reliable company's so the chance for a virus in the "buy version" is quiet low if not 0.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
There are various reasons why a software demands admin rights on a windows system and most are because it's a windows system. I am guessing you never downloaded a file from here which performs an installation of the software, since most if not all will demand admin rights and that's in most cases to make some entries in your registry (funny things like a menu entry or to find it in your installed programs to perform an uninstall).
That's also why nobody cares since it's a normal behavior for software which performs a installation...

And lets be real the dev exists since over a year, developed 3 games and all are published and sold through reliable company's so the chance for a virus in the "buy version" is quiet low if not 0.
Thank you, that's all I wanted to know.
registry entry, also it's an installation exe which I didn't know either.

Now that I know, I won't sound like a fucktard in the future. Also I don't have the motivation to research every single company whose games I'm interested in.

Lastly, I know it is very contradicting (I can forget things too, though this time I'm aware and sorry)
does anyone intend to release the already installed in one folder and working version?
I'm also not a big fan of having to install the game after already downloading & extracting it. (Again, sorry I'm only nitpicking at this point)

Reactions: POLTATO
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote